The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

Why explain a state that had a Republican governor for years?
see?.....i told you he would do that.....you dont disappoint Dean.....hey dipshit....when Pete Wilson was Governor he did not cut the Budget and Education was still falling and he left the State with a 13 Billion Dollar surplus........and since your blaming Arnold ...the States Education was falling long before him and there was a Democrat Governor before him that was recalled....you fucking Hack.......it must suck to be hateful little wart like you...ok you can leave the thread now.....you have nothing more to say.....

When has that ever stopped the idjut?

as soon as the questions start.....its :bye1:....see ya Dean have a nice trip to your next thread you will start and abandon...

What is it with liberals always wishing death on people?

they are tolerant of others views aren't they?..yeah I know, I JOKE:lol:

Repubz have one target.
murkins.
murkin= person not smart enough to make an informed choice at the polls.
Unfortunately Democraps target the same group.
Both, as history has shown, have been extremely successful.

who gives a shit what you think?..........why dont you involve yourself in Costa Rican politics.....you dont matter up here any more Gordo.....you ran away....remember?....
But the opportunity to shovel horse shit off the streets was just SOOO attractive!

and he gets top colones for every pound....

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

explain Democrat heavy California Dean.....top 5 to bottom 5.....and yet Democratic Gov Brown still cut the Budget.....i guess he hates Education too ....right?....

Why explain a state that had a Republican governor for years?
How does it feel to be so predictable?

aint that the truth.....the guy knows nothing about California Politics.....i was reading an article this week titled "Gov. Brown goes it alone"....because there are Democrats in the Legislature that are not with him on what he wants to cut......this is the same shit that every Governor of this State has had to put up with.....an uncooperative Legislature....hence why Cal. is called the "Ungovernable" State....but to inflamed Hemorrhoids like Dean it because Arnold was Governor....

The problem the Republicans have is that they really only represent the 10% that own 90% of the wealth in this country.

Instead of working for the good of the other 90%, they've just tried to find ways to use race, religion, economic status to get them to divide.

Case in point, Romney using this Dog Whistle language on Welfare. It's utterly insane, but he's doing it.

George W. Bush had it about right. He realized that long term, the GOP was going to have to win over non-whites if it is going to have a future. And he made a lot of good faith efforts.

Romney has selfishly calculated that his only chance to beat Obama is to get people worked up about race. He probably realizes he has no chance with blacks because of Obama's historic importance, and he's blown his chance with Hispanics by going full Minuteman/Sheriff Joe. So really, this is all he's got left.

"Obama wants to give them welfare people your money".
"No one has ever asked to see MY birth certificate"

Even if he prevails, he's probably ruined it for future Republican candidates.

they've just tried to find ways to use race, religion, economic status to get them to divide.

sounds like the Democrats too Joe....when push comes to shove they do the same dam things...

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists

They know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are Republicans.

And look at Republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize America's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

What Republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the Republican base finds out Romney has been lying about Obama's policies on Medicare and Welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what Romney is doing.

After this election, the Republican Party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.

I really do hope that this is the last election that it could possibly be advantageous to be the racist party.

Its kinda scary to think what the hell they will do next time to win.

I think they thought their cheating wouldnt be caught.

cheaters always get caught eventually.

when you cheat to win you have to CHEAT more the next time to win.

Its a shame the current republican party has destroyed a fine party name.

Im not sure it will servive these current scumbags.

The problem the Republicans have is that they really only represent the 10% that own 90% of the wealth in this country.

Instead of working for the good of the other 90%, they've just tried to find ways to use race, religion, economic status to get them to divide.

Case in point, Romney using this Dog Whistle language on Welfare. It's utterly insane, but he's doing it.

George W. Bush had it about right. He realized that long term, the GOP was going to have to win over non-whites if it is going to have a future. And he made a lot of good faith efforts.

Romney has selfishly calculated that his only chance to beat Obama is to get people worked up about race. He probably realizes he has no chance with blacks because of Obama's historic importance, and he's blown his chance with Hispanics by going full Minuteman/Sheriff Joe. So really, this is all he's got left.

they've just tried to find ways to use race, religion, economic status to get them to divide.

sounds like the Democrats too Joe....when push comes to shove they do the same dam things...

dear idiot,

look at us we are made up of all types of Americans.

your the white party.

How in your twisted brain does that make you inclusive?

Jeeebus, Pub hater dupes are dum. THE POOREST pay as much %wise as the richest in all taxes and fees, and the middle class MORE. The rich ACTUALLY pay about 17%, and corporations 12%- you are totally duped tools of the greedy rich, shytteheads....Ay caramba.
SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANKIE.....your like a bad commercial on TV....same fucking shit over and over.....take your own advice....AND CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL...

The truth is so repetitive, unlike Pubcrappe, dupe. Sorry about facts, moron.

the trouble is Frankie.....you come off like a fucking idiot.....maybe if you posted like your at least half-assed intelligent it might have more of an impact.....sorry about that fact moron....

dear idiot,

your the white party.

dear liar....

they use race too, your just too brainwashed to see it.....oh and while we are at it.....lets play your game.....

your the white party.

if you mean i am Republican.....show me where i have ever said i was.....or said i voted for them.....or even talk nicely about anyone of them....when you cant find any of these....be prepared because i will be calling you a fucking liar....ok...:eusa_angel:

Oh, horseshit. That's the left's stock in trade.

Really...

Tell me, what does the religious right have to show for 30 years of supporting the REpublican Party?

Abortion is still legal.
Kids still can't pray in Schools
Sex education is still being taught, and Absitence is mocked.
Gay marriage is legal in six states.
DADT has been overturned.
Kids are still being taught evolution instead of creationism
You still can't stick your Nativity Scene on the lawn of City Hall.

Fact is, you've supported these guys, and you don't have jack diddly to show for it, if you are a part of the greatest Oxymoron- The "Christian Right".

Now, if you are part of the 10%, you got all sorts of shit.

Weakened regulations
Free Trade
Lower taxes that the working class had to make up for.
Weakened unions.

So if you look at the current GOP Coalition, one part is getting everything on their wish list and the other part is getting dick... and getting dicked because usually the things the 10% get end up screwing them.

Just saying.

Keeping in mind, after just explaining this to you, you still won't understand it.

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists

They know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are Republicans.

And look at Republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize America's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

What Republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the Republican base finds out Romney has been lying about Obama's policies on Medicare and Welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what Romney is doing.

After this election, the Republican Party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.

great.

then you are free to exterminite white people that do not agree with you

Really...

Tell me, what does the religious right have to show for 30 years of supporting the REpublican Party?

Abortion is still legal.

Fact is, you've supported these guys, and you don't have jack diddly to show for it, if you are a part of the greatest Oxymoron- The "Christian Right".

Weakened regulations
Free Trade
Weakened unions.

So if you look at the current GOP Coalition, one part is getting everything on their wish list and the other part is getting dick... and getting dicked because usually the things the 10% get end up screwing them.

Just saying.

Keeping in mind, after just explaining this to you, you still won't understand it.
Oh, so you're claiming the Dem Party DOESN'T treat people differently based on race, religion, and economic class?

Quit smoking pot.

No one wants to see the GOP ‘die,’ just return to sanity.

Social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, rightwing extremists, and neo cons should be welcome and allowed to participate, just leave the decision-making to the adults.

No one wants to see the GOP ‘die,’ just return to sanity.

Social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, rightwing extremists, and neo cons should be welcome and allowed to participate, just leave the decision-making to the adults.

really, so they have to be like the Democrat party, all walk in goosestepping lockstep

dear idiot,

your the white party.

dear liar....

they use race too, your just too brainwashed to see it.....oh and while we are at it.....lets play your game.....

your the white party.

if you mean i am Republican.....show me where i have ever said i was.....or said i voted for them.....or even talk nicely about anyone of them....when you cant find any of these....be prepared because i will be calling you a fucking liar....ok...:eusa_angel:

:eusa_whistle: :smoke:

Really...

Abortion is still legal.

Weakened regulations
Free Trade
Weakened unions.

Just saying.

Oh, so you're claiming the Dem Party DOESN'T treat people differently based on race, religion, and economic class?

Quit smoking pot.

You totally missed the point, didn't you? I knew you wouldn't be able to process the point.

Elections are about "what's in it for me!" at the end of the day. Yeah, the poor and minorities support the Democrats, and they usually end up with something to show for it.

As opposed to the dumb white trailer trash that supports the GOP because they is right with Jay-a-zus, who end up getting dick...

Forum List

Back