The Arrogance of the Warmers

Oops. I used the wrong term. I meant MYTH, not religion.

Why is it a 'myth' that the whole world believes, except for a portion of a single political party; Which also happens to be the political party that most advocates for carbon-producing industries? :eusa_eh:

Tell us, how deep does the conspiracy go?
So... still believe the Earth is the center of the universe? how about rotting meat spontaneously producing maggots? Landbridges maybe?

Oops. I used the wrong term. I meant MYTH, not religion.

Why is it a 'myth' that the whole world believes, except for a portion of a single political party; Which also happens to be the political party that most advocates for carbon-producing industries? :eusa_eh:

So... still believe the Earth is the center of the universe? how about rotting meat spontaneously producing maggots? Landbridges maybe?

Yes, I agree that conservatives have always fought science, but those examples you provided are not helping your cause.

They're actually rather profoundly helping mine.

Now please, the question Mr. Fitz. Your ropadope is over.

Last edited:
Ich spreche ein Bissien Deutsch, y se habla poquito espaniol, para no parle francias.

I believe my edit has sufficiently identified that the edit was made by me, unless a mod tells me otherwise. Personally I don't feel it was dishonest in its original form, either.

Only a douchebag would edit someones words in a quote attributed to them...

But you have done this before and been called on huh... One day someone may take notice of your habits across multiple identities on here and do the right thing...

You and all of your misquoting alter-egos are pathetic..

Shutup tool. It wasn't done in a dishonest way.

Whining about it? Yeah that part's kinda pathetic....

LOL, you are a sock puppeteer everyone here who has seen your act knows it. Hence your anger just now... Called that one didn't I...:lol:

Whats wrong socko? Get busted for being a quote editing douchebag recently? I think you did before this one.

The most pathetic things I see on this board are people who lack the ability and courage to fight their own battles and resort to multiple identities, and cowardly douchebags who resort to editing quotes attributed to other posters on here. And those describe you completely don't they...:lol:

Oh Fritzy, poor baby. His littly feminine feelings are hurt. Quick, someone give him something pink to make it all better.

I find the fact you are supporting the little idiots editing attributed quotes, not surprising at all. You have already shown yourself to be a fake and a sellout. This is just one less ethical hurdle for you isn't it...:lol:

Yes, I agree that conservatives have always fought science, but those examples you provided are not helping your cause.

Wow... you ARE a moron. I've given your red herring enough of my attention.

But since you cannot abide the OP's statement, maybe you can hide from it in another thread. Nobody's forcing your arrogant quote altering ass to be here.

But since you cannot abide the OP's statement, maybe you can hide from it in another thread. Nobody's forcing your arrogant quote altering ass to be here.

:lol:

You got nothin!

Get over being all butthurt over the plain-daylight 'quote altering' and answer my question!

How deep does the conspiracy go Fitz? How deep!? :lol:

Only a douchebag would edit someones words in a quote attributed to them...

But you have done this before and been called on huh... One day someone may take notice of your habits across multiple identities on here and do the right thing...

You and all of your misquoting alter-egos are pathetic..

LOL, you are a sock puppeteer everyone here who has seen your act knows it. Hence your anger just now... Called that one didn't I...:lol:

Whats wrong socko? Get busted for being a quote editing douchebag recently? I think you did before this one.

The most pathetic things I see on this board are people who lack the ability and courage to fight their own battles and resort to multiple identities, and cowardly douchebags who resort to editing quotes attributed to other posters on here. And those describe you completely don't they...:lol:

Ok, Slack, I realize you're... 'differently abled,' so I try to be patient with you, but...

Not only am I not the person you're referring to, but I honestly, hand-to-god have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

You got nothin!

Get over being all butthurt over the plain-daylight 'quote altering' and answer my question!

Time to make this entertaining for me again.

funny-pictures-cat-in-rainbow-marker-fortress.jpg

U cannawt defeet meh but u can bor meh.

Ok, Slack, I realize you're... 'differently abled,' so I try to be patient with you, but...

Not only am I not the person you're referring to, but I honestly, hand-to-god have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Sure... It's okay eventually proxies will not hide you.

I have little respect for pseudo-identities, and even less for a quote editor. Quote editing is lying two-fold. Lying about what a person said and using that lie to make a false statement or claim about that person or what they say or feel. Thats pathetic, and cowardly...

I have little respect for pseudo-identities, and even less for a quote editor. Quote editing is lying two-fold. Lying about what a person said and using that lie to make a false statement or claim about that person or what they say or feel. Thats pathetic, and cowardly...

Who are these pseudo-identities you're talking about. I think it's just a convenient excuse to run away from a discussion.

As for the "editing", no one was fooled as to what was actually written by whom. To be a "false statement" an actual attempt to deceive MUST be evident. In that you and Fitz earn a BIG FAIL!!!

You got nothin!

Time to make this entertaining for me again..

Shall I gather then that you've no intention of answering?

Who are these pseudo-identities you're talking about. I think it's just a convenient excuse to run away from a discussion.

As for the "editing", no one was fooled as to what was actually written by whom. To be a "false statement" an actual attempt to deceive MUST be evident. In that you and Fitz earn a BIG FAIL!!!

Fitz is just trying to initiate a pissing contest.

Slack I think is just so stupid that he doesn't understand what's going on. :dunno:

You got nothin!

Time to make this entertaining for me again..

Shall I gather then that you've no intention of answering?
Why am I going to play with your red herring?

We've wasted 2 pages on your stupidity, and the OP remains untouched.

Quiet junior the adults are talking... Where's your Poo Poo guy at?:lol:

We learned this past week that one of the most solid, bedrock constants in the most solid and bedrock of sciences, a science where every hypothesis is subjected to years of rigorous laboratory testing might not be as constant as believed.

The speed of light, c, might not be the upper limit for travel in the physical world, but the idea that mankind's almost imperceptible change in Earth atmosphere is causing "Global Warming" is "Settled science"?

Do you see why I laugh at the Warmers? Where do you find such arrogance and ignorance?
Here. Since Konnie and Co. keep fleeing the OP, let's drag it back over to them.

Any new thoughts? Old thoughts reheated, rewashed and restated?

Or are we just going to have to keep suffering through more of this from you:

Last edited by a moderator:
We learned this past week that one of the most solid, bedrock constants in the most solid and bedrock of sciences, a science where every hypothesis is subjected to years of rigorous laboratory testing might not be as constant as believed.

The speed of light, c, might not be the upper limit for travel in the physical world, but the idea that mankind's almost imperceptible change in Earth atmosphere is causing "Global Warming" is "Settled science"?

Do you see why I laugh at the Warmers? Where do you find such arrogance and ignorance?

I don't laugh, I listen and I cringe sometimes more than not. There are sometimes things revealed about the deeper sciences within what is dubbed as hype. We are not yet in a position as a nation to be rebellious enough to completely discredit global warming theories. We are not independent of the powers that be that require us to support keeping the global mean temp down and the fossil fuels sacred.

I don't laugh, I listen and I cringe sometimes more than not. There are sometimes things revealed about the deeper sciences within what is dubbed as hype. We are not yet in a position as a nation to be rebellious enough to completely discredit global warming theories. We are not independent of the powers that be that require us to support keeping the global mean temp down and the fossil fuels sacred.

The powers that be? The UN? The only power the UN has is what we give it. Their troops are mostly ours, their weapons we supply most of, their offices are here. They are only as powerful and mighty as we allow them to be. This is politics hijacking science and it will not hold up if the people do not support it. That would be me, you and the rest of us all. Politicians are there by election, the UN appointees are there by appointment from those elected politicians. As those politicians go so go their appointees.

The fact is opinions and policies are changing globally and by the day on this and they will continue to do so as more people begin to ask questions rather than blindly follow. As the people in each government wise up, the politicians and their policies will be forced to change as well. The UN in theory should represent the consensus view of the world, if they do not subject themselves to that condition they are NOT a justified entity.

Forum List

Back