Analysis of the Uvalde school shooting and lessons that need to be learned.

You should sensibly face up to my post first because it looks as though there was no Uvalde massacre .

I even have a feeling , but based only on memory , that the school had actually been closed for some time when the massacre was alleged to have occurred
Alex Jones paid over $45 million dollars to the parents of the Sandy Hook school victims for spreading bullshit like you`re spreading. Lucky for you that you`re a nobody that has nothing. Texas governor Abbott acknowledged the fact that there was a school massacre but it was okay because Blacks in Chicago shoot each other 24/7.

No, dipshit.... they ask for volunteers and then put them through fire arm training........as much as an actual security guard or armored car driver.....

Again, the point is they dont have ro be SEALs, their mere wxistence drives away potential attackers who dont know who they are or where they are in the building...

We know from actual mass public shooters taken alive and from the journals and manifestos that they target gun free zones....
Volunteers? Get real. They couldn't even get the Uvalde Police to do their duty and confront the shooter and you expect an English teacher with a concealed .380 she barely knows how to use to stop an armed invasion? Arm teachers if you want but don't expect it to solve the problem.

Last edited:
You should sensibly face up to my post first because it looks as though there was no Uvalde massacre .

I even have a feeling , but based only on memory , that the school had actually been closed for some time when the massacre was alleged to have occurred

There has never, not once, been anything sensible in any post you have made.

It isn't a matter of them actively fighting the attacker....it is the mere presence of an unknown number of armed individuals in unknown locations around the building that keeps mass public shooters from attacking in the first place.......we know this from the various attackers taken alive and from their journals and manifestos when they die........

That is the thing that too many don't understand.....just stating there are armed staff on campus will keep attackers away.......
Don't forget the mother who wanted to go in. She might have died in the process but I'll bet she would have stopped him long enough for the cowards with badges to move in.
And there was also the one deputy who was going in on his own and they forcefully stopped him.

Again, no one has said this..........

All you have to do is allow certain staff, an unknown number to the public, with their locations in the building kept secret, to keep attackers away.........this is better than an armed, uniformed guard, because the shooters make plans to take them out first......while they can't account for unknown, armed staff....
What they need to do is to eliminate the sensitive place designation for schools. The teachers or administrators, as in loco parentis can prevent the children from having guns but no one else can, constitutionally, be barred - not teachers, aids, administrators, parents, or any other visitor. When every adult in the building might be armed, then schools will be safe.

Well if there are schools where no one will volunteer, believe me, it will be just one more reason for conservatives to HATE teachers. We are already being asked to do so much for so little and at no small risk--I was just assaulted AGAIN last week and had to file an incident report.
But, in spite of being assaulted, did you meet your quota for transitioning babies and telling them they're in the wrong body, creating the mental illness to drive a future school shooting?

But, in spite of being assaulted, did you meet your quota for transitioning babies and telling them they're in the wrong body, creating the mental illness to drive a future school shooting?

There's the stupidity I'm talking about

Forum List

Back