the dangers of gun worship

How does it feel to be so impotent you know you'll never limit other people's freedoms the way you insist you should?

strength is not by no.s but through knowledge and courage - or my 5 round 8mm chamber fed Mouser if called for action.
5 rounds is obviously way more than you need. You need to turn that weapon in.

What's that? You don't like it when your standards are applied to you?

Tough shit.

tough shit, it is in the Constitution to Bear Arms to be interpreted by a sane electorate when possible - too bad for you.

strength is not by no.s but through knowledge and courage - or my 5 round 8mm chamber fed Mouser if called for action.

Tough shit.

tough shit, it is in the Constitution to Bear Arms to be interpreted by a sane electorate when possible - too bad for you.
Really? The electorate gets to vote on the constitutionality of laws?

May I suggest the Schoolhouse Rock videos about how government works?

That's the way it should work. Identify someone clearly out of their minds, disarm them and remove them.

Ok, how do you do that without infringing upon our God-given rights as enumerated in the Declaration of Independence or without a prior assumption of guilt, which violates the Constitution?

I'll be interested in hearing this.

That's the way it should work. Identify someone clearly out of their minds, disarm them and remove them.

Ok, how do you do that without infringing upon our God-given rights as enumerated in the Declaration of Independence or without a prior assumption of guilt, which violates the Constitution?

As I said before... America doesn't need "experts" deciding whether other citizens get to exercise their Freedoms... Especially if those experts have agendas, and axes to grind.

Tough shit.

on the term "Arms" - or does the NRA include Howitzers for your back yard entertainment ...

As I said before... America doesn't need "experts" deciding whether other citizens get to exercise their Freedoms... Especially if those experts have agendas, and axes to grind.

Ok..then who DOES get to decide?

who would jesus shoot?

wwjsth.jpg

on the term "Arms" - or does the NRA include Howitzers for your back yard entertainment ...

I own the Howitzer equivalent. It's called the Smith & Wesson 500.

Yeah baby yeah!

I own the Howitzer equivalent. It's called the Smith & Wesson 500.

Yeah baby yeah!

Uh huh. And, you can hit a target 5 miles away and blow it to smithereens with your S&W 500?

The militia in the 1700's had muzzle-loading cannon.

Can I have one of those?

Ok..then who DOES get to decide?

Sorry to inform you there is no such thing as a crystal ball allowing us to peer into the future. Background checks remove convicted felons from gun ownership already. Once you get into trying to predict what people may, or may not do with regards to firearms... You've entered into some pretty tyrannical thinking... And with that comes complete disregard for people's Constitutionally protected Freedoms. What's next... Checking to see if someone has a pattern of heavy drinking before he buys a car? Good luck with that.

Smith & Wesson 500

MVC-001F.jpg

that's a 6 shooter, lever action - 10 / 4 by the standards of a sane society.

arms ownership is already restricted in the USA.

we can up the anti any time the majority wants it to be upped

Forum List

Back