The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

If you don't think that 400 years of stupidity has had a serious effect n these folks, you are delusional.
And yet a foreign family can immigrate here with nothing and be successful. Their kids even more so.

What's keeping blacks from doing the same thing?

Nothing -- except Democrats telling them they can't possibly succeed on their own, without the help of white liberals.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you see it as part of the natural order: Blacks are incapable of succeeding on their own.

Disgusting.

Uh, no, they are perfectly capable of succeeding.
Not without the help of white liberals -- according to white liberals.

Meanwhile, you support policies and programs that keep people dependent and punish them for trying to make it out of poverty.

Scumbag.
The problem is, if you aren't in the 1%, squabbling over who is a little higher on the ladder is kind of pointless, isn't it?
Oh, you weak-minded fool. NO ONE is keeping you down. Your station is life is the direct result of the choices you've made.

And that goes for EVERYBODY.
Oh, most families that immigrate here usually take a couple of generations to "make it".
So we're going on our fifth generation of professional welfare recipients. How come they haven't "made it"?

It's because you don't want them to. You want them under the Dem boot, giving them just enough to get by but not enough to get out, telling them that there's nothing they can do about it, that it's The Man keeping them down.

And it is. Only The Man is the Democratic Party.

And you claim Democrats care about poor people. Utter horseshit.

The Republican Party is the American equivalent of the Taliban

Dogmatic, strict religious led government, persecution of those who are different
Thanks for that bit of brainless retardery.

American Taliban.....trying to return America to the 18th century

That's the Republican Party
So...your refutation of the charge of brainless retardery is...more brainless retardery.

Good job, asshat. :clap2:

Do you know how utterly retarded that sounds?

"The rich, who mostly get and stay rich by selling goods and services, want everyone else poor, so they can't buy those goods and services any more!"

Dumbfuck.

sure, when they can get them to borrow themselves into a lifetime of hock...

You know the old song, "St. Peter don't you call me, because I can't go, I owe my soul to the Company Store."

Today it's "Citibank".

I mean, I know you aren't very bright, but anyone can look at the economics of the last 30 years and see that's what they were doing. The Chickens just came home to roost in 2008.
Deleting the rest of my post that discusses corporate Democrat racism doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You have no business calling anyone else dumb. Look at you -- you believe all that class war bullshit!! :lol:

Moron.

Meanwhile, to address your non-point: How did the EEEEVIL KKKorporations make anyone sign agreements against their will?

Hint: They didn't. People are responsible for the choices they make.

I know you can't understand that.

No, just tired of your "I'm not racist, the people trying to help are" nonsense... It deserves to be ignored....

But to the point, I have no problem with people being responsible for their agreements.. as long as it's a fair fight.

Big corporations have lawyers and lawmakers in their pockets, and what do the rest of us have?

Fact is, the Big Corporations have been making war on the middle class for 30 years. Yeah, it's bad for the country. Yeah, there's going to be some bad shit coming.

But much like the Bourbons or the Romanovs, these people are only living in the moment. Forget the consequences of 20 years down the road, we're making money RIGHT NOW by cheating people out of houses they already paid for.

It's fucking insane and it's dangerous... It leads to the kind of shit where people are taken out and shot. The kind of "communism" you whine about.

The most dangerous man is the one who has nothing else to lose.

And yet a foreign family can immigrate here with nothing and be successful. Their kids even more so.

What's keeping blacks from doing the same thing?

Nothing -- except Democrats telling them they can't possibly succeed on their own, without the help of white liberals.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you see it as part of the natural order: Blacks are incapable of succeeding on their own.

Disgusting.

Uh, no, they are perfectly capable of succeeding.

The problem is, if you aren't in the 1%, squabbling over who is a little higher on the ladder is kind of pointless, isn't it?

Oh, most families that immigrate here usually take a couple of generations to "make it".

Marco Rubio and Mia Love might disagree with that.

So yeah, we can do the Mia plan of marrying some well off Mormon so they can trot her out and say their cult isn't racist... Yeah, that's a plan. All you need to do is let the cult brainwash you , but after listening to Mrs. Love speak, it was probably a lite rinse. She made Palin sound smart.

Rubio's family was part of the elite that the Cuban Peasents drove the hell out of the country.. Hardly some of the Huddled masses. Rubio even lied about how and when his parents got here, so I can understand your confusion.

[So we're going on our fifth generation of professional welfare recipients. How come they haven't "made it"?

No, dave you aren't racist at all... Just keep blowing that dog whistle.

The Welfare Queen is a myth all the way back to Reagan...

Time on Welfare and Welfare Dependency: Testimony before the House Ways and Means Committee, Subcommittee on Human Resources

The majority of families who leave the welfare system do so after a relatively short period of time -- about half leave within a year; 70 percent within two years and almost 90 percent within five years. But many return almost as quickly as they left -- about 45 percent return within a year and 70 percent return by the end of five years.

When one takes into account all of this movement on and off the welfare rolls, only a moderate fraction of recipients who ever turn to the welfare system for support end up spending relatively long periods of time on the welfare rolls. Over the course of their lifetimes, about one-third of women who ever use welfare will spend longer than five years on the welfare rolls and 60 percent will spend 24 months or longer receiving assistance.

Now of coure, that's the "bad" welfare. Not the "okay" welfare like Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Medicare... You've "paid" for those (cough, cough, not really cough cough).

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists

They know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are Republicans.

And look at Republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize America's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

What Republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the Republican base finds out Romney has been lying about Obama's policies on Medicare and Welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what Romney is doing.

After this election, the Republican Party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.

You're delusional. Let me help you . . .

Hard leftists equate opposition to a union-controlled public education system and demands for educational freedom and competition in the face of an obviously broken, leftist-controlled education system to being anti-education. In other words, if you oppose throwing good money after bad on a worthless system and favor real education reform that would create excellence, you're anti-education. LOL!

No money to modernize infrastructure?! Nonsense! And the billions spent by Obama hardly made a dent. Why? Because it was never intended to do any real infrastructural improvement, and that's why Republicans opposed Obama's idiocy. And where did all that money go? Six Trillion dollars in new debt! For what?

"Tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations"? Nonsense! The Democrats are the champions of crony-capitalism on behalf of corporations at the expense of small business, particularly during the last 4 years. Low taxes for all just makes good economic sense, and unnecessarily high taxes on businesses hurts the working poor and middleclass the most. But don't count on stupid leftists to understand how or why.

Republicans seek to remove job- and business-destroying regulations and co-called protections.

"Taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military"? That's just absurd hyperbole. Hysterical nonsense, really. Republicans support no such thing. LOL!

War? Threatening other countries? You're insane. The warmongering nations in this world are the likes of Iran and North Korea, and it is the typically leftist regimes in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America that support them.

As for progress? You're outside your mind. Leftyism, bootlick statist collectivism, really, the hallmarks of which are the redistribution of a shrinking pool of wealth, rather than the creation and growth of new wealth, identity politics, racial division and class warfare: all these things add up to the decline and fall of the United States. Indeed, Obama has shown us precisely what dingbat leftist policies do to economies, particularly to the working poor, middleclass and small business during what should have been a mostly cyclical recession . . . historic lessons forgotten by a generation of dupes churned out by a rotten education system run by leftist idiots. That so many minorities buy into the rhetoric of the collectivist nightmare is a testament of generational ignorance and naiveté. Nothing more.

Last edited:

You could be right. Political Correctness and Identity Politics have been very effective strategies for the Democrats, dividing people into little groups. The GOP may have to go in that direction to survive, we'll see.

Bizarre. Democrats aren't "dividing" people into little groups. The Democrats are "attracting" little groups to become the Democratic Party.

Republicans are 90% white. Hardly divided into "little groups". No one "identifies" more with the Republicans than "whites". To Republicans, everyone else is "them" and "foreign".

Bizarre is the obsession the Democrat party members here have for the GOP.
You truly hate it yet you spend every minute that you can here talking about it.
Which leads me to think more and more about something I heard recently.
It seems people are being paid by political parties to push their agenda.

I wonder if we have a few of those here...
Just think how much money there is for someone posting maybe 50,000 times in a few
years.

sure, when they can get them to borrow themselves into a lifetime of hock...

You know the old song, "St. Peter don't you call me, because I can't go, I owe my soul to the Company Store."

Today it's "Citibank".

I mean, I know you aren't very bright, but anyone can look at the economics of the last 30 years and see that's what they were doing. The Chickens just came home to roost in 2008.
Deleting the rest of my post that discusses corporate Democrat racism doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You have no business calling anyone else dumb. Look at you -- you believe all that class war bullshit!! :lol:

Moron.

Meanwhile, to address your non-point: How did the EEEEVIL KKKorporations make anyone sign agreements against their will?

Hint: They didn't. People are responsible for the choices they make.

I know you can't understand that.

No, just tired of your "I'm not racist, the people trying to help are" nonsense... It deserves to be ignored....

But to the point, I have no problem with people being responsible for their agreements.. as long as it's a fair fight.

Big corporations have lawyers and lawmakers in their pockets, and what do the rest of us have?

Fact is, the Big Corporations have been making war on the middle class for 30 years. Yeah, it's bad for the country. Yeah, there's going to be some bad shit coming.

But much like the Bourbons or the Romanovs, these people are only living in the moment. Forget the consequences of 20 years down the road, we're making money RIGHT NOW by cheating people out of houses they already paid for.

It's fucking insane and it's dangerous... It leads to the kind of shit where people are taken out and shot. The kind of "communism" you whine about.

The most dangerous man is the one who has nothing else to lose.
What do you have, you whining sissy bedwetter?

You have eyes and a brain with which to read the contracts you sign.

Your perpetual victimhood routine is getting old, Skippy. Man up.

But you won't. You'll keep bitching that the world owes you a living because you weren't born wealthy. And you'll be the perfect useful idiot for those who seek to take what they haven't earned, who lie to you and tell you you'll get what you deserve if only you keep them in power.

They're laughing at you, did you know that?

And spare me your usual "No, YOU!!" response.

Dogmatic, strict religious led government, persecution of those who are different
RW.....until the Republicans start doing to the citizens here what the Taliban is doing to the Citizens there.....then you could say that .....until then.....we dont need another Dean in this forum....

Thanks for that bit of brainless retardery.

The Taliban has the support of the Afghan people and that's why they are again winning in Afghanistan.

which is why they need to get our guys out of there.....those people will spit in this Countries face no matter what....so fuck em....let the Taliban have them....

the republican party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
gays
hispanics
muslims
atheists

they know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are republicans.

And look at republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize america's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

the worst republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white republicans.

What republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the republican base finds out romney has been lying about obama's policies on medicare and welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what romney is doing.

After this election, the republican party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.

good heavens i can't believe your thinking. Romney is one of the most compassionate person other then pres.bush that i have seen. Far more compassionate then obama has ever shown.
Politic's has not change over decades. There are always the non thinkers out there, and always will be, but the majority of people can see obama as the failure to us all. I am not a republican, and i am voting for romney and ryan. It is crucial to vote obama out. Our livelyhoods are at stake and our kids future.

Forum List

Back