THE BELLS TOLL for HILLARY - The FBI is closing in....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
American Spectator ^ | 1.08.16
deral Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following:

1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information.
2. Destruction of government records.
3. Lying to federal agents.
4. Lying under oath.
5. Obstruction of justice.

All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the Clintons for a quarter of a century, but, as one source familiar with the FBI’s investigation told me, the evidence has now reached a “critical mass.”.....

Wow. If true....guarantees a GOP win in 2016.

A ray of sun just shined through the storm clouds.

Get back with us when you have more than just something for you to wish for.

If true, then Biden will be drafted to run.

He can clobber Trump, but not Rubio.

Last edited:
The only thing that would make it sweeter is if she would resist arrest.

• Banned
SNT6r2K.jpg

If true, then Biden will be drafted to run.

He can clobber Biden, but not Rubio.

Jake just ordered another 2,000,000 "ready for Hillary 2016" poster having just returned his "Ready for Hillary 2008" posters and Beanie Baby collection

Chances of the Justice Department going after Hillary are less than flipping a coin in the air and having it not come down.

Good point, because traditionally the person closest to the issue commits suicide.

Just can't see the Barry admin. going after Hillary regardless of the findings unearthed. Even with the bad blood between the C's and O's, elephant ears knows she's a lefty slime just like him and likely to keep his legacy stuff intact if she can get elected. But without her in the race much of said legacy will be sliced and diced to bits.

American Spectator ^ | 1.08.16
deral Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following:

1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information.
2. Destruction of government records.
3. Lying to federal agents.
4. Lying under oath.
5. Obstruction of justice.

All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the Clintons for a quarter of a century, but, as one source familiar with the FBI’s investigation told me, the evidence has now reached a “critical mass.”.....
:dance:

I wish that justice would prevail, that the people who put away an Ambassador for doing the same thing that Hillary has but on a much smaller scale would get a taste of their own medicine and see an even handed application of the law.

But this is the Obama regime we are talking about, so a just result is not likely at all.

I wish it would be Elliott Ness that makes the bust. It would make a really good episode on the Untouchables. Hillary reminds me of Ma Barker.

I wish that justice would prevail, that the people who put away an Ambassador for doing the same thing that Hillary has but on a much smaller scale would get a taste of their own medicine and see an even handed application of the law.

But this is the Obama regime we are talking about, so a just result is not likely at all.

You wish for a lot of silly things

Forum List

Back