The American Right Wing and South Africa

Ive noticed that hardly any of the threads on the Africa board get much response. Disir posts a lot of interesting stuff that doesnt get the reaction it deserves.
But there is one topic that seems to fire up a certain section of the board to full froth. That is the subject of land redistribution.
Ive scratched my head over this. Why is this the only African subject of interest to people on here ?

Is it because most of the tales are made up genocide stories ?
Is it because the supposed victims are white and bad things cant happen to white folks ?
Is there a long suppressed desire to return to the evil age of apartheid ?
Is apartheid worship some kind of comfort to alt righters in a post Jim Crow US ?

It might be all of those things.

But I think the answer may be more complex than that.

It is more about the US than it is about South Africa.

If you question the legitimacy of white ownership of African land then it raises other questions closer to home.
If the Boer cant sieze land at gunpoint then why should anyone else have that right ?

The only good injun is a dead injun ?
The white right wing sub conscious is an interesting study. but its actually the white subconscious at play here. The concept of "manifest destiny" is something that many whites believe in to the point I think its become part of their DNA. I've heard people actually claim that the land stolen from Africans is actually legally owned by whites. I dont know what kind of fucked up logic that is but it appears to make sense to a lot of whites. They think its unfair for that land to be returned to Blacks without compensating whites. To me thats like paying a bank robbers son after you take back the millions his dad stole.

I will laugh at you, when their racists actions lead to famine and black children are starving.

Ive noticed that hardly any of the threads on the Africa board get much response. Disir posts a lot of interesting stuff that doesnt get the reaction it deserves.
But there is one topic that seems to fire up a certain section of the board to full froth. That is the subject of land redistribution.
Ive scratched my head over this. Why is this the only African subject of interest to people on here ?

Is it because the supposed victims are white and bad things cant happen to white folks ?
Is apartheid worship some kind of comfort to alt righters in a post Jim Crow US ?

If you question the legitimacy of white ownership of African land then it raises other questions closer to home.
If the Boer cant sieze land at gunpoint then why should anyone else have that right ?

The white right wing sub conscious is an interesting study. but its actually the white subconscious at play here. The concept of "manifest destiny" is something that many whites believe in to the point I think its become part of their DNA. I've heard people actually claim that the land stolen from Africans is actually legally owned by whites. I dont know what kind of fucked up logic that is but it appears to make sense to a lot of whites. They think its unfair for that land to be returned to Blacks without compensating whites. To me thats like paying a bank robbers son after you take back the millions his dad stole.

I will laugh at you, when their racists actions lead to famine and black children are starving.
Such is life if that actually happens. I'd rather people starve and have their land than have it in the thieving hands of whites

Such is life if that actually happens. I'd rather people starve and have their land than have it in the thieving hands of whites

You would rather see children, even black children starve if it means you get to see whites suffer?

My God, you are full of hate.

You are pathetic.

You would rather see children, even black children starve if it means you get to see whites suffer?

You are pathetic.
Yes, but thats not whats happening. I'd rather see Black children starve to death knowing they own the land instead of whites. Whites arent suffering. They are being forced to give up stolen land.

You are pathetic.
Yes, but thats not whats happening. I'd rather see Black children starve to death knowing they own the land instead of whites. Whites arent suffering. They are being forced to give up stolen land.

White are certainly suffering.

It is pathetic that you support oppressing them, but are too cowardly to be honest about it.

You are so full of hate, that you are willing to see black children starve rather than see a white person own land and farm it, in Africa.

I want the ANC government to stop being marxist genocidal maniacs and make policy to keep their people fed, not to feed their blood lust.

I want to see black children NOT starve and you want to see them starve.

You are pathetic.

It is pathetic that you support oppressing them, but are too cowardly to be honest about it.

You are so full of hate, that you are willing to see black children starve rather than see a white person own land and farm it, in Africa.

I want the ANC government to stop being marxist genocidal maniacs and make policy to keep their people fed, not to feed their blood lust.

Well if whites are suffering from having their stolen land taken away from them then thats just a bonus. Fuckem.

Theres plenty of Black people and they will eventually stabilize their population and resources. No white boy should ever be allowed to own Black land. Thats the motherland.

1. YOur denial of the crimes in South Africa reveal you to be a supporter of oppression and mass murder. You are a vile monster.

2. But yes, the evolution of leftist though and it's results we see in South Africa, obviously have lessons for the rest of the world. The same hate and oppression and violence we see there is at the end of the path that you want to go down in Europe and our libs want here.

We've been saying that for decades. We saw that with Stalin. We saw it with Mao. We saw it with Castro, and now we are seeing it in South Africa.

What part of this is confusing to you?

So, the South African situation has nothing to do with centuries of blacks being persecuted by whitey because they are black ?
All of this land reform is just some leftist whinge against people who are the salt of the earth ?

Your myopia is truly a sight to see.

The "South African situation" is horrible oppression and mass murder.

The you obviously consider the hate and racism of the black majority justified by past oppression, just shows what a vile monster you are.

"Land reform"? Land reform is not an excuse for mass murder and oppression.

That you consider it to be one, just shows that you support mass murder and oppression, if the politics are right.

What other groups of whites in the world, would you like to see mass murdered and oppressed?

And will you keep supporting this, if it escalates to actual genocide?

You seem to give a century of white oppression a pass.This hasnt happened in a vacuum.

Apartheid - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

In one of the most devastating aspects of apartheid, the government forcibly removed black South Africans from rural areas designated as “white” to the homelands, and sold their land at low prices to white farmers. From 1961 to 1994, more than 3.5 million people were forcibly removed from their homes and deposited in the Bantustans, where they were plunged into poverty and hopelessness.

And

A series of Land Acts set aside more than 80 percent of the country’s land for the white minority, and “pass laws” required non-whites to carry documents authorizing their presence in restricted areas. In order to limit contact between the races, the government established separate public facilities for whites and non-whites, limited the activity of nonwhite labor unions and denied non-white participation in national government.

And

Racial segregation and white supremacy had become central aspects of South African policy long before apartheid began. The controversial 1913 Land Act, passed three years after South Africa gained its independence, marked the beginning of territorial segregation by forcing black Africans to live in reserves and making it illegal for them to work as sharecroppers. Opponents of the Land Act formed the South African National Native Congress, which would become the African National Congress (ANC).

Why dont we discuss these issues for a while before we move on to the "oppressed" nazis ?

And of course there are other peoples in the world who have had their land stolen and their children slaughtered with total US support. Of course they were not white.

Because the people there now are not the ones that did that, but the ones that peacefully gave up power.

I asked you what other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world.

Your answer was vague. Lets not do that bit where I draw the obvious conclusion, and then you spend 20 pages denying that was what you said.

What other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world?
Lets talk about land reform first. You describe the democratically elected government as marxist communists because of their plans for land reform. What words would you use to describe the robbing bastards who stole the land from black folks under the apartheid laws ?

1. YOur denial of the crimes in South Africa reveal you to be a supporter of oppression and mass murder. You are a vile monster.

2. But yes, the evolution of leftist though and it's results we see in South Africa, obviously have lessons for the rest of the world. The same hate and oppression and violence we see there is at the end of the path that you want to go down in Europe and our libs want here.

We've been saying that for decades. We saw that with Stalin. We saw it with Mao. We saw it with Castro, and now we are seeing it in South Africa.

So, the South African situation has nothing to do with centuries of blacks being persecuted by whitey because they are black ?
All of this land reform is just some leftist whinge against people who are the salt of the earth ?

The you obviously consider the hate and racism of the black majority justified by past oppression, just shows what a vile monster you are.

That you consider it to be one, just shows that you support mass murder and oppression, if the politics are right.

What other groups of whites in the world, would you like to see mass murdered and oppressed?

You seem to give a century of white oppression a pass.This hasnt happened in a vacuum.

In one of the most devastating aspects of apartheid, the government forcibly removed black South Africans from rural areas designated as “white” to the homelands, and sold their land at low prices to white farmers. From 1961 to 1994, more than 3.5 million people were forcibly removed from their homes and deposited in the Bantustans, where they were plunged into poverty and hopelessness.

And

A series of Land Acts set aside more than 80 percent of the country’s land for the white minority, and “pass laws” required non-whites to carry documents authorizing their presence in restricted areas. In order to limit contact between the races, the government established separate public facilities for whites and non-whites, limited the activity of nonwhite labor unions and denied non-white participation in national government.

And

Racial segregation and white supremacy had become central aspects of South African policy long before apartheid began. The controversial 1913 Land Act, passed three years after South Africa gained its independence, marked the beginning of territorial segregation by forcing black Africans to live in reserves and making it illegal for them to work as sharecroppers. Opponents of the Land Act formed the South African National Native Congress, which would become the African National Congress (ANC).

Why dont we discuss these issues for a while before we move on to the "oppressed" nazis ?

And of course there are other peoples in the world who have had their land stolen and their children slaughtered with total US support. Of course they were not white.

Because the people there now are not the ones that did that, but the ones that peacefully gave up power.

I asked you what other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world.

Your answer was vague. Lets not do that bit where I draw the obvious conclusion, and then you spend 20 pages denying that was what you said.

What other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world?
Lets talk about land reform first. You describe the democratically elected government as marxist communists because of their plans for land reform. What words would you use to describe the robbing bastards who stole the land from black folks under the apartheid laws ?
Evidently his claim is that the whites stealing land was done to keep Black children from starving. :laugh:

You are pathetic.

Well if whties are suffering from having their stolen land taken away from them then thats just a bonus. Fuckem.

Theres plenty of Black people and they will eventually stabilize their population and resources. No white boy should ever be allowed to own Black land. Thats the motherland.

Are black citizens of the United Kingdom, in your view, allowed to own land in the UK? Since it is White land,

or are you just an hate filled racists, so determined to make whitey pay, that you are willing to see black children starve as collateral damage?

You are pathetic.

Well if whties are suffering from having their stolen land taken away from them then thats just a bonus. Fuckem.

Are black citizens of the United Kingdom, in your view, allowed to own land in the UK? Since it is White land,

or are you just an hate filled racists, so determined to make whitey pay, that you are willing to see black children starve as collateral damage?
Did Blacks go to the UK and steal the land or did they legally purchase it?

This sounds like a fair outcome.

And

And

I call them Marxist, because their views on property rights, and willingness to engineer a famine, if it means causing harm to a group that the government does not favor, are historically common aspects of marxist regimes.

What words would I use to describe the theft of land from blacks under Apartheid laws? I would describe them has happening quite a while ago.

Do you care if black children starve in pursuit of your Social Justice?

You are pathetic.

What does it matter if the land is White Land?

And

And

I call them Marxist, because their views on property rights, and willingness to engineer a famine, if it means causing harm to a group that the government does not favor, are historically common aspects of marxist regimes.

What words would I use to describe the theft of land from blacks under Apartheid laws? I would describe them has happening quite a while ago.

And how long ago does it have to be to make it right ?

It matters because its the right of the white people that own the land to sell it to whomever they choose. See the difference? Whites stole land. Blacks purchased land.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And

And

First of all, I like that you were not dishonest enough to deny my points about how marxist like to punish farmers and engineer famines.

And as to "how long to make it right", I would say that if the current owner did not have anything to do with the initial theft, holding them responsible is not morally right.

I know as a marxist, that holding individuals responsible for the actions of other people, if they are in the same "group", is near and dear to your heart,

but it is morally wrong. Evil even.

As we can see by the way that Ascelips is willing to see black children starve, if it means hurting whitey.

That's evil right there. If you can't see it, that is something very wrong with you.

Are you comfortable with the idea of black children starving? Is that an acceptable price to pay for social jsutice?

It matters because its the right of the white people that own the land to sell it to whomever they choose. See the difference? Whites stole land. Blacks purchased land.

SO, if a white guy bought land today if South Africa, would you be ok with that?

You were going good until you used the I word, Injun.....Progressives don't like that word no matter how you spell it.

And

And

First of all, I like that you were not dishonest enough to deny my points about how marxist like to punish farmers and engineer famines.

And as to "how long to make it right", I would say that if the current owner did not have anything to do with the initial theft, holding them responsible is not morally right.

I know as a marxist, that holding individuals responsible for the actions of other people, if they are in the same "group", is near and dear to your heart,

but it is morally wrong. Evil even.

As we can see by the way that Ascelips is willing to see black children starve, if it means hurting whitey.

That's evil right there. If you can't see it, that is something very wrong with you.

Are you comfortable with the idea of black children starving? Is that an acceptable price to pay for social jsutice?
They starve because of the Mothers don't plan to keep them around long and the fathers are unknown. Coming soon the USA.

Forum List

Back