Donald Trump isn’t coming for us. The rule of law is coming for him.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Donald Trump isn’t coming for us. The rule of law is coming for him.​

Opinion - James Comey, True Blue American Hero, and Patriot.​

I've respected and liked this guy for a decade or more. Even when he messed up with the info on Hillary, I knew his intentions were good, and that he was doing what he thought was correct and for the benefit of the agency and the nation. We're all of us fallible (unless of course one has good genes and is a self=professed stable genius with the best words). We make mistakes.

snippet: I have heard it said that America needs to tread carefully in the way we handle prosecutorial or legal decisions about Donald Trump, lest we provoke violence. We are supposed to worry about the tumult his many indictments might bring from his millions of followers. We should approach the issue of disqualifying Trump under the 14th Amendment with great care, we are warned, as it might bring violent mobs down upon us. And, most recently, we are told there will be bedlam if he doesn’t get complete immunity.

I doubt it. We should always worry about political violence, especially when violent rhetoric and behavior are embraced, even celebrated, by one of our political parties and its leader. The FBI’s domestic terrorism section is paid to worry, and hundreds of people at the bureau and its partner agencies are getting up every morning trying to spot potential threats and defuse them. It’s work they must do.

Last edited:
maga.jpg

Lefties wouldn't recognize the rule of law if it bit them on the ass.

If anyone is afraid of violence because of opposition to trump should consider how much worse it would be if he isn't stopped now. He has to be stopped now.

Forum List

Back