The ANIMAL that assassinated the Texas Ranger has been charged with capital murder.

Execute the motherfucker IN PUBLIC next week.

Execute him without due process? Oops, I forgot - he's a black guy. Wouldn't you rather just lynch him?

That's what we should do with anybody that kills a cop.

You must be from the group Black Lies Matter.

I believe in due process. Maybe the guy thought he had good reasons for killing the cop. Maybe the cop was an asshole. I don't know. Do you?
Not sure about the cop being an asshole...am sure you are.

According to the sheriffs office they had never had previous interactions, I guess putting gas in a car is now threatening to thugs.

Execute him without due process? Oops, I forgot - he's a black guy. Wouldn't you rather just lynch him?

I believe in due process. Maybe the guy thought he had good reasons for killing the cop. Maybe the cop was an asshole. I don't know. Do you?

A good reason?
What in your twisted little mind would constitute a good reason?

I'm sure ANY excuse would be fine with you.

Due process and a fair trial would be fine with me - if he survives being in police custody.

F2528861-A98C-E18B-BD724421C811D34C[1422444223000].png

I wouldnt shed a tear if they beat him to death.

A good reason?
Being an asshole apparently lol

Black Lives Matter protesters marching on the Minnesota state fair on Saturday spewed violent anti-cop rheotric just hours after a Harris County, Tex. sheriff’s deputy was ambushed and executed at a Houston-area gas station.“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon,” activists with the St. Paul, Minn. branch of Black Lives Matter chanted while marching behind a group of police officers down a highway just south of the state fair grounds.WATCH:AFRICAN AMERICAN1 on Twitter Carrying signs reading “End White Supremacy” and “Black Lives Matter,” the protesters railed against racial inequality, the criminal justice system and policing. Besides issuing the chant calling cops by...

End white supremacy?
They want white folks to get lobotomies?

Not sure about the cop being an asshole...am sure you are.

According to the sheriffs office they had never had previous interactions, I guess putting gas in a car is now threatening to thugs.

The sheriff's office? I'll reserve judgement until more reliable sources confirm that.

Due process and a fair trial would be fine with me - if he survives being in police custody.

Of course you wouldn't. Your version of the Constitution only applies to whitey, right?

Great thread with excellent comments. Well done.

I think they are up for skipping the trail... North Korea style.

We have no motivation yet, Would like to see it before we go down the execution route...

Saying that, how sane could this guy be to execute an officer on camera in Texas? This is very screwed up, there maybe a serious drug in the suspects system.

The only serious drug I care about being in his system is the one the state of Texas is going to administer.

A good reason?

Among other things - he may be mentally ill. I don't know. Do you?

Of course you wouldn't. Your version of the Constitution only applies to whitey, right?

Oh you stupid liberals...
I dont give a rats ass what color the piece of shit is.

A good reason?

Dont care.

A good reason?

He will be dead soon i hope. That is all i care about.
Now move along to trolling other threads shittingbull

A good reason?

You bigots always want vigilante justice when blacks are involved.

A good reason?

You bigots always want vigilante justice when blacks are involved.

And ignorant mother fuckers like you turn a blind eye to the fact that we dont care what color he is.

Forum List

Back