The Balls to Impeach

And how did these "attempts to obstruct the investigation" manifest themselves? That would be helpful to outline
because as it is you are just alleging something that cannot be supported by facts.

The numerous documented attempts by Trump to obstruct Mueller's investigation are laid out in the SC report.

You could try reading the report.

I'm not doing your home work for you.
I read it. You are full of shit. There was no obstruction.

Well then, your idea of reading must be some shit from Mars
Prove me wrong by quoting the section you are referring to.

There are 10 instances of obstructive behavior by Trump & those Trump directed documented between pages 227 & 368.
There is extensive analysis, and commentary for EACH instance, including commentary concerning INTENT, for each of the 10 instances documented.

See my signature for the info & the link.
"Obstructive behavior"? That sounds like a term you use when there isnt real obstruction, but you want it to sound like there was. I just read through multiple pages of it an i see nothing that says Trump obstructed justice. The AG agrees with me.

The numerous documented attempts by Trump to obstruct Mueller's investigation are laid out in the SC report.

You could try reading the report.

I'm not doing your home work for you.
I read it. You are full of shit. There was no obstruction.

Well then, your idea of reading must be some shit from Mars
Prove me wrong by quoting the section you are referring to.

There are 10 instances of obstructive behavior by Trump & those Trump directed documented between pages 227 & 368.
There is extensive analysis, and commentary for EACH instance, including commentary concerning INTENT, for each of the 10 instances documented.

See my signature for the info & the link.
"Obstructive behavior"? That sounds like a term you use when there isnt real obstruction, but you want it to sound like there was. I just read through multiple pages of it an i see nothing that says Trump obstructed justice. The AG agrees with me.

The ONLY reason Trump has not been charged with multiple counts of obstruction is because he is POTUS; that's it.

Mueller had NO intention to indict Trump because Mueller agrees with the DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

If anyone other than a POTUS would have been documented to have done what Trump DID via a federal investigation, they would have already been in a court room for a plea.

You don't get out much, do you?

The ONLY reason Trump has not been charged with multiple counts of obstruction is because he is POTUS; that's it.

Mueller had NO intention to indict Trump because Mueller agrees with the DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

If anyone other than a POTUS would have been documented to have done what Trump DID via a federal investigation, they would have already been in a court room for a plea.

"On this day in 1974, the House of Representatives charges President Richard M. Nixon with the first of three articles of impeachment for obstruction of justice after he refused to release White House tape recordings that contained crucial information regarding the Watergate scandal." https://www.history.com/this-day-in...d-with-first-of-three-articles-of-impeachment

I guess you don't get out at all, you fucking imbecile. The only question is are you truly that ignorant? I think the answer must be yes.
Now tell us again why Trump hasn't been charged with obstruction.

Now isn't the time to impeach.
When do you think would be the best time to impeach 45?

He is going to have to be beaten at the ballot box, any candidate has more than enough ammo to do it.
How do you impeach someone who lost the election? God damn youre dumb. :laugh:

Who said anything about impeaching someone who lost the election, that is your dumbass shit. What an ass clown.

He is going to have to be beaten at the ballot box, any candidate has more than enough ammo to do it.

Who said anything about impeaching someone who lost the election, that is your dumbass shit. What an ass clown.
You said "now isnt the time to impeach". If now isnt the time, then when IS the time? Answer MarcATL's question.

"On this day in 1974, the House of Representatives charges President Richard M. Nixon with the first of three articles of impeachment for obstruction of justice after he refused to release White House tape recordings that contained crucial information regarding the Watergate scandal." https://www.history.com/this-day-in...d-with-first-of-three-articles-of-impeachment

I guess you don't get out at all, you fucking imbecile. The only question is are you truly that ignorant? I think the answer must be yes.
Now tell us again why Trump hasn't been charged with obstruction.

OK ass hole I will explain.

As I stated so correctly in my post that you replied to, Mueller did not indict Trump because Mueller agreed with (current) DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

Why didn't you catch that FACT when I posted it last time? Not paying attention? Too broke to pay attention?

Mueller was SC for the DOJ investigation. Mueller was NEVER going to indict Trump, for ANY charge.
Are you STILL paying attention, you broke ass loser?

NOW, it is up to Congress to act as a check on Trump's several documented abuses of power.

Nixon was impeached by Congress.

Mueller is NOT Congress.

Please go away, you fucking imbecile.

You said "now isnt the time to impeach". If now isnt the time, then when IS the time? Answer MarcATL's question.

The House could impeach, but it wouldn't do any good for the simple fact the spineless Senate wouldn't do nothing.

The House could impeach, but it wouldn't do any good for the simple fact the spineless Senate wouldn't do nothing.

The time to impeach was when Congress read the Mueller report; those spineless pussies are wasting time

As I stated so correctly in my post that you replied to, Mueller did not indict Trump because Mueller agreed with (current) DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

Why didn't you catch that FACT when I posted it last time? Not paying attention? Too broke to pay attention?

Mueller was SC for the DOJ investigation. Mueller was NEVER going to indict Trump, for ANY charge.

NOW, it is up to Congress to act as a check on Trump's several documented abuses of power.

Mueller is NOT Congress.

Ooooh...so angry with so many naughty words! Impressive and frightening. It's so scary!

I know you already said Trump has not been charged with obstruction by Mueller because he can't indict anyone for anything anymore. But he didn't even recommend it . He hasn't used his fantastic spotless moral authority (rolling eyes going wild) to press Congress on the issue.

He has been on no Sunday morning political programs urging the democrat Congress to act. He's put out no op-eds urging Trump be removed from office.
He's been quoted by no one claiming Trump actually obstructed his investigation, outside of his comments within his report which has moved the needle of impeachment action absolutely no degrees at all!

So my original question was why hasn't Fat Jerry and his gang started drafting up articles of impeachment if Trump's guilt is an obvious slam dunk? If Mueller's feeble impotent claims of obstruction amount to anything at all what's Fat Jerry waiting for? Does he want to damage Trump or not?

And of course like a sniveling coward you ducked the issue and said
Mueller cannot indict Trump but that was never the issue. And then you threw this snit, filled your diapers and fell on the ground kicking and crying.

I forgive all your vile remarks because I realize you are impaired and cannot help yourself.

Last edited:

Mueller is NOT Congress.

Ooooh...so angry with so many naughty words! Impressive and frightening. It's so scary!

I know you already said Trump has not been charged with obstruction by Mueller because he can't indict anyone for anything anymore. But he didn't even recommend it . He hasn't used his fantastic spotless moral authority (rolling eyes going wild) to press Congress on the issue.

He has been on no Sunday morning political programs urging the democrat Congress to act. He's put out no op-eds urging Trump be removed from office.
He's been quoted by no one claiming Trump actually obstructed his investigation, outside of his comments within his report which has moved the needle of impeachment action absolutely no degrees at all!

So my original question was why hasn't Fat Jerry and his gang started drafting up articles of impeachment if Trump's guilt is an obvious slam dunk? If Mueller's feeble impotent claims of obstruction amount to anything at all what's Fat Jerry waiting for? Does he want to damage Trump or not?

And of course like a sniveling coward you ducked the issue and said
Mueller cannot indict Trump but that was never the issue. And then you threw this snit, filled your diapers and fell on the ground kicking and crying.

I forgive all your vile remarks because I realize you are impaired and cannot help yourself.

You made completely dumb ass comments, implying some comparison between Congress impeaching Nixon & a SC investigation.
Congress is not Special Counsel & Special Counsel is not Congress.
They have completely different roles & responsibilities.
Why would you even compare apples to oranges by making such an asinine comparison?
That is a sure sign of a brain dead idiot.
You should expect some serious come back for being such a moron.

In the SC report Mueller implied that Congress has the ultimate authority to act as a check on the abuse of power by the executive.
Did you read that?
Do you even know what that means?

AFA Mueller staying out of any media spot light, or as of yet, making any comments post release of the SC report, before the press, or to Congress; why do you think that may be?
IMO Mueller is demonstrating that he has no agenda.

Congress has the authority & the responsibility to hold any POTUS accountable for abuse of power.
The use of that authority & responsibility will always be tainted by political concerns; such is the nature of our system.
Ultimately The US Constitution must be served, and the process of impeachment has always been political.
The Founders that placed the impeachment option into The US Constitution were fully aware impeachment is a political hot potato but it is what it is.

Democratic Leadership Can't Find its Backbone on Impeachment

For those unwilling to read the essay, what Goldberg is saying is that Impeachment is NOT a CRIMINAL Process! It is a political process. "High crimes and misdemeanors" can be anything from corruption to failing to respect the oath of office; it means whatever the House of Representative wants it to mean! And it does not require that a crime be committed under the United States Code, or that there be "proof beyond a reasonable doubt," but only sufficient proof to satisfy the members of the House of Representatives that some infamous malfeasance has occurred.

So there is NO QUESTION that "impeachable" offenses have been committed by this President, even assuming that none of them rises to the level of indictable crimes with overwhelming proof of guilt.

But the Democrats controlling the House know that the American People will not tolerate removal of their duly-elected President for simply being an out-of-control jerk. They ELECTED a jerk, with a cornucopia of known faults.

And the Democrat leadership has abdicated its obligations by PRETENDING that it is a LEGAL matter, and hiding behind lawyers who quote the law and bewail the burden of proof, neither of which are particularly relevant to the matter of impeachment.

In fact, they would rather THREATEN to impeach, and hold that threat over the President's head for the next two years, than to actually go through with a process that would make them look ridiculous, and would ultimately fail.

And there you have it. No balls at all.

The house democrats are evil, and traitors - BUT they have a survival instinct. Impeachment is political suicide for them.

You made completely dumb ass comments, implying some comparison between Congress impeaching Nixon & a SC investigation.
You are going over old ground once again stating things not is dispute. I hope you feel better getting some more ad hom
in but you've changed nothing and wasted bandwidth.

You are going over old ground once again stating things not is dispute. I hope you feel better getting some more ad hom
in but you've changed nothing and wasted bandwidth.

You make completely dumb ass comments, implying some comparison between Congress impeaching Nixon & a SC investigation, and then you want to come in here & lecture me about wasting bandwidth?

You really are one dumb son of a bitch ..........

It will be once they get the full report and do hearings. Impeaching Trump is way more important than winning elections. It's about what and who we are. Republicans are using a Dictatorial/authoritarian approach now, because they now know they cannot win elections on merit. They can only go forward by tossing the Constitution and the rule of law in the trash so they can pursue their own evil agenda. And we all know what that evil agenda is.

At this rate, they're going to get the shit kicked out of them in 2020.

Oh I agree. The retreads and flat out bat shit crazy people running on the Dem side will never get elected.

All the Dem House does is hold investigation after investigation that no one but those dweebs gives a shit about.

2020 will be a funny year to watch.
Especially with what Republicans are running on.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

Hey. You can always donate your tax cut back to the Govt.

Oh and you can take in illegals so you can feed house them and take care of their medical needs.

You can also kiss NATO"S ass while your at it.

Oh and as far as Putin goes you should really keep a low profile there. He kills people.

The rest of your post is drivel. Enjoy. I know I will.
"He kills people"? And sending 120,000 troops to fight a war for profit isn't murder?

After all the evidence is in, and the proper hearings take place. And by the way, there is enough evidence in the public sphere to impeach now. But let's get all of it.

And after that, Trump needs to be indicted for federal crimes, and sent to jail. Whether the Left wins an election or not. Why? Because the Constitution and the rule of law are the only things sacred to this country that will keep your family safe from an authoritarian Dictatorship. That is way more important. And why is that important? If Dictatorship happens, no one is safe anywhere, and they can kill you at any time with no consequence. Think about it. Why haven't any Trump cultists or the Senate condemned Trumps authoritarian behavior? For the very reason I just pointed out. Quietly, some of them want Liberals dead. Literally! And I am not kidding.

You make completely dumb ass comments, implying some comparison between Congress impeaching Nixon & a SC investigation, and then you want to come in here & lecture me about wasting bandwidth?

You really are one dumb son of a bitch ..........
Dear imbecilic Sphincter Boy....show me where I ever said one has something to do with the other. Go ahead. Show me!

I merely pointed out that Richard Nixon was the subject of impeachment for obstructing justice and that if Trump truly was guilty of that crime, like all you whiny idiots claim, Fat Jerry and his gang should be cranking up the impeachment machine
instead of all the nothing we get from Congress. Is this clear enough?

Now I'm sorry that reality check flipped your little mind around but don't try to pin your tantrums and stupidity on me.
I've only stated facts. Facts you can't handle. Try a clean diaper for starts.

Forum List

Back