The Bible Condemns Witchcraft

Well, Jere? Are you against medicines?

And are you against the iron maiden?

With or without the gallop? :rofl:

In answer to am I against medicines, Gracie, I would rather not answer because that has nothing to do with what others should or should not do in my opinion. When speaking of illegal drugs or medicines not prescribed for an individual - that is committing a sin and breaking the law too. It should not be done.

As to the Iron Maiden comment I think that is a rock band and while I pray for the people - that God deliver them from it - the music is satanic and should not be listened to. Take the music out of your house / car and destroy it - burn it on the trash pile. Anoint your house / your car with oil and pray over it afterwards.

Jere...I didn't say you were running from Him. I said you are scared of Him. You are terrified. There is no need to be.

But..and I'm sorry to say this...you are a fanatic. You are the kind of person that burned people thinking they were doing evil. You are the one holding the match...from fear and closed mindedness. You are the one holding the bible and worshipping it. You are the one of many in the audience screaming BURN THE WITCH. And all out of flat out fear that God will punish you for what someone else does or thinks or feels.

I think its sad, and it must be a horrible existence for you to live in such fear on a daily basis. Because that is exactly what it is. Fear.

So...you DO take medicines.

Well, Jere? Are you against medicines?

And are you against the iron maiden?

With or without the gallop? :rofl:

In answer to am I against medicines, Gracie, I would rather not answer because that has nothing to do with what others should or should not do in my opinion. When speaking of illegal drugs or medicines not prescribed for an individual - that is committing a sin and breaking the law too. It should not be done.

As to the Iron Maiden comment I think that is a rock band and while I pray for the people - that God deliver them from it - the music is satanic and should not be listened to. Take the music out of your house / car and destroy it - burn it on the trash pile. Anoint your house / your car with oil and pray over it afterwards.

Oy

/unsub

Jere...I didn't say you were running from Him. I said you are scared of Him. You are terrified. There is no need to be.

But..and I'm sorry to say this...you are a fanatic. You are the kind of person that burned people thinking they were doing evil. You are the one holding the match...from fear and closed mindedness. You are the one holding the bible and worshipping it. You are the one of many in the audience screaming BURN THE WITCH. And all out of flat out fear that God will punish you for what someone else does or thinks or feels.

I think its sad, and it must be a horrible existence for you to live in such fear on a daily basis. Because that is exactly what it is. Fear.

So...you DO take medicines.

There ya go, Jeri:

The Harvard Chair of Psychology, Gracie—:lmao:—has some questions for you about your mental health. :badgrin:

I remember the moment I offered up my soul to Irkalla aka the Underworld, aka the Land of no Return. Aka Hell.

I was nineteen. I was alone, and it was late at night in the desert of Phoenix, Arizona. I was wearing nothing but a black hooded robe. I was freshly bathed, and had been fasting just prior to the ritual.

I knew exactly what I was doing and why I was doing it.

I sat there, meditating, reflecting on my life thus far and the choice I was about to make.

I performed a specific blood ritual that is traditionally used for Soul Pacts. At the end of the ritual, I read my letter to the Gods of Hell, sliced open my hand with my Athame and signed my name in blood, and burned it over the fire.

I fell to my knees and meditated again.

A presence overcame me, a euphoria overwhelmed me. It became darker around me, and the fire died down. The air grew colder. I could feel that I was not alone, and a voice that sounded like many voices unified began speaking with me.

The demons, who seemed to be a great council of Devils, questioned me on a series of intimate questions about my goals, my passions, and my destiny.

I was asked to choose between various things. I was asked if I would forsake Love for Power.

The Devil(s) looked inside me to witness my memories, and viewed also my past lives. The Devil(s) looked into my soul to see what I truly wanted in life and to discover which Demon would appear to me.

After I was "judged" by this demonic council of Devils, I was shown the names and sigils of certain demons, who were described to me in great detail. I was told to choose who among these demons I resonated with the most.

I made my choice.

A great demon goddess manifested before me. She had six black and blue iridescent feathered wings, pale bluish-grey skin, black and blue hair that wasn't very long, an icy blue aura, and bright fiery glowing white/ icy blue eyes, and was physically built but beautiful beyond words. She wore what looked like ancient royal Greek armor, but it was transparent and within it I could see what looked like stars and galaxies.

She told me that our adventure together had just begun again, and that we had each chosen to share each other's destiny. She said she has had many names and has been worshipped by many cultures and peoples. As a Goddess she has represented War, Sex, Wisdom. Knowledge. Vigor. Courage. Athletic prowess. Victory.

She said some cultures called her Ishtar, and after many years she was reborn as Athena. She eventually became an Angel, and rebelled to explore/ master the powers of Hell, and became known as Astaroth.

Before I began my training with this Goddess, she warned me to never worship her, and never to Love her. Despite being a Demon ... she said only YHWH is worthy of those things.

And thus the journey truly began. A journey of spiritual conflict, moral balance, Witchcraft, the resurrection of Ancient Gods, an Apocalypse, and so much more.

Last edited:
Divination was practiced at the temple in the Bible, Urin and Thummin, and was how King Saul was chosen to rule, as well as how priests were chosen. The root for Torah is "to cast lots." You can thank King James and his disdain for the practice for the belief that any and all forms of divination are demonic.

Language evolves over time and with each translation, meanings are lost or twisted. Jesus is the Word, not the Bible. It was purposeful manipulation to call the Bible "the Word" in an attempt to place the book over the Word.

I've read tarot cards for over 30 years. My first deck was given to me in my Christmas stocking as a child because of my affinity for numbers and patterns. My grandmother, a devout Christian, is a wart-charmer (she can get rid of them and they are definitely Christian prayers she uses in her charming).

I love you Jere :) Do you believe the illiterate are doomed because they cannot read the Bible and must rely on someone else's interpretation of it?

My faith is in God. I have literally felt Him and know His love. Do you believe that when I reach out to Him that He allows a demon to answer and He remains silent? I just don't believe that and can't see how I ever could.

Which Bible is the correct one in your opinion? They do not all say the same thing.

This is not meant to be snarky or insulting, I hope you understand. ♡

I do understand, Tresha. I am very moved by your willing heart to talk about what you believe and by Ashtara's willingness and honesty and I believe both of you are going to know the truth and the power of God.

In answer to your question. No, the illiterate are not doomed because they cannot read because the illiterate can understand the spoken Word and that is why the bible says how will they know if someone does not tell them? Romans Chapter 10, 8,9,10,11, 12, ... Speaking of sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Gospel that is given with sign language is another way of speaking to those who cannot hear with their hearing. And Braille is also there to preach the gospel to those who have not sight.

On the matter of Saul, he knew fortune telling, seeking a medium, divination was forbidden and so he sought out the witch of Endor in secret because he did did not want to be recognized. And when she saw who he was she was in great fear too.

On casting lots..... When they decided who the disciple would be who would take Judas's place it was not done by divination. The prophets spoke the oracles of God and not by demons spirits - but by the Spirit of the Living God. The Spirit of God that spoke through Paul, through Stephen, through James, Timothy, Peter, the Spirit of God that spoke through the Apostle Paul and rebuked the sorcerer Bar Jesus.

Interesting name, Tresha, if you think about it - Bar Jesus. Simon the Sorcerer was barring Jesus from his companion so he would not receive the truth from Paul. One man wanted the truth and the other man didn't. One man was physically blinded ( Simon the Sorcerer - Bar Jesus ) when Paul spoke by the power of the Holy Spirit - that miracle led to the other man having his spiritual sight opened and he believed.

There was a girl with a spirit in her that followed Paul around and she was quite profitable to her masters for divination - the evil spirit in her - was identifying Paul but it was not the Spirit of God - you see? So Paul by the Holy Spirit could discern these things while perhaps other bystanders might not have. There is the Holy Spirit and God's ministering angels from heaven and there are fallen angels, demons spirit and there is a great battle going on for the souls of men. There are spirits that counterfeit Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, the voice of the Holy Spirit, etc. But that is not of God. God is Holy. He does not use the occult to accomplish His work.

I feel I have said all I can say on this reply for right now but I am going to ask the LORD what He will do because I know you are both very precious to God and I do not want to put my own hands on anything He is doing here. I have been sensing in my spirit for a couple of days that the Spirit of God is visiting this board in a big way. I know He is going to do miracles for people here. I know He is going to move mightily. He already is. I can see it.

I remember the moment I offered up my soul to Irkalla aka the Underworld, aka the Land of no Return. Aka Hell.

I was nineteen. I was alone, and it was late at night in the desert of Phoenix, Arizona. I was wearing nothing but a black hooded robe. I was freshly bathed, and had been fasting just prior to the ritual.

I knew exactly what I was doing and why I was doing it.

I sat there, meditating, reflecting on my life thus far and the choice I was about to make.

I performed a specific blood ritual that is traditionally used for Soul Pacts. At the end of the ritual, I read my letter to the Gods of Hell, sliced open my hand with my Athame and signed my name in blood, and burned it over the fire.

I fell to my knees and meditated again.

A presence overcame me, a euphoria overwhelmed me. It became darker around me, and the fire died down. The air grew colder. I could feel that I was not alone, and a voice that sounded like many voices unified began speaking with me.

The demons, who seemed to be a great council of Devils, questioned me on a series of intimate questions about my goals, my passions, and my destiny.

I was asked to choose between various things. I was asked if I would forsake Love for Power.

The Devil(s) looked inside me to witness my memories, and viewed also my past lives. The Devil(s) looked into my soul to see what I truly wanted in life and to discover which Demon would appear to me.

After I was "judged" by this demonic council of Devils, I was shown the names and sigils of certain demons, and I was told to choose who among them I resonated with the most.

I made my choice.

A great demon goddess manifested before me. She had six black and blue iridescent feathered wings, pale bluish-grey skin, black and blue hair that wasn't very long, an icy blue aura, and bright fiery glowing white/ icy blue eyes, and was physically built but beautiful beyond words. She wore what looked like ancient royal Greek armor, but it was transparent and within it I could see what looked like stars and galaxies.

She told me that our adventure together had just begun again, and that we had each chosen to share each other's destiny. She said she has had many names and has been worshipped by many cultures and peoples. As a Goddess she has represented War, Sex, Wisdom. Knowledge. Vigor. Courage. Athletic prowess. Victory.

She said some cultures called her Ishtar, and after many years she was reborn as Athena. She eventually became an Angel, and rebelled to explore/ master the powers of Hell, and became known as Astaroth.

Before I began my training with this Goddess, she warned me to never worship her, and never to Love her. Despite being a Demon ... she said only YHWH is worthy of those things.

And thus the journey truly began. A journey of spiritual conflict, moral balance, Witchcraft, the resurrection of Ancient Gods, an Apocalypse, and so much more.

Thank you for sharing your story, Ashtara. I believe every word of what you have written here. It helps to know this. Thank you.

- Jeri

The bible condemns witchcraft. Getting involved in occult practices is very dangerous. According to the authors of books on the subject research has proven that the occult, spiritism, divination, fortune telling, people who become mediums or channels for demon spirits, satanism, witchcraft leads to suicide and insanity. Mental institutions are filled with people who have lost their minds after having been taken over by demons which entered through their involvment with the occult.

Bible scripture proves nothing but an opinion. Lots of people follow the Wiccan religion (I did for several years) and there is nothing wrong with them.

Not just no, but fuck no.

Up the Irons!

The bible condemns witchcraft. Getting involved in occult practices is very dangerous. According to the authors of books on the subject research has proven that the occult, spiritism, divination, fortune telling, people who become mediums or channels for demon spirits, satanism, witchcraft leads to suicide and insanity. Mental institutions are filled with people who have lost their minds after having been taken over by demons which entered through their involvment with the occult. Consider the following research and bible scripture which confirms these findings:

Witchcraft Can Destroy You
What does the Bible says about Satan?
It is imperative that we understand the identity and the character of these strange supernatural powers. We need to have clearly before us what God says about them and His warning prohibitions against them. Only in this way can we be protected from the deception and terrible retribution that will come from making friends with them.

Special information and unmistakable warnings are to be found all through the Old and New Testaments regarding Satan, demons, evil spirits, familiar spirits, necromancy (trying to talk to the dead), sorcery, witchcraft, divination, and wizardry.

Satan before his fall from heaven was named Lucifer (Isa. 14:12-14), anointed cherub, and covering cherub(Eze. 28:14, 16). Since his fall he is called accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:10), adversary (1 Peter 5:8), Beelzebub(Matt. 12:24), devil (Rev. 12:9), enemy (Matt. 13:28, 39), father of lies, liar, and murderer (John 8:44), old serpent(Rev. 20:2), power of darkness (Col. 1:13), prince of this world (John 12:31), prince of devils (Matt. 12:24), prince of the power of the air (Eph. 2:2), god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4), spirit that worketh in the children of disobedience(Eph. 2:2), tempter (Matt. 4:3), and wicked one (Matt. 13:19). It is clear that Satan is real, and God wants us to have nothing to do with him!

Satan was once an angel of light. His name, being Lucifer, means “light bearer” (Isa. 14:12-14; Eze. 28:13-19). But rebellion against God in heaven changed him into a demon of darkness. When he was cast out of heaven, the angels who sided with him were cast out with him (Rev. 12:7-9).

Uh ya. The only witchcraft allowed is its' own,

"(CNN) -- A Kentucky pastor who starred in a reality show about snake-handling in church has died -- of a snakebite."
Reality show snake-handling preacher dies -- of snakebite - CNN.com

Odd considering the Bible forbids that too.

"Not to practice the art of a chover chaver (casting spells over snakes and scorpions) (Deut. 18:11)"

So I guess when "experts" point out how dangerous withcraft is they're excluding their own since their's actually kills people. Never seen anyone keel over after watching a Harry Potter movie. :)

Not just no, but fuck no.

Up the Irons!

You couldn't pay me to listen to Iron Maiden's crap (even with a "gallop" in it) so in that sense I sort of agree with Jere.

The reference was to the torture device the band named itself after, which is why it was in lower case as opposed to a proper name.

Never mind.

Forum List

Back