The Arrogance of the Warmers

That's as good as it gets.

Mademoiselle Tete a la Merde: according to Google; 'Miss a shit head.' I get the point but can you provide a better dialectic translation?
Sorry, I didn't have to rely on computers to translate. I learned myself, rusty, but the meaning holds up as well as "Ich bin ein Berliner."

Je parle francias, mais Je parle mauvais.

Now. Remove the edit to it's proper place S'il vous plaiez? or do I still need to report it?

Ich spreche ein Bissien Deutsch, y se habla poquito espaniol, para no parle francias.

I believe my edit has sufficiently identified that the edit was made by me, unless a mod tells me otherwise. Personally I don't feel it was dishonest in its original form, either.

You speak one little German?

Consider the repurcussions of what will occur if the IPCC gets to piss away 76 trillion dollars to possibly lower the global temperature one degree at the end of 100 years....maybe.

Now imagine what could be accomplished were that 76 trillion actually invested in something real. Something tangible, something that doesn't rely on a "maybe".

it just kills me that these warmist turds don't see any downside to siphoning off $trillions of dollars from the private economy. Of course, for them, there is no downside. They expect to be on the receiving end of the the transaction.

Last edited:
Ich spreche ein Bissien Deutsch, y se habla poquito espaniol, para no parle francias.

I believe my edit has sufficiently identified that the edit was made by me, unless a mod tells me otherwise. Personally I don't feel it was dishonest in its original form, either.

You speak one little German?

Also "Spanish" is "Espanol," not "espaniol." What he said is "a little Spanish is spoken." Not "I speak Spanish" which would be "hablo espanol."

What you call "inappropriate" and impossible to meet" is what genuine scientists call a "well designed experiment." That's how we know you're nothing more than another global warming con-artist.

That's hilarious coming from someone who just proved he doesn't know a thing about science.

There's plenty of disagreement and plenty of doubt.

So consider the repercussions if you're wrong vs. the repercussions if the rest of the world is wrong.

Consider the repurcussions of what will occur if the IPCC gets to piss away 76 trillion dollars to possibly lower the global temperature one degree at the end of 100 years....maybe.

Now imagine what could be accomplished were that 76 trillion actually invested in something real. Something tangible, something that doesn't rely on a "maybe".

It's not a 'maybe,' it's a near-certainty. That's what you guys don't get, you think there's some sort of debate going on within the scientific community, and there really isn't. There's about as much debate as there is over the authenticity of the moon landing.

But let's say it was 'just a maybe.' Say a 50% chance.

If the rest of the world is wrong, we risk wasting money to try to fix a problem that isn't really there (not sure where you get the $76 trillion number). Of course that money isn't really 'wasted,' it's just furloughed and re-circulated throughout the world economy, but nonetheless spent in a way less efficient then you prefer.

If however American Republicans are wrong, what could we be facing then? Desertification, food shortages, displacement, inevitable wars that go along with that; disruption to oceanic eco-systems, potentially rising ocean levels, loss of land mass, displacement and the inevitable wars that go along with that...

Sorry, I didn't have to rely on computers to translate. I learned myself, rusty, but the meaning holds up as well as "Ich bin ein Berliner."

Now. Remove the edit to it's proper place S'il vous plaiez? or do I still need to report it?

Only a douchebag would edit someones words in a quote attributed to them...

But you have done this before and been called on huh... One day someone may take notice of your habits across multiple identities on here and do the right thing...

You and all of your misquoting alter-egos are pathetic..
Yeah, and the handoff to the mods has been done. This practice has been called a violation of TOS so it's up to the mods now on what they want to do.

Mademoiselle Tete a la Merde:

Remove the edit to my quote or get turned over to the mods. You can add it after in your own section, but do NOT presume to edit my words like that. It's a violation of TOS.

And we are not so familiar you may use 'S'il te plait'. S'il vous plaiez is proper. Deux faux pas.

Mademoiselle Tete a la Merde: according to Google; 'Miss a shit head.' I get the point but can you provide a better dialectic translation?

Are you being a whiny bitch..., AGAIN?!?! There was no intent to deceive this time either. Quit writing such stupid posts and perhaps we wouldn't find the need to mock you so often.

Are you being a whiny bitch..., AGAIN?!?! There was no intent to deceive this time either. Quit writing such stupid posts and perhaps we wouldn't find the need to mock you so often.
Konnie, you couldn't mock an apple pie let alone me. Follow the TOS or keep getting reported.

If this is all you got, you're even more pathetic than I thought. If this is the only way you can be (allegedly) witty, you need to go back to 'hellokittyonline.com'

Only a douchebag would edit someones words in a quote attributed to them...

But you have done this before and been called on huh... One day someone may take notice of your habits across multiple identities on here and do the right thing...

You and all of your misquoting alter-egos are pathetic..

Shutup tool. It wasn't done in a dishonest way.

Whining about it? Yeah that part's kinda pathetic....

Any editing of someone else's words is inherently dishonest. It is surprising that there would be people intelligent enough to access a computer who don't grasp such a basic concept.

Any editing of someone else's words is inherently dishonest. It is surprising that there would be people intelligent enough to access a computer who don't grasp such a basic concept.

Please... Spare me.

It was done completely transparantly. Fitz doesn't think he was misrepresented, unless he's 'not intelligent enough to grasp such a basic concept.'

He just wants to exercise authority. Since he has none, I will change it only when a mod says to. As there was no intent to misrepresent, I feel it's within TOS.

If you're too dumb to recognize it was strictly tongue-in-cheek, that is your problem, not mine.

Please... Spare me.

It was done completely transparantly. Fitz doesn't think he was misrepresented, unless he's 'not intelligent enough to grasp such a basic concept.'

He just wants to exercise authority. Since he has none, I will change it only when a mod says to. As there was no intent to misrepresent, I feel it's within TOS.

If you're too dumb to recognize it was strictly tongue-in-cheek, that is your problem, not mine.
I want you to follow the rules. People have gotten bancations for this in the past, you get to toe the same line regardless of how 'humorous or innocent' it was.

But, I guess you guys needed a break from getting your asses handed to you throughout the threads over being a) wrong and b) arrogant.

We ready to try and weasel your way out of your untenable position again?

Ah Fritzy, unable to present any evidence for your position, simply resorting to flap yap.

All the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities have policy statements that state that AGW is real and a danger to our society.

But, of course, Knownothings like Fritzy have drugged out radio jocks, with barely a high school education, and undegreed ex-TV weathermen bloggers to depend on for their science.

Please... Spare me.

I want you to follow the rules. People have gotten bancations for this in the past, you get to toe the same line regardless of how 'humorous or innocent' it was.

But, I guess you guys needed a break from getting your asses handed to you throughout the threads over being a) wrong and b) arrogant.

We ready to try and weasel your way out of your untenable position again?

If you're so concrete in your beliefs and your so sure I'm 'wrong,' why is it that you've shifted the entire focus of the thread to your percieved TOS violation, rather than addressing what the post said?

If there's some sort of worldwide 'debate' going on, why is it that there's only a percentage of one political party on the face of the earth on your 'side' of the 'debate?'

Hmmm?

Exactly.

If I were you I'd want to shift the focus, too.

I gave you a chance to save yourself publicly. You refused. It's in the mods hands, I'm fine with continuing to let you twist in the breeze on the failure of AGW to make it to fact rather than religion.

I think that the scientists at MIT have a far better grip on what is occuring concerning the increasing temperatures than the knownothing 'Consevatives' on this board.

M.I.T. joins climate realists, doubles its projection of global warming by 2100 to 5.1°C | ThinkProgress

The Massachusetts Institute of Technology Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Climate Change has joined the climate realists. The realists are the growing group of scientists who understand that the business as usual emissions path leads to unmitigated catastrophe (see, for instance, “Hadley Center: “Catastrophic” 5-7°C warming by 2100 on current emissions path” and below).

The Program issued a remarkable, though little-remarked-on, report in January, “Probabilistic Forecast for 21st Century Climate Based on Uncertainties in Emissions (without Policy) and Climate Parameters,” by over a dozen leading experts. They reanalyzed their model’s 2003 projections model using the latest data, and concluded:

The MIT Integrated Global System Model is used to make probabilistic projections of climate change from 1861 to 2100. Since the model’s first projections were published in 2003 substantial improvements have been made to the model and improved estimates of the probability distributions of uncertain input parameters have become available. The new projections are considerably warmer than the 2003 projections, e.g., the median surface warming in 2091 to 2100 is 5.1°C compared to 2.4°C in the earlier study.

Naw, what you 'meant' was that you are too fucking stupid to know what you mean. All you are capable of, Fritzy, old boy, is repeating talking points with zero understanding of the subject. And posting your ignorance for the whole world to see.

Oops. I used the wrong term. I meant MYTH, not religion.

Why is it a 'myth' that the whole world believes, except for a portion of a single political party; Which also happens to be the political party that most advocates for carbon-producing industries? :eusa_eh:

Tell us, how deep does the conspiracy go?

Forum List

Back