Muslim brags about devastating 7-man gang rape of young German virgin girl

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
http://shoebat.com/2016/01/07/muslim-brags-about-devastating-7-man-gang-rape-of-young-german-virgin-girl-full-of-dirt-and-sperm/ ^ | January 7, 2016 | By Andrew Bieszad
This breaks my heart. IMO, The video is documentation of article. However do not watch as his words are very disturbing. VIDEO at LINK CONTENT: Muslim Rapist: "Dude we were seven guys. Some on the floor, three on the beds. They were bunk beds. Three were on top, three were below. Adim switched off the light and f***ed her. He deflowered her. She was a virgin. You must imagine that! Virgin! And we were still six guys on top of the bed, dude. And he: Bang! Bang! And we on top of the bed jumped down, she screams and of...

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-8_11-14-45.jpeg
    upload_2016-1-8_11-14-45.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 56
It might take an uprising of the German people to end this.

Don't worry darling, Patriotic Germanics have been planning for months....what is needed is just a few more situations, which will then wake up the rest of the populations.

This then will only leave the Traitors, the Leftists, Marxists and Antifa's in support of the outrageous criminal act that has been perpetrated upon the populations.

So, the wheat and the chaff, then clearly defined....then the gloves off and then the Revolution of the Patriots.

The plan is now fully formulated, all that people wait for is the Muslim savages to light the one big match.

SO BE IT, and TAKE THE FRENCH WITH YOU!!!!!!
It's starting.

German vigilante group vows to protect women from migrant attackers

Thousands of Germans are joining.

Did anyone ever doubt our Germanic kin, our people in Switzerland, Denmark, Norway and of course Austria....all stand ready, just waiting for the order....I'm talking at the moment, that this totals 1,626,000 Patriots.

It's starting.

Did anyone ever doubt our Germanic kin, our people in Switzerland, Denmark, Norway and of course Austria....all stand ready, just waiting for the order.
I'm not sure I'm convinced. What will be the nature of the outrage to finally set them in motion? So much killing, raping, paedophillic etc has happened in Euurope already.

The French are welcome to join, as are any of our European family, this isn't just for the Germanic peoples, Europa is OUR Continent, we share it, it's our land, our cultures, our heritages, our futures, ANY Patriotic European we welcome to join.

Don't worry darling, Patriotic Germanics have been planning for months....what is needed is just a few more situations, which will then wake up the rest of the populations.

This then will only leave the Traitors, the Leftists, Marxists and Antifa's in support of the outrageous criminal act that has been perpetrated upon the populations.

So, the wheat and the chaff, then clearly defined....then the gloves off and then the Revolution of the Patriots.

The plan is now fully formulated, all that people wait for is the Muslim savages to light the one big match.
Merkel is a leftist? Who would have thunk it...??!!

The French are welcome to join, as are any of our European family, this isn't just for the Germanic peoples, Europa is OUR Continent, we share it, it's our land, our cultures, our heritages, our futures, ANY Patriotic European we welcome to join.
Well kill away, Europe is well know for muchas blood letting...

It's starting.

Did anyone ever doubt our Germanic kin, our people in Switzerland, Denmark, Norway and of course Austria....all stand ready, just waiting for the order.
I'm not sure I'm convinced. What will be the nature of the outrage to finally set them in motion? So much killing, raping, paedophillic etc has happened in Euurope already.

A few more Köln happenings, plus tragically the evitable suicide attacks, which it's not if but when and this deeply pains me that this is what it's going to take....it pains me because these are our people and I DON'T want ANY of them hurt, but sadly, this is what it's going to take.

The other day, we spent the day primarily in Köln, having an emergency meeting about the New Years Eve situation....what was discussed, well, many crucial things, but the first success happened already and that's from behind the scenes pressure on Herr Ralf Jäger, the Interior Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, our people have forced FORCED the resignation of the Köln police chief, it's down as "early retirement".

This POS actually went on television and stated that HE couldn't guarantee that HIS police force could protect the peoples of Köln....and HE really thought that our people were NOT going to demand his head?

Next on the agenda, the bitch that's Köln Mayor, Henriette Reker....she is the next head to be demanded, resign pronto.

What we'd really like, is if we can enact our agenda in a peaceful manner, I don't really want anyone getting hurt....except the Traitors and the Muslim savages, who being beneath contempt, deserve it.

I have edited this, Herr Ralf Jäger is the Interior Minister, Herr Wolfgang Albers is the POS Köln police chief. Sorry for my confusion.

Last edited:

Merkel is a leftist? Who would have thunk it...??!!

She started as a Commie, Berlin Wall fell, wanting to stay in politics, she joins CDU/CSU because they win all the elections pretty much....she pretends she's a Moderate Conservative, waits for opportunity - which is NOW - then resorts to what she always has been Commie.

ALL of Merkel's support now coming from the Leftists, hardly any German Conservative supporting this Traitor bitch anymore.

It's starting.

A few more Köln happenings, plus tragically the evitable suicide attacks, which it's not if but when and this deeply pains me that this is what it's going to take....it pains me because these are our people and I DON'T want ANY of them hurt, but sadly, this is what it's going to take.

The other day, we spent the day primarily in Köln, having an emergency meeting about the New Years Eve situation....what was discussed, well, many crucial things, but the first success happened already and that's from behind the scenes pressure on Herr Wolfgang Albers, the Interior Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, our people have forced FORCED the resignation of the Köln police chief, it's down as "early retirement".

This POS actually went on television and stated that HE couldn't guarantee that HIS police force could protect the peoples of Köln....and HE really thought that our people were NOT going to demand his head?

Next on the agenda, the bitch that's Köln Mayor, Henriette Reker....she is the next head to be demanded, resign pronto.

What we'd really like, is if we can enact our agenda in a peaceful manner, I don't really want anyone getting hurt....except the Traitors and the Muslim savages, who being beneath contempt, deserve it.
Well done getting the police chief out. And yes, I agree that woman has to go.

It's starting.

The other day, we spent the day primarily in Köln, having an emergency meeting about the New Years Eve situation....what was discussed, well, many crucial things, but the first success happened already and that's from behind the scenes pressure on Herr Wolfgang Albers, the Interior Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, our people have forced FORCED the resignation of the Köln police chief, it's down as "early retirement".

Well done getting the police chief out. And yes, I agree that woman has to go.

Danke. We have had a very productive day, as we're all over parts of Europa, we often have to have Conference Calls with our various groupings. We have had many today.

We are very pleased with our success in getting the head of the Köln police chief and yes Reker is next.

Forum List

Back