The Crackpots and Loons in Public Life Who Love Trump

One really has to wonder what is going on when we consider some of the crackpots and loons in public life who support and worship Trump!!

Case in point:

Jim Bakker: Making Fun Of Trump Is The 'Spirit Of The Antichrist' | HuffPost

The “spirit of the Antichrist” is alive and well and living inside people who dare to mock President Donald Trump, disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker said.

Bakker now sells survivalist food and gear to doomsday preppers on his “Jim Bakker Show.” In a clip from Thursday that was posted online by Right Wing Watch, he claimed there was a “hatred among peoples and this is satanic.”

Then he went full “Sleepy Hollow” on his audience:
“This is the White Horse of the Apocalypse. The White Horse of the Apocalypse is the first horse. It’s a horse of speech. It’s a horse of spirit. And the spirit of Antichrist is out now. This is what you’re seeing. You want to know what the Antichrist spirit looks like? That’s what’s going on in America. These people mocking the president, the words they use, the speech they use, that’s the spirit of Antichrist. That’s the spirit of hatred.”

No, not the white horse of the apocalypse.......It the white HOUSE of the apocalypse. This sort of thing also speaks volumes about who his "base" is and what the average Trump voter believes. Here is more:

‘Prophets’ Say Trump Knows God Got Him Elected, Pray To Expose Leakers | Right Wing Watch

Frank Amedia, the Trump-supporting “prophet” who hosted the POTUS Shield gathering in Ohio earlier this month, told participants that President Trump acknowledged to him that God is responsible for his election:

I said to the man’s own face, ‘If you didn’t see God got you elected, with all the mistakes you made, and how you should have lost this election 50 times, then you will never see God.’ And he said, ‘I know it was God.’

And finally, one more.... for now:

Tony Perkins: Trump Is ‘God-Given Opportunity To Reshape America In His Image’ | Right Wing Watch
The letter from FRC Action President Tony Perkins warns of “five ways the ‘Progressives’ have intensified the war on your values and freedoms”:
1. Igniting an explosion of propaganda sold to Americans as “news.”
2. Destroying public trust and spreading confusion by spreading “fake news.”
3. Unleashing lawless radicals in the streets and town meetings.
4. Maintaining a shadow government working against the American government.
5. Coordinating and unifying the falsehood and disruption.

Yes I know. I will be accused of being hateful and spreading fear and loathing. But folks, I'm not making this stuff up and anyone who does not think that these people are batshit crazy has to have a few screws loose themselves.

trump will make America great with:
1) wall
2) health reform
3) tax cuts
4) trade deals
5) court nominations
6) military increase
7) Korea/Iran
Great for who? Care to elaborate on each of those points?
Kicking 30 million illegals out would be good for 30 million Americans who then could find work with tremendous upward pressure on pay. Lowering the corporate tax or eliminating it if give our corporations a huge reason to stay in America and provide jobs in America and cause competition to drive up wages for those jobs. This is basic stuff that a child could understand
Here is some basic stuff for you....

We don't have 30M people in need of work unless you believe dumb fuck Trump who counts children, the disabled and the elderly as unemployed

Corporations already pay a low effective tax rate . They will not expand their business unless there is a market for their goods and services by having a viable middle class which is continuing to be eroded

One really has to wonder what is going on when we consider some of the crackpots and loons in public life who support and worship Trump!!

Case in point:

No, not the white horse of the apocalypse.......It the white HOUSE of the apocalypse. This sort of thing also speaks volumes about who his "base" is and what the average Trump voter believes. Here is more:

‘Prophets’ Say Trump Knows God Got Him Elected, Pray To Expose Leakers | Right Wing Watch

Yes I know. I will be accused of being hateful and spreading fear and loathing. But folks, I'm not making this stuff up and anyone who does not think that these people are batshit crazy has to have a few screws loose themselves.

trump will make America great with:
1) wall
2) health reform
3) tax cuts
4) trade deals
5) court nominations
6) military increase
7) Korea/Iran
Great for who? Care to elaborate on each of those points?
Kicking 30 million illegals out would be good for 30 million Americans who then could find work with tremendous upward pressure on pay. Lowering the corporate tax or eliminating it if give our corporations a huge reason to stay in America and provide jobs in America and cause competition to drive up wages for those jobs. This is basic stuff that a child could understand
Here is some basic stuff for you....

We don't have 30M people in need of work unless you believe dumb fuck Trump who counts children, the disabled and the elderly as unemployed

Corporations already pay a low effective tax rate . They will not expand their business unless there is a market for their goods and services by having a viable middle class which is continuing to be eroded

Not 30 million? So what with fewer illegals are wages will go up which they haven't in 25 years.

I corporations pay a little effective rate by moving offshore

Middle class is eroded because liberal Texas unions regulations budget deficits have driven there jobs off shore plus the liberal war on our schools families religions healthcare system have rendered many Americans Americans not fit for middle-class life[/QUOTE]

Case in point:

The “spirit of the Antichrist” is alive and well and living inside people who dare to mock President Donald Trump, disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker said.

Bakker now sells survivalist food and gear to doomsday preppers on his “Jim Bakker Show.” In a clip from Thursday that was posted online by Right Wing Watch, he claimed there was a “hatred among peoples and this is satanic.”

“This is the White Horse of the Apocalypse. The White Horse of the Apocalypse is the first horse. It’s a horse of speech. It’s a horse of spirit. And the spirit of Antichrist is out now. This is what you’re seeing. You want to know what the Antichrist spirit looks like? That’s what’s going on in America. These people mocking the president, the words they use, the speech they use, that’s the spirit of Antichrist. That’s the spirit of hatred.”

Frank Amedia, the Trump-supporting “prophet” who hosted the POTUS Shield gathering in Ohio earlier this month, told participants that President Trump acknowledged to him that God is responsible for his election:

I said to the man’s own face, ‘If you didn’t see God got you elected, with all the mistakes you made, and how you should have lost this election 50 times, then you will never see God.’ And he said, ‘I know it was God.’

Tony Perkins: Trump Is ‘God-Given Opportunity To Reshape America In His Image’ | Right Wing Watch
The letter from FRC Action President Tony Perkins warns of “five ways the ‘Progressives’ have intensified the war on your values and freedoms”:

As opposed to those that are against Trump. They certain make up the majority of the crackpots and loons population.

Case in point:

As opposed to those that are against Trump. They certain make up the majority of the crackpots and loons population.
Trump said on day one he would label China a Currensy manipulator? He knew he was lying when he said that but it did not trouble him a bit!

Trump said he had a great new or should I say a terrific new health plan. This was an obvious lie but it did not trouble him one bit.

Trump said he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. He knew this was a lie but it did not trouble him one bit

Trump said on day one he would repeal Obamacare but it never happened and it did not travel him one bit

Trump said on day one he would go after Hillary with a special prosecutor. He knew that was a lie but it did not travel him one bit.

Trump said NATO was obsolete. This was absurd, as soon as Trump was elected he had to reassure NATO allies that he was just lying. It did not travel him a bit.

Last edited:
Y'all are going to regret all this in 2018 when Trump is respected in '18 along with a few RINO's the Dems will lose more and more credibility with the public.
Regret what exactly? Exposing the unhinged, petulant man-child who is selling out the US to Russia for the scum that he is. Read much news ?? Even Republicans are running from him! He is going down ,Bubba

What is he selling out? And how is he going down?

I'm not even going to bother to try to explain it to you. Obviously you have your head where the sun don't shine.

Yeah right, it seems to me you live in some type of liberal fantasy land
Is Bob Corker also living in a liberal fantasy land Sparky??

GOP Senator: White House In A 'Downward Spiral' | HuffPost

Pretty much yes. It is the end of polititions with "safe seats". Corker had Trumps balls on his chin when he got elected. We will see where he stands when he is up for reelection.

Case in point:

Y'all are going to regret all this in 2018 when Trump is respected in '18 along with a few RINO's the Dems will lose more and more credibility with the public.
Regret what exactly? Exposing the unhinged, petulant man-child who is selling out the US to Russia for the scum that he is. Read much news ?? Even Republicans are running from him! He is going down ,Bubba

I'm not even going to bother to try to explain it to you. Obviously you have your head where the sun don't shine.

Better then being trapped in a wave of Alex Jones paranoid hatred. It will HEB entertaining to watch all you libtards have to sit and watch as all of Half Black Jesus's mess gets cleaned up for him.

Case in point:

Some stuff that only exists in the imagination. Likely on Sesame Street.

Case in point:

That anyone doesn't see how dangerous drumpf is to the country is unbelievable. That there are some like Bakker who are so far gone they think drumpf is 'a good man sent by god' is uber-delusional. Kristians voted for one of the most immoral humans walking the Earth and they still believe the office of the presidency washes all the gangrene off of him. It doesn't derps. He's and immoral pig and you knowingly voted for an immoral pig.

Unless of course you can show where Jesus said "throw the poor to the wolves, they don't need doctors" and "give tax breaks to the rich while throwing children off of school lunch programs, children don't need to eat!"

Incredible.
Our government is supposed to be a theocracy? I would think that would make the poor dears even angrier.

Case in point:

Trump said on day one he would label China a Currensy manipulator? He knew he was lying when he said that but it did not trouble him a bit!

Trump said he had a great new or should I say a terrific new health plan. This was an obvious lie but it did not trouble him one bit.

Trump said he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. He knew this was a lie but it did not trouble him one bit

Trump said on day one he would repeal Obamacare but it never happened and it did not travel him one bit

Trump said on day one he would go after Hillary with a special prosecutor. He knew that was a lie but it did not travel him one bit.

Trump said NATO was obsolete. This was absurd, as soon as Trump was elected he had to reassure NATO allies that he was just lying. It did not travel him a bit.

Exactly, EdwardBaiamonte.

also, consider what the lying idiot criminal trumpi has said just in the last few days:that he "invented" the Phrase Priming The Pump(SO dishonest)...and that he OPPOSES EXERCiSE!

One really has to wonder what is going on
Only those who don't realize what is going on.

Jim Bakker is not working for God, or a soldier for Christ

God is and has been, creating the circumstances
to bring about that which He has planned

Trump is part of His plan and those who are aware
know we are living in the end times.
I may well be end times but God has nothing to do with it. It's the glutton with the button
I may well be end times but God has nothing to do with it.
Darling, God has everything to do with it
You are entitled to think otherwise

I find it comical, who you consider crackpots and loons

Jim Bakker is a con man, who stands on the back of God
to profit off of those who are too ignorant to realize...
so, he's inconsequential

As far as the others, they are right, as far as,
God being the only reason Trump was elected,
but, not as far as, why...which I'm surprised, anyhoo...

Which, I might add, the same holds true
for Obama and all before him as well,...

Anyhoo, you consider these particular individuals
crackpots and loons because they support Trump
and contribute, him, winning the presidency, to God.

Yet, you find it perfectly logical for young children
to know they are not the gender they were born
and perfectly acceptable for parents and health professionals
to contribute to and assist them with gender reassignment....

This is why you don't understand what's really going on!

Case in point:

Trump is making more and more enemies every day on both sides of the aisle.

Forum List

Back