The debates

Geey Steve, can you rephrase?
Let me remind You why You even came here to spew that pathetic half backed melodrama:

Capital punishment in the Gaza Strip

Capital punishment in the Gaza Strip is practiced by the Hamas Administration since it assumed power in 2007. The punishment is given for offenses, such as crimes against the Islamic Law (including murder, homosexual activities, etc.), land sales to Jews and treason. The Hamas administration of the Gaza Strip inherited the Palestinian National Authority code of law, which included the death penalty for several kinds of offenses, but while the Palestinian administration in Ramallah has refrained from executing capital punishments, death sentences are periodically performed by Hamas.

156759488.jpg

When You send that case to Haague, don't forget to mention that in Gaza'stan-
they give goats more privileges than to suspected homosexuals.
THESE ARE SHOCKING PICS ry and don"t agree with them at all....STEVE but maybe they are collaborators with the Zionists THEN I AM ABEVILENT
You don't agree with them all? Some of them you agree with? And can you please re-phrase using capitals where they belong and proper spelling? Don't the Australians speak English?

Palestinian mother says with a WIDE SMILE: " Life is Zero, Life is worthless - that's why we have all those suicide bombers

it's not true. "the reason" -- ALL THOSE SUICIDE BOMBERS. excuses..

allah-akbar screaming Terrorists [or people brainwashed to THINK they should be terrorists] this isn't how they "feel."

What a strange old Dog you R

Shit,I can see you take NO PRISONERS Member,I'd hate to really upset you,LOL...steven...Hoss warned me about,ladies like you...steven

I watched the rest of that. Not a good debate.

First, the objective definition of "rogue state" was not defined. And it needs to be.

Secondly, the idea of presenting Israel as a rogue state without adequately defining what that objectively means creates the problem of deliberately framing the debate as, "what Israel does is what a rogue state is".

Finally, there is an inherent antisemitism in the entire call to address Israel, uniquely, as a rogue state.

Noah Feldman & Duncan Kennedy Debate "Can Israel Be Both Jewish and Democratic?"

Surprising that this major conflict in the world has so few debates.

Only it isn't a major conflict.

There's currently more than thirty armed conflicts in world today and the I/P Conflict rated consistently among the lowest in terms of both ongoing casualties and property loss.

However, it rates highest in terms of discussion and debate, as the content of this board attests. There are an order of magnitude more comments on this conflict compared to any other current armed conflict.

Given both those facts, one has to seriously consider the motivations or someone who is neither Israeli or Palestinian but is nonetheless obsessed with the conflict.

I seriously doubt those motivations are in the interest of a peaceful resolution to the conflict.
What other conflict is a hundred years old and there is no real interest in solving it?

Too bad they weren't concerned about the " 67 Borders" before the 67 War. Those Borders are DOA
They were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries. They merely divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. The UN had no authority to create borders.

Not talking about the UN. I was referring to the Arab World for NOT recognizing those borders and respecting " International Law"
Well international law means nothing to Israel.

Forum List

Back