The dangers of believing MSM HYPE!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Again knee jerk reactions. Hyperbole. Hysteria. Stupid behavior on the part of the media!
I read an article from NYT today and 10 times we were told Ms. Lanza was a "big gun fan"! 10 times in that one article. Think there was a bias there?

Ms. Lanza, mother of Conn. school gunman, was "big, big gun fan
she was "a big, big gun fan"
gun apparently drawn from her own collection,
she liked to talk about her gun collection.
"She had several different guns," he said. "I don't know how many. She would go target shooting with her kids."
She was "a big, big gun fan," he added on his website.

http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_22200174

This MSM biased obsession with GUN Control as evidenced by just this ONE article's repetition of "gun fan"..etc. why was that necessary?
All it does is FAN hysteria, hyperbole, and totally uncalled for idiocy!

Next thing you know, we'll need to ban "briefcases" because Lanza .........
"The only time I ever saw him was in the hallway and he never seemed to engage anyone. He was just focused on walking from one class to another,' Mr Federman said.
His only memory of the 20--year-old Lanza was the bizarre way he dressed - always in button-down shirts that were too big for him. He also usually had pens in his shirt pocket and usually carried a black leather briefcase.
'You noticed that because it was different. He carried a briefcase and not a backpack,' Mr Federman said.

Adam Lanza: How classmates remember the 'genius' who turned heartless killer | Mail Online

New Topics

Forum List

Back