Covid hospitalizations on the rise

Pfft.
Never got the vaccine, and when I finally got the rona, it amounted to a very mild 24 hour flu.
Not concerned at all and never was from the beginning.

Month over month, Covid hospitalizations have jumped 87% month over month. COVID hospitalizations on the rise as U.S. enters Labor Day weekend

Anyone (especially those non-vaxxed people) out there concerned?
We need immediate lockdowns, masks, and everyone must get re-vaccinated and work from home. That'll stop it in it's tracks. Oh, wait a minute, we already did that and it didn't work and now we're back to square one again and inflation hit such a high people can't afford to live anymore.

Pfft.
Never got the vaccine, and when I finally got the rona, it amounted to a very mild 24 hour flu.
Not concerned at all and never was from the beginning.
Tell that to the people who cant tell us how well it went.

Perfect timing for the election, and to think, no one cared earlier this year when there were hundreds of daily "deaths" ..

Will it be another correlation vs. causation shenanigan where an individuals cause of death is COVID : dying with COVID vs. dying from COVID?

All you have to do is watch groups of individuals like politicians, stanch advocates and news anchors to see how they wear masks or respond to any lockdowns. Great examples include Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsom, Anthony Fauci, Gretchen Whitmer, Kaitlan Collins, and .. and .. and .

When politicians force churches to shutdown, and let liquor stores and pot dispensaries stay open .. you know it's not serious.

Month over month, Covid hospitalizations have jumped 87% month over month. COVID hospitalizations on the rise as U.S. enters Labor Day weekend
Anyone (especially those non-vaxxed people) out there concerned?

I was never nearly stupid enough to fall for the lies, exaggerations, and fearmongering the first time around.

I am sure as Hell not falling for any of that bullshit, now.

Those of you who are stupid enough to fall for this crap a second time, shame on you. Shame on you for falling for it once, but to fall for it again…?

Forum List

Back