The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

Really...

Tell me, what does the religious right have to show for 30 years of supporting the REpublican Party?

Abortion is still legal.
Kids still can't pray in Schools
Sex education is still being taught, and Absitence is mocked.
Gay marriage is legal in six states.
DADT has been overturned.
Kids are still being taught evolution instead of creationism
You still can't stick your Nativity Scene on the lawn of City Hall.

Fact is, you've supported these guys, and you don't have jack diddly to show for it, if you are a part of the greatest Oxymoron- The "Christian Right".

Now, if you are part of the 10%, you got all sorts of shit.

Weakened regulations
Free Trade
Lower taxes that the working class had to make up for.
Weakened unions.

So if you look at the current GOP Coalition, one part is getting everything on their wish list and the other part is getting dick... and getting dicked because usually the things the 10% get end up screwing them.

Just saying.

Keeping in mind, after just explaining this to you, you still won't understand it.
Oh, so you're claiming the Dem Party DOESN'T treat people differently based on race, religion, and economic class?

Quit smoking pot.

You totally missed the point, didn't you? I knew you wouldn't be able to process the point.
No, I didn't miss your stupid point.
Elections are about "what's in it for me!" at the end of the day. Yeah, the poor and minorities support the Democrats, and they usually end up with something to show for it.
Yeah -- government dependency and the dissolution of the black family.

Those are NOT good things.
As opposed to the dumb white trailer trash that supports the GOP because they is right with Jay-a-zus, who end up getting dick...
What do poor Democrats get? Empty promises of "a hand up", while getting just enough to get by and not get out.

The Dem Party callously uses poor people. But, hey, as long as they keep pulling the D lever, screw 'em, right?

You condemn the GOP for what you give the Democratic Party a pass for.

Deanie-do wants a one-party state, just like the communists. :thup:

Dean wants a party that thinks like Dean....otherwise.....take a hike.....

They tried that already.

51DWimikRYL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

where is Dean?......is this going to be yet ANOTHER thread he starts and abandons?......why even bother starting them?.....

You totally missed the point, didn't you? I knew you wouldn't be able to process the point.

Uh, yeah, you totally did and I've given you three tries now...

[
Elections are about "what's in it for me!" at the end of the day. Yeah, the poor and minorities support the Democrats, and they usually end up with something to show for it.
Yeah -- government dependency and the dissolution of the black family.

Those are NOT good things.

First, you work on the delustion that the "black family" has problems because of Government. yeah, some programs haven't been helpful, but neither has 300 years of slavery followed by 100 years of second class citizenship.

Please don't try to convince me that you care about the black family any more than the Church lady feels for the town drunk, other than to have someone to feel "superior" to.

I'd have no problem if we provided the poor (most of whom are white) something more than charity. But that would require putting the good of the working class above the greed of the rich.

[
As opposed to the dumb white trailer trash that supports the GOP because they is right with Jay-a-zus, who end up getting dick...
What do poor Democrats get? Empty promises of "a hand up", while getting just enough to get by and not get out.

The Dem Party callously uses poor people. But, hey, as long as they keep pulling the D lever, screw 'em, right?

At least they are doing something. Not always helpful, and sometimes counterproductive, but they are making the effort.

The Republicans- not all, but some- won't be happy until the entire American Middle class is down there with them.

First, you work on the delustion that the "black family" has problems because of Government. yeah, some programs haven't been helpful, but neither has 300 years of slavery followed by 100 years of second class citizenship.

Please don't try to convince me that you care about the black family any more than the Church lady feels for the town drunk, other than to have someone to feel "superior" to.

I'd have no problem if we provided the poor (most of whom are white) something more than charity. But that would require putting the good of the working class above the greed of the rich.

[

At least they are doing something. Not always helpful, and sometimes counterproductive, but they are making the effort.

The Republicans- not all, but some- won't be happy until the entire American Middle class is down there with them.

show us these 300 year old slaves and you may have a point, until then it's just more denial.

Most black people are under the age of 30. How are you going to spin that?

Last edited:
where is Dean?......is this going to be yet ANOTHER thread he starts and abandons?......why even bother starting them?.....

Crawl back under your rock. You know sunlight hurts your kind.

awww.....did i make Dean feel like he had to come back here?.....im sorry Dean.....you dont have to be here if you dont want to......how about all the other threads you started and deserted?.....oh thats right some questions were asked you dont want to answer in those....i understand....

Only 6% of Americans can comprehend anything rdean writes.

True. I stick to the "facts" but even then....

Good thing you put scare quotes around facts, to differentiate them from real facts.

Here's an example of an rderp "fact", folks:

Isn't Texas BEAUTIFUL????

fen-river-pollution_155_600x450.jpg

From the file name: fen-river-pollution.

The Fen River is in China. Even the most stupid of stupid people knows that China is not in Texas.

But apparently, dean is even stupider than that.

First, you work on the delustion that the "black family" has problems because of Government. yeah, some programs haven't been helpful...
When you pay a woman more money to have kids she can't afford and not marry their father ON PURPOSE, yes, the government has been actively seeking the destruction of the black family. This has been driven primarily by Democrats, who seek to keep blacks dependent on the government and dutifully voting for the party that gives them stuff.

Don't try to convince me Democrats care about the black family, when you've been using them for 60 years.
...but neither has 300 years of slavery followed by 100 years of second class citizenship.
No one is a slave now. No one is a second-class citizen now.
Don't project your own bigotry on others.
What's good for the working class is stopping government interference in business and allowing them to hire people.

But you can't comprehend that.
[

60 years of the War on Poverty, trillions spent, and more people are dependent on government that ever before.

And of course, that's the desired end result. Not to get people out of poverty -- to keep them in it.

The Democratic Party is the new slaveholders.
Do you know how utterly retarded that sounds?

"The rich, who mostly get and stay rich by selling goods and services, want everyone else poor, so they can't buy those goods and services any more!"

Dumbfuck.

If you look at the leadership of each party, it's the democrats that are both very old and very white. The minorities and women in higher office are republicans. The democrats look at the hyphenated Americans as nothing more than slaves to be fed well enough to follow orders.

show us these 300 year old slaves and you may have a point, until then it's just more denial.

If you don't think that 400 years of stupidity has had a serious effect n these folks, you are delusional.
And yet a foreign family can immigrate here with nothing and be successful. Their kids even more so.

What's keeping blacks from doing the same thing?

Nothing -- except Democrats telling them they can't possibly succeed on their own, without the help of white liberals.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you see it as part of the natural order: Blacks are incapable of succeeding on their own.

Disgusting.

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists

They know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are Republicans.

And look at Republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize America's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

What Republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the Republican base finds out Romney has been lying about Obama's policies on Medicare and Welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what Romney is doing.

After this election, the Republican Party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.

So you predict that, because of the demographic changes, the Republican Party has to become a liberal party, or else, it will be destroyed.

The US is becoming less white each day... you're right about that.

But you seem to forget that there will always be conservative people. It's not only white people who can be conservative, this is a ridiculous thought (and even racist). I will go further and tell you that there will always be MORE conservative people than liberal people.

And besides, something that is not clear for you but is clear for us (conservatives), reality IS conservative. So if democrats have a big ally in the changing demographics, republicans have a more strong and reliable ally which is called reality. I believe conservatives will eventually win this "culture war" mainly because of this one single and very important thing.

"The rich, who mostly get and stay rich by selling goods and services, want everyone else poor, so they can't buy those goods and services any more!"

Dumbfuck.

sure, when they can get them to borrow themselves into a lifetime of hock...

You know the old song, "St. Peter don't you call me, because I can't go, I owe my soul to the Company Store."

Today it's "Citibank".

I mean, I know you aren't very bright, but anyone can look at the economics of the last 30 years and see that's what they were doing. The Chickens just came home to roost in 2008.

If you don't think that 400 years of stupidity has had a serious effect n these folks, you are delusional.
And yet a foreign family can immigrate here with nothing and be successful. Their kids even more so.

Nothing -- except Democrats telling them they can't possibly succeed on their own, without the help of white liberals.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you see it as part of the natural order: Blacks are incapable of succeeding on their own.

Disgusting.

Uh, no, they are perfectly capable of succeeding.

The problem is, if you aren't in the 1%, squabbling over who is a little higher on the ladder is kind of pointless, isn't it?

Oh, most families that immigrate here usually take a couple of generations to "make it".

Disgusting.

Uh, no, they are perfectly capable of succeeding.

The problem is, if you aren't in the 1%, squabbling over who is a little higher on the ladder is kind of pointless, isn't it?

Oh, most families that immigrate here usually take a couple of generations to "make it".

Marco Rubio and Mia Love might disagree with that.

Dumbfuck.

sure, when they can get them to borrow themselves into a lifetime of hock...

You know the old song, "St. Peter don't you call me, because I can't go, I owe my soul to the Company Store."

Today it's "Citibank".

I mean, I know you aren't very bright, but anyone can look at the economics of the last 30 years and see that's what they were doing. The Chickens just came home to roost in 2008.
Deleting the rest of my post that discusses corporate Democrat racism doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You have no business calling anyone else dumb. Look at you -- you believe all that class war bullshit!! :lol:

Moron.

Meanwhile, to address your non-point: How did the EEEEVIL KKKorporations make anyone sign agreements against their will?

Hint: They didn't. People are responsible for the choices they make.

I know you can't understand that.

The Republican Party is the American equivalent of the Taliban

Dogmatic, strict religious led government, persecution of those who are different

Forum List

Back