Bill Clinton fired FBI director William Sessions in July 1993. No media hysterics.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Interesting, huh?

The (R) or (D) after your name is all that matters to the media.

Same thing done by different letters are treated differently.

lol.... you can't be serious....

F.B.I. CHIEF PLANS TO FIGHT FOR JOB
By DAVID JOHNSTON,
Published: January 19, 1993
WASHINGTON, Jan. 18— William S. Sessions has told associates he will fight for his job as Director of the F.B.I. in the face of a searing internal ethics report that accused him of evading taxes and refusing to cooperate with an investigation of a home mortgage loan.
[...]

But Administration officials said Mr. Barr's memorandum adopted the report's findings, concluding that Mr. Sessions falsely claimed a tax exemption on the home-to-work use of his official limousine, billed the Government for personal trips on Federal Bureau of Investigation aircraft, built a security fence for his home at Government expense and did not cooperate with investigators looking into accusations that he received special treatment from a bank on his mortgage loan for his house in Washington.
[...]

F.B.I. CHIEF PLANS TO FIGHT FOR JOB

Apples to oranges.

Sessions was fired after an ethics investigation revealed misuse of the FBI aircraft, and charging the government for his home security system. Sessions' firing was NOT related to any investigation by the FBI into the Clintons

Comey was fired because he refused to back down on the investigation of Trump's Russia connections. BIG difference. UUUUGE even.

No President other Nixon has fired an FBI director while under investigation by the FBI. And that didn't turn out at all well for Nixon, did it?

And yeah Congress AND the media went batshit over that one too

Tick, tick, tick - the impeachment clock is running. Adding "obstruction of justice" to Trump's list of crimes is just icing on the cake.

Trump just can't help himself. What a fuck up!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Apples to oranges.

Sessions was fired after an ethics investigation revealed misuse of the FBI aircraft, and charging the government for his home security system. Sessions' firing was NOT related to any investigation by the FBI into the Clintons

Comey was fired because he refused to back down on the investigation of Trump's Russia connections. BIG difference. UUUUGE even.

No President other Nixon has fired an FBI director while under investigation by the FBI. And that didn't turn out at all well for Nixon, did it?

Tick, tick, tick - the impeachment clock is running. Adding "obstruction of justice" to Trump's list of crimes is just icing on the cake.

Know your history. Nixon never fired his FBI director.

Sessions wasn't in the middle of investigating him for treason
Treason? You got a link for that?
Oh, sorry. I should have said for collaborating with a foreign enemy in an effort to sabotage our free elections and install a foreign agent into the Presidency.
James Clapper confirms there's no such evidence.
James Clapper confirms he was out of the loop and didn't even know the investigation was going on. That's what James Clapper confirms.

Slick Willie had to install giant own people to get away with the Clinton corruption.

Apples to oranges.

Know your history. Nixon never fired his FBI director.
That's right. Just the Special Prosecutor looking into Nixon's illegal activities. LOL

Interesting, huh?

The (R) or (D) after your name is all that matters to the media.

Same thing done by different letters are treated differently.

This has been brought up in threads before.

Sessions was fired for engaging in criminal activities and then refusing to step down. His firing had broad bipartisan support and he had no supporters.

Big difference. Do you see it?

But I'm glad you brought it up in a thread as it makes a point: Only once before in the entire history of our country has the FBI director been fired. And it was for criminal misdoing.

Forum List

Back