THE BELLS TOLL for HILLARY - The FBI is closing in....

Is she too big for jail?

hillary-in-jail.jpg

Sounds really good. The F.B.I. arrests Hillary. After Trumps is elected, he can have his Justice Department arrest Obama for treason against the United States, arrest the former AG for selling those guns to the Mexican cartels, arrest Louis Lerner for using her position at the IRS illegally. Clean up this mess and put them all in prison.

Consider this:
After the T-Boner thug was shot Holder sent dozens of FBI agents to Ferguson to find anything they could charge anyone for. They couldn't.
During that time the fucking LIBs here kept claiming all they wanted was 'justice". They got their trial and they didn't like the results so they fucking burned down parts of Ferguson.
IF the FBI files charges against Hillary and Lynch (Obama's fisting buddy) refuses to charge Hillary et al those LIBs are going to claim what then?
If Lynch refuses to go ahead and bring charges or attempt to delay charging until after the election Hillary will still lose and the whole fucking country will explode.
The Clintons choose the wrong law enforcement agency to make fools of back in AK when the Clintons were deeply involved with cocaine smuggling. The FBI has never forgotten that.

I can see Bill and Hillary in an old farmhouse somewhere in rural Virginia with machine guns blazing out the windows at an army of approaching F.B.I. agents. Bill, would have a cigar dangling from his mouth, a bimbo on his knee and his arm up her dress while he fired his old Thompson one-handedly. Hillary screaming at the top of her voice, "Come and get me, Coppers!" as she curses and lets off a volley at the scurring G-men.

Last edited:
Seriously though, the very minimum I see happening is that Hillary be disqualified for mishandling classified documents. That alone can prohibit her from attaining any public office. That would leave Bernie. Were Bernie to somehow squeak out a win, then he would face a Republican Congress which would deny his new programs of free college for all, etc., so the nation would lose yet again.

Biden is a much more difficult target than HRC, Vigilante.

Only the far right fools think he is weak.

He will clobber any opposition other than a Kasich Rubio ticket. Maybe Bush, but I don't think so.

I wish that justice would prevail, that the people who put away an Ambassador for doing the same thing that Hillary has but on a much smaller scale would get a taste of their own medicine and see an even handed application of the law.

But this is the Obama regime we are talking about, so a just result is not likely at all.

You wish for a lot of silly things
you're not an idiot so I don't know why you back corruption. Have you no moral compass? Is winning more important than having ethical leaders running the government?

All of 15% of America see it your way, Vigilante, that is why you are hanging onto to a liberal progressive like Trump.

He will kick you to the corner if elected and make a deal with the libs. It's what he does; he negotiates with fat cats. Not the likes of you.

Is this your candidate...Of course I KNOW it is SUPPOSEDLY (secretly a Hildebeast lover!)

2016-scouting-report-john-kasich.jpg

Weaknesses:

His record on the Second Amendment is troublesome. He was one of just 42 Republicans to work with Democrats to pass the so-called “assault weapons ban” back in 1993…he also supported Clinton’s infamous “omnibus crime bill” in 1994 that included more Second Amendment restrictions …this is why Kasich received a “F” grade from the NRA for several years in the 1990s…in 2014, long-time national conservative activist (and Ohio native) Janet Porter wrote an op-ed for the Cincinnati Enquirer laying out “Why I Can’t Vote for John Kasich,” in which Porter makes the case her long-time friend was refusing to “make protecting lives a priority”…Porter said she “pleaded for the governor’s help” in passing a bill that made it illegal to kill a pre-born child in Ohio after a heartbeat can be protected, as the state party had promised to do…Kasich also received a backlash from the state’s Tea Party movement when he bypassed one of their leaders for executive director of the state Republican Party, and chose someone who previously worked for a homosexual group seeking to overturn the state’s marriage law instead…Kasich is also a strong proponent of Obamacare, fully embracing the loathsome legislation as well as a costly $50 billion expansion of Medicaid…recently Kasich essentially tried making the case that God is a Marxist.

Due to his embracing the unpopular Obamacare full-bore as well as his Second Amendment record for starters, Kasich’s presidential candidacy would appear to be a non-starter for conservatives.

Analysis:

Kasich has long wanted to be president, and on the surface there are several things to like about his potential candidacy. Not the least of which is his record of winning elections in a crucial state. However, beneath the surface numerous devils in the details for conservatives emerge upon further vetting.

Conclusion:

Due to his embracing the unpopular Obamacare full-bore as well as his Second Amendment record for starters, Kasich’s presidential candidacy would appear to be a non-starter for conservatives. However, he’s far more charismatic and likable than Jeb Bush, and could be a stronger alternative for the establishment.

A far right silly hit job? Kasich is a true conservative, Trump is not.

the article link in the op is full of lies and innuendos with absolutely no source....no links to their opinion.... no information on why he thinks those charges will be brought, no nothing... sigh....yet you guys go in to salivation and licking lips mode...again and again and again...

what you guys consider breaking news or news is not news at all, just simply right wing propaganda....can't you read these kind of bull crap articles and SEE that they offer no facts, at all???

the article link in the op is full of lies and innuendos with absolutely no source....no links to their opinion.... no information on why he thinks those charges will be brought, no nothing... sigh....yet you guys go in to salivation and licking lips mode...again and again and again...

what you guys consider breaking news or news is not news at all, just simply right wing propaganda....can't you read these kind of bull crap articles and SEE that they offer no facts, at all???

Sorry, go to Conservative Review...BING it!

Forum List

Back