The danger of the covid vaccines as told by medical experts.

Slow News day for ya.

You felt the need to fire up the base with more LIES.

Question: with trump bashing everything these days, How come trump isn't bashing the vaccine and calling it the Killer Jab?

Why?
Cause he supports the vaccines. Are you that stupid that you needed me to tell you that?

Slow News day for ya.

Question: with trump bashing everything these days, How come trump isn't bashing the vaccine and calling it the Killer Jab?

Why?
Question for you.
How many have been killed or injured by the clot shot?

Let me answer for you.

You have no idea. You just parrot what your masters feed you without free thought.

Yes, and those same 'actual experts' know in their heart of hearts that their government has their best interests at heart and would NEVER deceive them. :laughing0301:
Loved it when Rogan destroyed Sanjay Gupta the cnn doctor expert for not speaking up when the MSM attacked Rogan for taking Ivermectin.

They really are losers.

Medical experts don't usually resort to TikTok.

I'mma call "bullshit"
When nazi Musk fucks up Twitter, a platform that used to have about 50 cutting edge anti-vaxxers posting for all to see, people with IQs above 80 damn sure will look for alternatives.

Loved it when Rogan destroyed Sanjay Gupta the cnn doctor expert for not speaking up when the MSM attacked Rogan for taking Ivermectin.

They really are losers.

Asshole Gupta has a further problem not even Rogan was aware of. Ivermectin (physically [italics]) attaches to the SARS2 spike, just as does quercitin and other compounds. Using it as prophylaxis in Uttar Pradesh potentially prevented SARS2 from even entering cells. Why would the dipshit American-assisted ChiCom virus try to drag ivermectin along with it into the cells, pretending not to notice? duh

Proof:

20 Sep 2021 Post #88 Ivermectin Docks to SARS2 Spike Protein

Slow News day for ya.

Why?
Jill Biden Tests Positive for COVID

1693931352325.gif

Forum List

Back