The Bible Condemns Witchcraft

Satan is real, Pogo, and in my opinion one of his greatest accomplishments has been convincing others that he is not real! If I could somehow convince you or others of that I would but the truth is some things are only accomplished through prayer. Which is why I am not going to be on here as much in the future because you all have been given plenty of good sermons, videos, information, what is needed is some serious intercession for this board. I am certain that there is not a single person here who could not be redeemed and fully on their way to heaven were their eyes to be opened to what is going on. That is what I believe. There is not one - not even those who may boast that they are invoking demons or have avatars that might indicate some involvement with the occult - there is not a single person here whom God could not reach and save. Not a one. I am sure of it. Why am I sure of it? Because there are times I feel an overwhelming compassion and love for these people who are just out there, you know. Just totally out there. I know that is God revealing to me how much He loves them. Seriously loves them. Because some of them I must admit to you ( you are not one of them ) I have felt aggravated over before! For a moment or maybe a bit longer I felt disgusted you know? I feel I must confess that because now I truly in my heart feel a deep love for their soul. I know they are not happy. How could they be happy? They are not happy. They are just letting me know how much they don't like themselves. That is what is going on. They are punishing themselves. It is heartbreaking.

There's only one way to tell if someone is a witch. Gotta light them on fire. If they burn they can be buried as good, faithful Christians. If they don;t they're a witch and they're head must roll!

Let the trials begin!!!

So........ if she...... weighs the same as a duck...... :eusa_think:

Exactly. Because, as it seems you well know my friend, witches are made of wood!

Lord, save us from your followers.........

I love your soul, Vandal. You will understand one day. I'm not giving up on you. You may have given up on you but I am never going to give up on you. Because God loves you so much. He's going to have you for His own one day. I just know it.

Even though I may be a bit snarky in my responses to you, I still feel bad for you, Jere. It must really suck to be so afraid of God.

Witchcraft Can Destroy You

Someone who can help you
The Only One Powerful Enough
Only Christ is powerful enough to deliver us from Satan’s power. Only He can forgive our sins, and strengthen and keep us safe, so we can live with Him forever.

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”—Romans 6:23.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.”—John 14:6.

“And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.”—1 John 5:11-12.

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life.”—John 3:36.

Christ can do for us that which we cannot do for ourselves.

“Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.”—1 Timothy 1:15.

“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”—Acts 4:12.

“Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.”—Hebrews 7:25.

“We are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together.”—Romans 8:16-17.

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.”—Galatians 2:20.

“For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.”—1 John 5:3-4.

The power of God is in the Bible. Through the enabling grace of Christ, we study and obey it.

“And they were astonished at His doctrine: for His word was with power.”—Luke 4:32.

“He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered [them] from their destructions.”—Psalm 107:20.

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.”—1 Peter 1:23.

“Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to Thy Word.”—Psalm 119:9.

“Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.”—Psalm 119:11.

“Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world.”—2 Peter 1:4.

You may have just given your life to Jesus Christ recently and you were involved in the occult and you do not know the scriptures. Read these scriptures and confess them over your life. Speak the Word of God into the atmosphere. There is great power in the spoken Word. God created all that is seen by the Spoken Word - Speak the Word - look up the bible promises in the bible and confess those scriptures out loud over your situation. You can take a book of the bible - such as Isaiah and read it out loud into the atmosphere for hours and you will wax stronger and stronger in the spirit as you do this. You should put on the whole armor of God every day - Read Ephesians Chapter 6! Receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Look up the Katherine Kuhlman series on youtube for teachings on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I posted alot of teachings by Katherine on the Pentacostal Fire thread so be sure to read that too.

Last edited:
More help for those coming out of the occult:

Witchcraft Can Destroy You
How to be delivered, or help someone else to be delivered
Bible Promises
that Can Help You

In the remainder of this book, you will find precious Bible promises which you can claim in time of need. How very thankful we can be for the Holy Bible! It is our safeguard and strength. It contains the truths we need to study and obey so that, through the enabling grace of Christ, we can be saved!

FORGIVENESS OF SIN
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”—John 5:24.

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.”—John 6:47.

“These are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name.”—John 20:31.

“[Jesus Christ] Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father.”—Galatians 1:4.

“In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.”—Colossians 1:14.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” —1 Peter 1:3-5.

“Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”—1 Peter 1:18-19.

“Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”—1 Peter 2:24.

“But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”—1 John 1:7-9.

ACCEPTANCE AND PRAISE

“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.”—Isaiah 12:2.

“The Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.”—Psalm 84:11.

“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”—Psalm 55:22.

“The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy: He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.”—Zephaniah 3:17.

“In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Him.”—Ephesians 3:12.

“The Lord is with you, while ye be with Him, and if ye seek Him, He will be found of you; but if ye forsake Him, He will forsake you.”—2 Chronicles 15:2.

“They cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and He saveth them out of their distresses.”—Psalm 107:19.

“Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded.”—2 Chronicles 15:7.

“O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation.”—Psalm 95:1.

“Thou art my God, and I will praise Thee: Thou art my God, I will exalt Thee.”—Psalm 118:28.

“O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever.”—Psalm 118:29.

“But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for Himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto Him.”—Psalm 4:3.

“Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt, for he had respect unto the recompense of the reward.”—Hebrews 11:26.

SANCTIFICATION AND OBEDIENCE
“The Lord is my strength and song.”—Exodus 15:2.

“In God I will praise His Word . . in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what man can do unto me.”—Psalm 56:10-11.

“Unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy.”—Jude 24.

“Many are the afflictions of the righteous; but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.”—Psalm 34:19.

“My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”—2 Corinthians 12:9.

“Every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.”—1 John 3:3.

“He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey Him.”—Hebrews 5:9.

“Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in His commandments.”—Psalm 112:1.

“Every branch that beareth fruit He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit . . He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit; for without Me ye can do nothing.”—John 15:2, 5.

“Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.”—Revelation 22:14.

“Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be My people; and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.”—Jeremiah 7:23.

LOOKING INTO OUR FUTURE
“Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”—1 Corinthians 2:9.

“God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He hath prepared for them a city.”—Hebrews 11:16.

“He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be anymore pain: for the former things are passed away.”—Revelation 21:3-4.

“But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.”—Daniel 7:18.“And they shall reign forever and ever.”—Rev. 22:5.

There's only one way to tell if someone is a witch. Gotta light them on fire. If they burn they can be buried as good, faithful Christians. If they don;t they're a witch and they're head must roll!

Let the trials begin!!!

Exactly. Because, as it seems you well know my friend, witches are made of wood!

Would that they had been ---- it wood have made the iron maiden, the pincers and the rest of the holy hand grenades a lot less painful.

vatican29_28.jpg

Oh there's another good one -- bound to an iron chair and slowly baked alive.

This is where your "witchcraft" rambling took the subhuman race, Jere.
"WItchcraft can destroy you"? Yeah I see what you mean.

Wake up.

If you recall the thread, Testimony of an Ex-Satanist he made it clear that Christians who live like the world are open season for Satanic attack. if you listen to rock music, read novels, watch soap operas, if you dress like the world, look like the world, think like the world, sin like the world, do what the world does you are open season. You must be have clean hands and a pure heart. By that I mean, you cannot be involved with anything sinful. You need to keep yourself out of sin. Read your bible, pray to the LORD, worship the LORD, walk in love towards others, repent quickly if you do commit a sin, purpose in your heart to live for the LORD only.
"Read novels"?????????????

Absolutely. No novel reading. Novels are trashy. I would not dare touch one. I read the bible.

Let the trials begin!!!

Would that they had been ---- it wood have made the iron maiden, the pincers and the rest of the holy hand grenades a lot less painful.

vatican29_28.jpg

Oh there's another good one -- bound to an iron chair and slowly baked alive.

This is where your "witchcraft" rambling took the subhuman race, Jere.
"WItchcraft can destroy you"? Yeah I see what you mean.

Wake up.

That is the inquisitions and I have never considered the Vatican and its leadership Christian. It is a false church. I do not believe their teachings at all. The fruit of Catholicism is seen in the above photograph. The inquisitions, the torture methods used clearly reveal the satanic origins of that institution. It is no different today - and in the future I fully expect them to return to such evil methods to force Christians to renounce their faith and the Jews too. Did you know that during the inquisitions they were hunting down protestant Christians and they would nail their tongues to the roof of their mouths to stop them from preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Yes, they did. It is true.

Reading a soap opera message board is bad for you, Jere.

Jesus Christ loves you, Gracie, and so do I. I do mean that.
I know He does. I love Him too.
I care about you Jere...but you sure can be frustratin'.
Stop fearing God. He is not scarey.

I am not afraid of the LORD as in running from Him. I run to Him. I fear Him in that He is a Holy God and I am working out my own salvation with fear and trembling, Gracie. I fear the LORD that way but I am not running from Him. Where could I go? He has the Words of Life - My Salvation is in His Hand! I would not ever want to leave the LORD. I would rather be dead than not know the LORD and know the Holy Spirit is with me. There would be no point to be being alive.

Pharmekeia - drugs - means - "sorcery", Pogo. Look it up.

This thread doesn't say it's about pharmacy Jere. That's Shart, sharting all over your thread.

It is not about drugs as that is only one aspect of sorcery but it is nevertheless the meaning of Pharmekeia. I didn't not read all Shart said as you all wrote quite a few things tonight!

Here, Jeri ol' buddy. You might find this interesting.

Note any similarities between the way medieval witches are typically portrayed ...

witch.jpg

witch-fire.jpeg

and the Jewish subjects of Nazi propaganda posters? (Pay close attention to their noses, in particular.)

ap-holocaust-exhibit-x-large.jpg

Poster-for-Eternal-Jew-Ewiger-Jude.jpg

Forum List

Back