The Balls to Impeach

Ya gotta love their insanity!

Even after their collusion lie was proven to be a hoax as Trump kept saying, crazy Dems are still talking about impeachment. Just shows how totally out of touch with Americans and disconnected from reality the Democratic Party has become. Another nail in the coffin of the Left's aspirations of winning the presidency in 2020.

well PER THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES, as AN EQUAL BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT, oversight & impeachment belongs to the house. donny & y'all better get used to it.
I guess that's why Nadler is constantly on the news demanding Trump give his tax returns to him, or some other demand.
I didn't know any of this was disputed. Thanks for nothing.

nadler wants to see the unredacted report & it's being disputed because trump is in deep doo doo & he knows it.

Afterward, some legal experts made the argument that the president could no longer claim executive privilege to block McGahn from testifying before Congress.
Donald Trump tweet just waived any hope of claiming executive privilege over Don McGahn testimony, experts say
Oh....Newsweak :icon_rolleyes: . I'm not surprised. They could find a panel of "legal experts" to argue Trump is guilty of kidnapping the Lindbergh baby. Don't be surprised if the Supreme Court comes to a different conclusion.

lol... i believe mcgahn will be on capital hill come may 21. :popcorn:

You seem to be confused: The obstruction concept is based on attempts to obstruct the investigation itself.
Such as, smart guy. Such as.

That's just it. They scream obstruction, obstruction but can't tell you just what was obstructed.

Mueller's report cleared Trump and you can't obstruct something that never happened.

You and I get it but the dense lefty loons are still howling at the moon.

They sure are a whiny bunch of shits.

Then why is Trump fighting the Congressional subpoena for Don McGahn?

Please, do tell.
To force democrats into court, present their evidence and get a court order on each and every thing they have subpoenaed.

nadler wants to see the unredacted report & it's being disputed because trump is in deep doo doo & he knows it.
The Mueller report is redacted because a DC Circuit Court has ruled it must be.McKeever v Barr. Take it up with that court, Big Jerry.
Court Ruling Implies That Barr Must Redact Grand-Jury Info from Mueller Report | National Review

yep it is - but that could easily change if barr were to ask the couto have it unredacted. rt in 'great public interest' & i gots 2 words to negate your reason

ken starr.

yep it is - but that could easily change if barr were to ask the couto have it unredacted. rt in 'great public interest' & i gots 2 words to negate your reason

ken starr.
Interesting theory you have that William Barr could just ask the DC Circuit Court pretty please to ignore their own ruling
like it never happened so Fat Jerry Nadler and the democrats could have their way.

I'd call it hilarious in it's childishness and absurdity but I feel like you are really serious. I got two words for you....not possible.

ken starr.
Interesting theory you have that William Barr could just ask the DC Circuit Court pretty please to ignore their own ruling
like it never happened so Fat Jerry Nadler and the democrats could have their way.

I'd call it hilarious in it's childishness and absurdity but I feel like you are really serious. I got two words for you....not possible.

Publish Date: April 18, 2019
A Guide to Barr’s Redactions to the Mueller Report
[...]

Although there may be a reasonable basis for withholding Rule 6(e) material, Barr can and should take action to ensure that the public receives as much information as possible, such as ensuring that the 6(e) redactions have been applied as narrowly as possible. The mere fact that a grand jury has seen certain evidence does not prevent that evidence from being disclosed — it only prevents disclosure of information that would reveal the investigation, its deliberations, or its members’ identities.

Second, Barr can seek court approval to unseal the grand jury information contained in the Mueller report. The special prosecutor during the Watergate investigation successfully sought court approval to unseal grand jury information in light of the immense public interest in the House Judiciary Committee’s ability to obtain unfettered access to the grand jury report for its investigation.

However, there are two complications to disclosing the information this way. First, Barr has reportedly not gone to the federal judiciary to ask for this accommodation. Second, a federal court of appeals ruled just this month that judges do not have inherent authority to release grand jury material when they deem the public interest requires disclosure. This ruling, which is in tension with previous court decisions, may make it more difficult to gain access to Rule 6(e) material. Even so, Barr should petition a federal judge to permit him to release the grand jury information in the Mueller findings due to the overwhelming public interest in disclosing the report, and transparency groups should be ready to appeal to test the recent appeals court ruling.

Can Congress get the 6(e) materials, even if the public cannot?
Not unless a federal judge approves it. Without court approval, this sort of material is completely protected from disclosure — even to Congress. But Barr, as in the Watergate case mentioned above, could ask a federal judge to give Congress access to the material. Barr has committed to giving a select group in Congress access to other redacted material, but not to grand jury information. And even if federal courts refuse to unseal the grand jury material at issue here, lawmakers could bring the witnesses Mueller interviewed before Congress, and ask for much of the same evidence — essentially replicating the Mueller investigation using the redacted report as a roadmap.

A Guide to Barr’s Redactions to the Mueller Report - American Oversight

At this rate, they're going to get the shit kicked out of them in 2020.

Oh I agree. The retreads and flat out bat shit crazy people running on the Dem side will never get elected.

All the Dem House does is hold investigation after investigation that no one but those dweebs gives a shit about.

2020 will be a funny year to watch.
Especially with what Republicans are running on.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX
Are you actually that deluded? If so you're totally out of touch and completely out of your feeble mind.

Democratic Leadership Can't Find its Backbone on Impeachment

For those unwilling to read the essay, what Goldberg is saying is that Impeachment is NOT a CRIMINAL Process! It is a political process. "High crimes and misdemeanors" can be anything from corruption to failing to respect the oath of office; it means whatever the House of Representative wants it to mean! And it does not require that a crime be committed under the United States Code, or that there be "proof beyond a reasonable doubt," but only sufficient proof to satisfy the members of the House of Representatives that some infamous malfeasance has occurred.

So there is NO QUESTION that "impeachable" offenses have been committed by this President, even assuming that none of them rises to the level of indictable crimes with overwhelming proof of guilt.

But the Democrats controlling the House know that the American People will not tolerate removal of their duly-elected President for simply being an out-of-control jerk. They ELECTED a jerk, with a cornucopia of known faults.

And the Democrat leadership has abdicated its obligations by PRETENDING that it is a LEGAL matter, and hiding behind lawyers who quote the law and bewail the burden of proof, neither of which are particularly relevant to the matter of impeachment.

In fact, they would rather THREATEN to impeach, and hold that threat over the President's head for the next two years, than to actually go through with a process that would make them look ridiculous, and would ultimately fail.

And there you have it. No balls at all.

Both parties will come to regret all this impeachment talk one day.

For those unwilling to read the essay, what Goldberg is saying is that Impeachment is NOT a CRIMINAL Process! It is a political process. "High crimes and misdemeanors" can be anything from corruption to failing to respect the oath of office; it means whatever the House of Representative wants it to mean! And it does not require that a crime be committed under the United States Code, or that there be "proof beyond a reasonable doubt," but only sufficient proof to satisfy the members of the House of Representatives that some infamous malfeasance has occurred.

So there is NO QUESTION that "impeachable" offenses have been committed by this President, even assuming that none of them rises to the level of indictable crimes with overwhelming proof of guilt.

But the Democrats controlling the House know that the American People will not tolerate removal of their duly-elected President for simply being an out-of-control jerk. They ELECTED a jerk, with a cornucopia of known faults.

And the Democrat leadership has abdicated its obligations by PRETENDING that it is a LEGAL matter, and hiding behind lawyers who quote the law and bewail the burden of proof, neither of which are particularly relevant to the matter of impeachment.

In fact, they would rather THREATEN to impeach, and hold that threat over the President's head for the next two years, than to actually go through with a process that would make them look ridiculous, and would ultimately fail.

Both parties will come to regret all this impeachment talk one day.

Why will the GOP come to regret all this impeachment talk one day? The Dems, yeah, but the Repubs? Not seeing it.

From the OP: "So there is NO QUESTION that "impeachable" offenses have been committed by this President". There are plenty of questions and doubts about impeachable offenses, like name one. Trump IS a jerk with a cornucopia of known faults, but that doesn't rise to the level of an impeachable offense.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-15-at-8.51.14-PM.png

By winning the election.

Now isn't the time to impeach.
When do you think would be the best time to impeach 45?

He is going to have to be beaten at the ballot box, any candidate has more than enough ammo to do it.
Ha ha! The bad ass whore from California who promises to take your guns? Spartacus? Crarzy Beries with his free everything? Ya!

Well the pussy grabber has got to go.
Too bad you cant impeach him OR beat him at the ballot box.

Well, Trump did certainly express his displeasure & disfavor with Mueller's investigation as Trump whined about the SC investigation daily for nearly two years. Too bad Trump didn't act like an adult during those nearly two years, allow the investigation to proceed, without constantly attacking Mueller, Sessions, Rosenstien, and basically anyone associated with the investigation.

According to Mueller's report, Trump on at least ten occasions made attempts to obstruct the investigation. You seem to have an issue with those facts. Not my problem.
And how did these "attempts to obstruct the investigation" manifest themselves? That would be helpful to outline
because as it is you are just alleging something that cannot be supported by facts.

The numerous documented attempts by Trump to obstruct Mueller's investigation are laid out in the SC report.

You could try reading the report.

I'm not doing your home work for you.
I read it. You are full of shit. There was no obstruction.

We had an investigation & your fat assed POS buddy obstructed it.,

How fucking stupid are you?
When do the impeachment hearings on Trump's obstruction start, ass fuck Dave? :113:
There are no filters on your angry, vile, moronic posts, are there?

Well, Trump did certainly express his displeasure & disfavor with Mueller's investigation as Trump whined about the SC investigation daily for nearly two years. Too bad Trump didn't act like an adult during those nearly two years, allow the investigation to proceed, without constantly attacking Mueller, Sessions, Rosenstien, and basically anyone associated with the investigation.

According to Mueller's report, Trump on at least ten occasions made attempts to obstruct the investigation. You seem to have an issue with those facts. Not my problem.
And how did these "attempts to obstruct the investigation" manifest themselves? That would be helpful to outline
because as it is you are just alleging something that cannot be supported by facts.

The numerous documented attempts by Trump to obstruct Mueller's investigation are laid out in the SC report.

Well then, your idea of reading must be some shit from Mars

Prove me wrong by quoting the section you are referring to.

There are 10 instances of obstructive behavior by Trump & those Trump directed documented between pages 227 & 368.
There is extensive analysis, and commentary for EACH instance, including commentary concerning INTENT, for each of the 10 instances documented.

See my signature for the info & the link.

Trump "obstructed" the Mueller investigation yet democrats are simply giving him a pass on that?
That's a friggin' fairy tale. Only a real deluded dumb shit would try and make a case for obstruction when Fat Jerry Nadler and his gang won't even try.
I would just tell that troll to fuck off! He's a waste of time and human tissue that could be put to better use in a half way bright person.

Forum List

Back