The Biggest Danger of Hillary's Erased Emails

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
is that they may have been hacked by a foreign power and used to blackmail her if she becomes President. Shouldn't this be of concern to all voters in the upcoming election?

is that they may have been hacked by a foreign power and used to blackmail her if she becomes President. Shouldn't this be of concern to all voters in the upcoming election?

Indeed it should. There is no reason to believe that the server, with only low quality security could not have been hacked.

Now if your a bad actor and need something from the White House and have those emails, some of which could include classified info.......

Does she bend to the will of the bad actor to save her presidency, or face impeachment?

Not something I want hanging over the head of the person in possession of our nuclear codes.

brady.jpg

I notice that the Libtards shy away from this issue like it was the Plague.

Indeed it should. There is no reason to believe that the server, with only low quality security could not have been hacked.

Now if your a bad actor and need something from the White House and have those emails, some of which could include classified info.......

Does she bend to the will of the bad actor to save her presidency, or face impeachment?

Not something I want hanging over the head of the person in possession of our nuclear codes.

Demwits: Keep reading this post over and over until it sinks into your atrophied brains. :banghead:

Hillary Clinton's emails have been the subject of at least 4 separate investigations, costing the taxpayers millions of dollars, ALL of them politically motivated. That's a major concern to this voter.
:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

Forum List

Back