Trump's Teeny Convention Bump Dissolved

Lol. Clinton's numbers dropped after her coronation. That's not a good sign.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

are you a compulsive liar or just stupid?

when dumb Donald went into his convention, he was a point behind nationally (which is really irrelevant given the EC).

then after his teeny hands sized convention bump, he went up to an RCP Average of 1.1

by two days ago, it was down to a lead for dumb Donald of 0.9

it is now tied.... because her convention bump is wiping out his teeny tiny hands sized convention bump.

I hope that helps. :cuckoo:

amazing what you wackos try to pass off as reality.

that was always going to be a thing.

And this is without the final numbers from the past day or so.

I got a robo poll call a couple days ago. Press 1 for this, 2 for that. It hung up on me because it only gave me options of Clinton or Trump, and I needed a #3. So much for me.

if you want to throw away your vote, that's pretty much your business. but it's a vote for dumb Donald. I wouldn't do it.

I got a robo poll call a couple days ago. Press 1 for this, 2 for that. It hung up on me because it only gave me options of Clinton or Trump, and I needed a #3. So much for me.

if you want to throw away your vote, that's pretty much your business. but it's a vote for dumb Donald. I wouldn't do it.

If she, like me, votes against BOTH Hillary and Trump, NEITHER get the benefit.

I know. The question was something like "who do you like," not "who are you voting for?" I will do my patriotic duty, never fear.

I know. The question was something like "who do you like," not "who are you voting for?" I will do my patriotic duty, never fear.

that's interesting. i don't understand why "liking" politicians is all that important. i want them to do a good job.

can anyone actually like dumb Donald? for real....

and *whew* I'm glad to hear it. :thup:

When you vote for someone, you condone their actions and behaviors. I don't like Trump and will never vote for him. However, I don't like the Corporate whore and her efforts to enrich herself by selling out to corporations.

I am looking at Jill Stein and Alyson Kennedy.

I don't buy the "a vote for a third party" is a vote for my opponent. A vote that is for a third party is a vote against the candidates in the major Parties...both of 'em.

When you vote for someone, you condone their actions and behaviors. I don't like Trump and will never vote for him. However, I don't like the Corporate whore and her efforts to enrich herself by selling out to corporations.

I don't buy the "a vote for a third party" is a vote for my opponent. A vote that is for a third party is a vote against the candidates in the major Parties...both of 'em.

and i don't want dumb Donald to be president. Hillary will do fine.

I'll be taking good looks at Kennedy, Stein, and Johnson over the next few months.

ANYONE is better than Trump/Clinton

I dont think I could vote for Hillary. She never once mentioned how shitty our military is or how hopelessly screwed Americans really are, and she was the only one who could fix all of that on her first day in office.

es

and i don't want dumb Donald to be president. Hillary will do fine.

I wouldn't vote for that corporate whore if she was the only one running. You can support her corruption, but don't expect me to fall in line behind you.

Forum List

Back