The Bidens Holding A Trick-Or-Treating Event Today

The Bidens Holding A Trick-Or-Treating Event Today​

Forget Joe's treats--- has anyone bothered to wonder what his TRICKS would be?

1669515607379.png

I don't wish razor blades on anyone. I don't play that way. Those things could end up anywhere with anyone. I confront evil directly and head on, so there is no question who is getting it or why.

You're a much better person than I am.

Joe Biden is going to wear his boxers and flash his penis to 4 year olds. The parents will be fine with it, just give them more candy. :yapyapyapf:

I still like my idea about the razor blades in the candy. (If you already know that he'll be on the receiving end.)

Speaking of derangement syndrome, thats your first political post without mentioning trump in years.
Im proud of you, old man!
I disagree. But for TDS, he would not be talking about BDS. So while he does not directly mention Trump, he is clearly implicating Trump.

If it's not included, whatever they are handing out is likely tainted with cocaine or fentanyl residue just from being in the same house as that group of white trash hillbillies.

Drugs and pedophiles. You would think that we were talking about prisoners not the supposed president of The United States of America and his staff.

Forum List

Back