The Bible errors, contradictions and villainy.

If all creation arguments are nothing more than misinformation and petty quibbling, you shouldn't need me to pick a specific page for you. All you would have to do would be pick one at random and you could easily debunk it.

Evolution- there are mountains of evidence for evolution.

The Big Bang is a theory. At this time what caused the Big Bang is speculation. Theres a lot we dont know, fathom, or understand about the universe. Kind of like when we once believed the world was flat.

Human evolution, well we all have some neanderthal in us according to recent studies.
Study: Neanderthal DNA Lives On in Modern Humans - TIME
Neanderthals, Humans Interbred
Neanderthal: 99.5 Percent Human | LiveScience

The one page I did look at said-

"Atheism vs. theism is sometimes misrepresented as ‘science’ vs. ‘faith’. This is untrue because evolution is a worldview that is also based on faith."

Lets say it this way: Atheism vs. theism is more like observation vs. hope.

Say there are two companies that are competing to make the fastest train ever made on earth. One company is called Scientofia the other the W.W.J.D. Corporation.

Scientofia uses theory and calculations and tests to come up with a design they consider to be the best vehicle to withstand the rigorous stress it would under go during travel.

W.W.J.D. Corp. uses hope and faith.

Which would you ride with?

One is a failed example of a realistic world application. Its great for a religious belief but not for real world applications.

The Big Bang is a theory....God spoke and BAG it happened! :D

The problem with the 'big bang' theory is that it states that all matter was bunched up so tight that it caused an explosion. Where did all that matter come from? It had to be created some how.

The universe used to revolve around the earth at one time too, at least thats what God said.

The problem with this discussion is that some to pretend to be privy to the mind of God.

God did tell the Israelites to kill all the inhabitants of Canaan.

Short answer, no.

The answer is not short, nor is it no. It is a definitive yes.

Deuteronomy 7:2

2 and when the LORD your God delivers them(inhabitants of Canaan) before you and you defeat them, (A)then you shall utterly destroy them (B)You shall make no covenant with them (C)and show no favor to them.

Deuteronomy 20:16

16 "(A)Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes.

Numbers 33:50-52,Deuteronomy 7:2,Deuteronomy 20:16 - Passage*Lookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

Concerning Midians
Numbers 31:1-54(King James Version)

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Numbers 31:1-54 - Passage*Lookup - King James Version - BibleGateway.com

Typical.

Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan; Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

Num 33:51,52

Nope, the narrator of Numbers said God commanded it. Nothing more than justification for taking something that belongs to someone else. Folks across the world from everywhere forever place the blame on their god. Horse shit.

Well other than some historical stuff and who beget who stuff the bible is an error.

or at least it cannot be proven to be true.

Seriously, US, all you do is prove that you are not terribly bright.

One does not have to be terribly bright to spot the contradictions in the bible.
And if one part is wrong, who is to say any of it is correct?
Of course its not terribly bright to believe there was a ship that holds all of the anmals of the world and they didnt fight and kill each other and two folks one male one female had lots of kids who fucked the life out of each other and some ended up in places thousands of miles away with differant coloured skins and a young man came and cured all those who were sick had limps missing couldnt see and had many other serious shortcoming and he did it with no medical training walked on the water and did many other things chris angel hasnt attempted yet
who was also born of a women who was a virgin .. *mm havnt seen one of them since preschool* wonder if she is one of those 86 virgins moslim men will meet when they die .

funny same not so terrible bright folks read about santa claus , the easter bunny
jack and the beenstalk and dismiss it a few years later as fiction .. one lot of fairy tales is true the other isnt

ITS CALLED MIND CONTROL \functioning minds reason

motto of the story cus its written dont make it true

Last edited:
Actually, all those branches of science fully support the Biblical account, as explained here.

Don't have time to read the whole site. How about citing specific pages? Past experience with creationist arguments tells me that the real science is buried under misinformation, falsehoods and petty quibbling. If you know the topic well, you should be able to provide us with a better cite than that.

If all creation arguments are nothing more than misinformation and petty quibbling, you shouldn't need me to pick a specific page for you. All you would have to do would be pick one at random and you could easily debunk it.

I was told the info was there in response to my post. Please present it. I mentioned specific topics. Are you too lazy to point out the how they are disproven? This is just a run around, because you KNOW most of what's presented are lies. THAT'S intellectual dishonesty!!!

The Big Bang is a theory. At this time what caused the Big Bang is speculation. Theres a lot we dont know, fathom, or understand about the universe. Kind of like when we once believed the world was flat.

Human evolution, well we all have some neanderthal in us according to recent studies.

"Atheism vs. theism is sometimes misrepresented as ‘science’ vs. ‘faith’. This is untrue because evolution is a worldview that is also based on faith."

Say there are two companies that are competing to make the fastest train ever made on earth. One company is called Scientofia the other the W.W.J.D. Corporation.

Scientofia uses theory and calculations and tests to come up with a design they consider to be the best vehicle to withstand the rigorous stress it would under go during travel.

One is a failed example of a realistic world application. Its great for a religious belief but not for real world applications.

The problem with the 'big bang' theory is that it states that all matter was bunched up so tight that it caused an explosion. Where did all that matter come from? It had to be created some how.

I've got no problem saying God created the Big Bang and the rules by which the universe operates. Evolution is the result of those rules and there's ample evidence in the fossil record, and now by DNA science, that it happened.

I've got no problem saying God created the Big Bang and the rules by which the universe operates. Evolution is the result of those rules and there's ample evidence in the fossil record, and now by DNA science, that it happened.

Evolution between species? i.e. monkey to man? If that's been proven, that's news to me.

Evolution between species? i.e. monkey to man? If that's been proven, that's news to me.

Proven to my satisfaction, though NOT monkey to man, but DIVERGENCE from a common anscestor. Of course it's news to you and the other willfully blind!

Proven to my satisfaction, though NOT monkey to man, but DIVERGENCE from a common anscestor. Of course it's news to you and the other willfully blind!

Proven to your satisfaction? What a crock. :lol: What common ancestor and when did the divergence take place?

I thought Bush proved that?

Proven to your satisfaction? What a crock. :lol: What common ancestor and when did the divergence take place?

The exact anscestor may not be determined for many years, but they're closing in on it. Estimates of how long ago are in the range of ~5 million years.

The exact anscestor may not be determined for many years, but they're closing in on it. Estimates of how long ago are in the range of ~5 million years.

May not be determined? It's either proven or it isn't? So, which is it?

Proven to MY satisfaction. If you can't face facts, that's your problem. If God created everything at about the same time, why are there millions of years between the appearance of different species in the fossil record?

Proven to MY satisfaction. If you can't face facts, that's your problem. If God created everything at about the same time, why are there millions of years between the appearance of different species in the fossil record?

Sorry, but your satisfaction does not equal fact. Who ever said that God created everything at the same time?

Sorry, but your satisfaction does not equal fact. Who ever said that God created everything at the same time?

THE BIBLE!!! Isn't that on what you're basing your opposition to evolution? If you want to stick to the literal word of Genesis, don't tell me that "days" means something different than what we commonly mean it to be.

Don't have time to read the whole site. How about citing specific pages? Past experience with creationist arguments tells me that the real science is buried under misinformation, falsehoods and petty quibbling. If you know the topic well, you should be able to provide us with a better cite than that.

I was told the info was there in response to my post. Please present it. I mentioned specific topics. Are you too lazy to point out the how they are disproven? This is just a run around, because you KNOW most of what's presented are lies. THAT'S intellectual dishonesty!!!

The info is in the link I provided. the articles are too numerous and too long for me to bother explaining them in my own words. If you are too lazy to use the sites search function, I am not going to do your homework for you. You refuse to read anything from the site because you know it's true. That is intellectual dishonesty.

Forum List

Back