The Bidens Holding A Trick-Or-Treating Event Today

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Why does this look like it has bad idea written all over it? I wonder what kind of books that they're passing out.

I certainly wouldnt want my young child around that freakishly perverted old man.

I'd go, and take my kids too. They'd be trained to punch Joe right in the nutsack hard as they can. Maybe stomp his foot and kick him in the shin. Then throw his candy and books right in their faces. Then yell: "Mommy! Mommy! The Old Geezer touched me!"

Get this POS out of the WH, please!

Why does this look like it has bad idea written all over it? I wonder what kind of books that they're passing out.

BDS is alive and well.

• Banned
I'd go, and take my kids too. They'd be trained to punch Joe right in the nutsack hard as they can. Maybe stomp his foot and kick him in the shin. Then throw his candy and books right in their faces. Then yell: "Mommy! Mommy! The Old Geezer touched me!"

In that case you should also tell them to bring razor blades and place it in the candy before they give it back. 😁

The apple does not fall far from the tree

The apple does not fall far from the tree

Then I'd hate to see the trees you and Joe Biden fell from.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/a6/0a/0ba60a87ec1ad5daf02a24671c4c8920.jpg

shopping (1).jpeg

Forum List

Back