the dangers of gun worship

how many of you gun worshipers would fight the law if one of your guns became illegal?

I bet you would fight the law if being paid to post became illegal.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:
Hell I bet she would fight the law if they started dragging out every same sex couple because the majority ruled there would no longer be gay people.

546e5i.jpg

She's the one that said she was.....but she never did tell us what she taught!! I'm sure it wasn't English! :)

Its called democracy

Last I looked, the USA isn't a democracy.

Read this, Democracy and Majority Rule for a little education.
snip,
The founders of our nation held a deep abhorrence for democracy and majority rule. The word democracy appears in neither of our founding documents: our Declaration of Independence and Constitution. In Federalist Paper No. 10, James Madison wrote, "Measures are too often decided, not according to the rules of justice and the rights of the minor party, but by the superior force of an interested and overbearing majority."

Oh Lord, don't get that looney bird started on democracy again. Prepare for an avalanch of stupid.

Its called democracy

Last I looked, the USA isn't a democracy.

Read this, Democracy and Majority Rule for a little education.
snip,
The founders of our nation held a deep abhorrence for democracy and majority rule. The word democracy appears in neither of our founding documents: our Declaration of Independence and Constitution. In Federalist Paper No. 10, James Madison wrote, "Measures are too often decided, not according to the rules of justice and the rights of the minor party, but by the superior force of an interested and overbearing majority."
I should neg you for that. But, at least you didn't say "watermelon".

:lol:

Does anyone else find it amusing that Truthiepoo believes the cops will start running around collecting guns the instant a law might be passed?

Forum List

Back