The Crackpots and Loons in Public Life Who Love Trump

The Godless heathen baby mutilating left will get theirs. That will teach them to rip the limbs off helpless human babies in the womb.

God: Did you dare insist that kids with cancer receive medical coverage?
Democrat: Yes
God: SMITE!

God: Did you dare seek a way to reduce the number of civilians being murdered by firearms?
God: Eternal Pits of Fire for you!

Ripping babies apart in the womb, go ahead defend it, you can't.

I don't advocate any babies being ripped apart. But thanks for playing.

Its obvious you vote for liberals and Democrats enabling the barbaric practice, you are as guilty as they are.

And it's obvious you wear a name tag to work but you don't see me damning you to hell for it.

Finally you admit it, my work is done here.

Go Learn Mathematics, Reading Comprehension, and Political Science, dittoheads.

conservatives only help the 1%.

and supporting a criminal like trumpi is NOT smart.
but dude, 40% of the people voted for trump so not sure how you get to that 1% thingy still. explain what the fk you're trying to say. cause the 40% wanted his policies, not the 1%ers.

Let me help 40% voted for him, only 1% of the 40% will benefit from him.

Valiant effort, but this is obviously too much to grasp. Do you think he went to school to study statistics???

God: Did you dare insist that kids with cancer receive medical coverage?
God: SMITE!

God: Did you dare seek a way to reduce the number of civilians being murdered by firearms?
God: Eternal Pits of Fire for you!

Its obvious you vote for liberals and Democrats enabling the barbaric practice, you are as guilty as they are.

And it's obvious you wear a name tag to work but you don't see me damning you to hell for it.

So what you're saying is Liberals DO create jobs.

So what you're saying is Liberals DO create jobs.

Your new nick name is Shit for Brains :cuckoo:

but dude, 40% of the people voted for trump so not sure how you get to that 1% thingy still. explain what the fk you're trying to say. cause the 40% wanted his policies, not the 1%ers.
40% of PEOPLE WHO VOTED did so for Trump. However, as I recall somewhere around 50% of eligible votes did not vote for the glutton with the button. That means he has a whopping mandate of around 20%

One really has to wonder what is going on when we consider some of the crackpots and loons in public life who support and worship Trump!!

Case in point:

Jim Bakker: Making Fun Of Trump Is The 'Spirit Of The Antichrist' | HuffPost

The “spirit of the Antichrist” is alive and well and living inside people who dare to mock President Donald Trump, disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker said.

Bakker now sells survivalist food and gear to doomsday preppers on his “Jim Bakker Show.” In a clip from Thursday that was posted online by Right Wing Watch, he claimed there was a “hatred among peoples and this is satanic.”

Then he went full “Sleepy Hollow” on his audience:
“This is the White Horse of the Apocalypse. The White Horse of the Apocalypse is the first horse. It’s a horse of speech. It’s a horse of spirit. And the spirit of Antichrist is out now. This is what you’re seeing. You want to know what the Antichrist spirit looks like? That’s what’s going on in America. These people mocking the president, the words they use, the speech they use, that’s the spirit of Antichrist. That’s the spirit of hatred.”

No, not the white horse of the apocalypse.......It the white HOUSE of the apocalypse. This sort of thing also speaks volumes about who his "base" is and what the average Trump voter believes. Here is more:

‘Prophets’ Say Trump Knows God Got Him Elected, Pray To Expose Leakers | Right Wing Watch

Frank Amedia, the Trump-supporting “prophet” who hosted the POTUS Shield gathering in Ohio earlier this month, told participants that President Trump acknowledged to him that God is responsible for his election:

I said to the man’s own face, ‘If you didn’t see God got you elected, with all the mistakes you made, and how you should have lost this election 50 times, then you will never see God.’ And he said, ‘I know it was God.’

And finally, one more.... for now:

Tony Perkins: Trump Is ‘God-Given Opportunity To Reshape America In His Image’ | Right Wing Watch
The letter from FRC Action President Tony Perkins warns of “five ways the ‘Progressives’ have intensified the war on your values and freedoms”:
1. Igniting an explosion of propaganda sold to Americans as “news.”
2. Destroying public trust and spreading confusion by spreading “fake news.”
3. Unleashing lawless radicals in the streets and town meetings.
4. Maintaining a shadow government working against the American government.
5. Coordinating and unifying the falsehood and disruption.

Yes I know. I will be accused of being hateful and spreading fear and loathing. But folks, I'm not making this stuff up and anyone who does not think that these people are batshit crazy has to have a few screws loose themselves.

As an unaffiliated voter, I think I can shed some light on this for you. Very few people actually love the big orange clown. The same way that very few people actually loved the pantsuit bulldyke. The reality is those people who pick a side, either democrat or republican, become loyal to that side, and will support the leader of that party almost blindly. They argue for, and justify any and all actions of their party leader. We saw it in spades during the election from the democrats with respect to Hellary. The republicans were slower to the game because their nominee was not handed the nomination the way the Dems handed to Hellary.

Here's another little tidbit for you- the people who are party affiliated can rarely see this dynamic occurring, because as I said, they are blindly loyal to their party.

One really has to wonder what is going on when we consider some of the crackpots and loons in public life who support and worship Trump!!

Case in point:

The “spirit of the Antichrist” is alive and well and living inside people who dare to mock President Donald Trump, disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker said.

Bakker now sells survivalist food and gear to doomsday preppers on his “Jim Bakker Show.” In a clip from Thursday that was posted online by Right Wing Watch, he claimed there was a “hatred among peoples and this is satanic.”

“This is the White Horse of the Apocalypse. The White Horse of the Apocalypse is the first horse. It’s a horse of speech. It’s a horse of spirit. And the spirit of Antichrist is out now. This is what you’re seeing. You want to know what the Antichrist spirit looks like? That’s what’s going on in America. These people mocking the president, the words they use, the speech they use, that’s the spirit of Antichrist. That’s the spirit of hatred.”

No, not the white horse of the apocalypse.......It the white HOUSE of the apocalypse. This sort of thing also speaks volumes about who his "base" is and what the average Trump voter believes. Here is more:

‘Prophets’ Say Trump Knows God Got Him Elected, Pray To Expose Leakers | Right Wing Watch

Frank Amedia, the Trump-supporting “prophet” who hosted the POTUS Shield gathering in Ohio earlier this month, told participants that President Trump acknowledged to him that God is responsible for his election:

I said to the man’s own face, ‘If you didn’t see God got you elected, with all the mistakes you made, and how you should have lost this election 50 times, then you will never see God.’ And he said, ‘I know it was God.’

Tony Perkins: Trump Is ‘God-Given Opportunity To Reshape America In His Image’ | Right Wing Watch
The letter from FRC Action President Tony Perkins warns of “five ways the ‘Progressives’ have intensified the war on your values and freedoms”:

Yes I know. I will be accused of being hateful and spreading fear and loathing. But folks, I'm not making this stuff up and anyone who does not think that these people are batshit crazy has to have a few screws loose themselves.

That anyone doesn't see how dangerous drumpf is to the country is unbelievable. That there are some like Bakker who are so far gone they think drumpf is 'a good man sent by god' is uber-delusional. Kristians voted for one of the most immoral humans walking the Earth and they still believe the office of the presidency washes all the gangrene off of him. It doesn't derps. He's and immoral pig and you knowingly voted for an immoral pig.

Unless of course you can show where Jesus said "throw the poor to the wolves, they don't need doctors" and "give tax breaks to the rich while throwing children off of school lunch programs, children don't need to eat!"

Incredible.

Let me help 40% voted for him, only 1% of the 40% will benefit from him.
you believe this why? someone told you that?

Case in point:

As an unaffiliated voter, I think I can shed some light on this for you. Very few people actually love the big orange clown. The same way that very few people actually loved the pantsuit bulldyke. The reality is those people who pick a side, either democrat or republican, become loyal to that side, and will support the leader of that party almost blindly. They argue for, and justify any and all actions of their party leader. We saw it in spades during the election from the democrats with respect to Hellary. The republicans were slower to the game because their nominee was not handed the nomination the way the Dems handed to Hellary.

Here's another little tidbit for you- the people who are party affiliated can rarely see this dynamic occurring, because as I said, they are blindly loyal to their party.
WELL, WELL! An actual reasonable post from you. ! However, I disagree. Not all affiliated people, perhaps not even most are blindly loyal. I supported Clinton, not because I thought that she is squeaky clean but because the alternative- as we are seeing- is far worse. You are mistaking a commitment to a candidate as blind loyalty, and as such, you're selling a lot of people short and not giving them credit for actually thinking about what they are doing. I sometimes expressed concern or disappointment with Clinton and Obama but because of the extreme and polarized nature of current politics, I could not abandon them

If you want to paint any group as blindly loyal, it should be trump supporters. It should be clear to anyone wit a brain that a lot of his policies will screw his core supporters but they seem to not know it or don't care .

And none of this explains the bizarre and delusional loons that I showcased in the OP and why his base laps that shit up like a thirsty dog in heat- other than BLIND LOYALTY.

Case in point:

WELL, WELL! An actual reasonable post from you. ! However, I disagree. Not all affiliated people, perhaps not even most are blindly loyal. I supported Clinton, not because I thought that she is squeaky clean but because the alternative- as we are seeing- is far worse. You are mistaking a commitment to a candidate as blind loyalty, and as such, you're selling a lot of people short and not giving them credit for actually thinking about what they are doing. I sometimes expressed concern or disappointment with Clinton and Obama but because of the extreme and polarized nature of current politics, I could not abandon them

If you want to paint any group as blindly loyal, it should be trump supporters. It should be clear to anyone wit a brain that a lot of his policies will screw his core supporters but they seem to not know it or don't care .

And none of this explains the bizarre and delusional loons that I showcased in the OP and why his base laps that shit up like a thirsty dog in heat- other than BLIND LOYALTY.
name one policy that screws the middle class.

Case in point:

You scum are following the same path step by step as The same way hitler took over Germany in the 30s. Lies propaganda media lies and attacks by the LYING leftist NAZIS YOU are either a treasonist, OR a complete indoctrinated idolater that worships lying thieving monarchist like the cintons, and the dimshit leadership.

Case in point:

Trumpcare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Case in point:

Trumpcare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't seen that yet. when did it become law? I know that obummerfail is against middle class. Mandate and all.

Forum List

Back