THE BELLS TOLL for HILLARY - The FBI is closing in....

Well, once Cruz and Carson and Trump are gone, we will have to get rid of the far right with the center and independents.

Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Bob Woodward said on Sunday that Hillary Clinton’s orders to a top adviser in 2011 to go outside of the government’s classified information system to send her a set of talking points on a “nonsecure” channel shows that she wanted to “subvert the rules” and that she “lives in a bubble.”

Woodward, who is most famous for his work as a Washington Post reporter on the Watergate scandal, was asked about a June 17, 2011 email that appeared in the latest release of Hillary Clinton’s emails which show the then-secretary of state ordering her top foreign policy adviser to turn a set of talking points “into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure.”

The adviser, Jake Sullivan, had intended to send the talking points via secure fax. But the classified system was not working, and Clinton wanted the talking points for an upcoming phone call.

“Here you have the secretary of state, in 2011, saying let’s subvert the rules,” Woodward said during an interview with “Fox News Sunday”
He explained that by ordering Sullivan to turn the talking points into “nonpaper,” Clinton was directing him to strip the document of its markings and subject line entry and to essentially remove it from the government system “so no-one can discover it through the Freedom of Information Act or some sort of subpoena.”

“Here is Hillary Clinton, somebody who worked on the staff of the Nixon impeachment committee,” Woodward continued. “And what was the lesson, one of the lessons from that? Never write anything down.”

Read more: Bob Woodward: Hillary’s Latest Email Flap Shows She Wanted To ‘Subvert The Rules’ [VIDEO]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laughing-laugh-mock-mocking-finger-point-pointing-600x400.jpg

American Spectator ^ | 1.08.16
deral Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following:

1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information.
2. Destruction of government records.
3. Lying to federal agents.
4. Lying under oath.
5. Obstruction of justice.

All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the Clintons for a quarter of a century, but, as one source familiar with the FBI’s investigation told me, the evidence has now reached a “critical mass.”.....
My family and several friends plan to throw a huge party when the Butcher of Ben Ghazi is arrested. It will be a great day for America.

American Spectator ^ | 1.08.16
deral Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following:

1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information.
2. Destruction of government records.
3. Lying to federal agents.
4. Lying under oath.
5. Obstruction of justice.

All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the Clintons for a quarter of a century, but, as one source familiar with the FBI’s investigation told me, the evidence has now reached a “critical mass.”.....

I'm not going to hold my breath.

We heard the same things in the 90s. You conservatives said that indictments for both Bill and Hillary were any day now.

I'm still waiting. It's been 18 years.

Let's HOPE your WISH comes true after 18 years!

If it has not happened by now, it's not going to happen.

I wonder why it didn't happen? Especially since conservatives guaranteed the nation that there were indictments on Bill and Hillary.

Surely the bush boy administration would have prosecuted them if they had actually committed a crime.

Surely the republican controlled senate would have found Bill guilty when they had the chance to but they found him NOT GUILTY at his impeachment trial.

Hummm I wonder why all those republicans found him not guilty in 1998 in that sham of an impeachment trial?

The truth of the matter is, they didn't commit a crime and I don't believe that Hillary has committed any crime while she was sec of state.

If she had, she would have faced an indictment or a grand jury. None of that is happening.

And why do all of the reports from republican investigations absolve Hillary from any crime or wrong doing?

I guess you know something that the republican investigators don't.

Don't bet the farm on your position. I did investigations for many years and the written information they have is a slam dunk case and just that one release has 7 counts attached to it. The only reason to not prosecute is if Obama gives Hillary the "executive privilege" out and that will most certainly be stripped from them by congress.

The real question is going to be, how do they justify NOT prosecuting Hillary and still maintain any semblance of a legitimate government.

If you read the official report, those communicating on Hillary's private server include Obama himself and his staffers. This thing is far from over and it extends to the very top. Obama participated in unsecured communications, knew about it, and did nothing. This is about to get very interesting.
... in your wet dream.

Forum List

Back