The American Right Wing and South Africa

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ive noticed that hardly any of the threads on the Africa board get much response. Disir posts a lot of interesting stuff that doesnt get the reaction it deserves.
But there is one topic that seems to fire up a certain section of the board to full froth. That is the subject of land redistribution.
Ive scratched my head over this. Why is this the only African subject of interest to people on here ?

Is it because most of the tales are made up genocide stories ?
Is it because the supposed victims are white and bad things cant happen to white folks ?
Is there a long suppressed desire to return to the evil age of apartheid ?
Is apartheid worship some kind of comfort to alt righters in a post Jim Crow US ?

It might be all of those things.

But I think the answer may be more complex than that.

It is more about the US than it is about South Africa.

If you question the legitimacy of white ownership of African land then it raises other questions closer to home.
If the Boer cant sieze land at gunpoint then why should anyone else have that right ?

The only good injun is a dead injun ?

You are a hypocrite, you know that?

You seem to always stand for the oppressed, marginalized, and indigenous folks of the world, but then you can't seem to ever go against the intelligence agencies or corporate propaganda MSM narrative.

Were you for Scotland leaving Britain? Were you for Britain being independent of the EU? I doubt it. You are for more and bigger government. There has never been a government policy or level of government organization that you oppose. In your little world, the more government, the better.

I seriously doubt that you are for the Catalonian independence movement.

You are a classic globalist. You don't give a shit about different people's aspirations to throw off the global government, not one bit.

So don't sit here and lecture the board about individual and national sovereignty, you don't give a shit about it.

If it were up to you, the Holy Roman Empire would be controlling the entire planet.

You seem to always stand for the oppressed, marginalized, and indigenous folks of the world, but then you can't seem to ever go against the intelligence agencies or corporate propaganda MSM narrative.

Were you for Scotland leaving Britain? Were you for Britain being independent of the EU? I doubt it. You are for more and bigger government. There has never been a government policy or level of government organization that you oppose. In your little world, the more government, the better.

You are a classic globalist. You don't give a shit about different people's aspirations to throw off the global government, not one bit.

So don't sit here and lecture the board about individual and national sovereignty, you don't give a shit about it.

If it were up to you, the Holy Roman Empire would be controlling the entire planet.
And South Africa ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And South Africa ?

This is USMB tard. Where the hell do you think you are posting?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

And South Africa ?

This is USMB tard. Where the hell do you think you are posting?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
Its bullshit isnt it ? A large section of american society had no rights at all. Now stop deflecting and address the points raised in the OP.

I did. I can't help it if you don't like the answer.

America treats it's Native Americans despicably, of that we can both agree, yes? It always has, and it still teats them pretty bad.

. . . and yet, it STILL treats our natives better than the blacks are treating the whites in S.A.

Are the majority Blacks setting aside reservations for the whites? Are they giving them affirmative action programs and protecting their rights?

meh. Stop your bitching.

America treats it's Native Americans despicably, of that we can both agree, yes? It always has, and it still teats them pretty bad.

. . . and yet, it STILL treats our natives better than the blacks are treating the whites in S.A.

Are the majority Blacks setting aside reservations for the whites? Are they giving them affirmative action programs and protecting their rights?

meh. Stop your bitching.
If Native Americans were the overwhelming majority here, and the tides turned and they took power from their oppressors, I wonder how they would treat us all.

meh. Stop your bitching.
Did America treat the natives better than the Boers did ?

meh. Stop your bitching.

If the Romans can't seize land at sword point, why can anyone else?

If the Israelis can't seize land at gun point, why can anyone else?

What is the statute of limitations?

Can you hold the great great great grandchildren responsible for the crimes of their ancestors?

Deuteronomy 24:16

""Fathers must not be put to death on account of their children's sin; nor shall children die on account of their fathers' sin. Each person is to be put to death for his own sin."

meh. Stop your bitching.

Can you hold the great great great grandchildren responsible for the crimes of their ancestors?

""Fathers must not be put to death on account of their children's sin; nor shall children die on account of their fathers' sin. Each person is to be put to death for his own sin."
Nobody is talking about killing anyone. These people are actually being offered money for their stolen land.

meh. Stop your bitching.

Are you crazy? Those whites in SA aren't getting mistreated one bit. But in standard white victim style you ignore that 100 or so years of apartheid by whites in SA on blacks then wonder why blacks there could actually be angry about it. White in SA the made reservations for blacks called Bantustans. Whites made laws so blacks could not own property and other things. Blacks had to have a pass card on their person in SA to be able to go anywhere. So hw do you figure that whites need a program to provide them with equal opportunity in South Africa. Are you that fucking stupid?

meh. Stop your bitching.

Are you crazy? Those whites in SA aren't getting mistreated one bit. But in standard white victim style you ignore that 100 or so years of apartheid by whites in SA on blacks then wonder why blacks there could actually be angry about it. White in SA the made reservations for blacks called Bantustans. Whites made laws so blacks could not own property and other things. Blacks had to have a pass card on their person in SA to be able to go anywhere. So hw do you figure that whites need a program to provide them with equal opportunity in South Africa. Are you that fucking stupid?
You make some good arguments. Thank you.

Smart whites probably should have left after apartheid was over, or after Mandela died I suppose, huh?

schweitzer-revenge.jpg

8c9f5eed7b7a8715e379b9b47ee3fe61.jpg

Ive noticed that hardly any of the threads on the Africa board get much response. Disir posts a lot of interesting stuff that doesnt get the reaction it deserves.
But there is one topic that seems to fire up a certain section of the board to full froth. That is the subject of land redistribution.
Ive scratched my head over this. Why is this the only African subject of interest to people on here ?

Is it because the supposed victims are white and bad things cant happen to white folks ?
Is apartheid worship some kind of comfort to alt righters in a post Jim Crow US ?

If you question the legitimacy of white ownership of African land then it raises other questions closer to home.
If the Boer cant sieze land at gunpoint then why should anyone else have that right ?

1. YOur denial of the crimes in South Africa reveal you to be a supporter of oppression and mass murder. You are a vile monster.

2. But yes, the evolution of leftist though and it's results we see in South Africa, obviously have lessons for the rest of the world. The same hate and oppression and violence we see there is at the end of the path that you want to go down in Europe and our libs want here.

We've been saying that for decades. We saw that with Stalin. We saw it with Mao. We saw it with Castro, and now we are seeing it in South Africa.

What part of this is confusing to you?

meh. Stop your bitching.

Nobody is talking about killing anyone. These people are actually being offered money for their stolen land.
Liar

1. YOur denial of the crimes in South Africa reveal you to be a supporter of oppression and mass murder. You are a vile monster.

2. But yes, the evolution of leftist though and it's results we see in South Africa, obviously have lessons for the rest of the world. The same hate and oppression and violence we see there is at the end of the path that you want to go down in Europe and our libs want here.

We've been saying that for decades. We saw that with Stalin. We saw it with Mao. We saw it with Castro, and now we are seeing it in South Africa.

So, the South African situation has nothing to do with centuries of blacks being persecuted by whitey because they are black ?
All of this land reform is just some leftist whinge against people who are the salt of the earth ?

Your myopia is truly a sight to see.

So, the South African situation has nothing to do with centuries of blacks being persecuted by whitey because they are black ?
All of this land reform is just some leftist whinge against people who are the salt of the earth ?

The "South African situation" is horrible oppression and mass murder.

The you obviously consider the hate and racism of the black majority justified by past oppression, just shows what a vile monster you are.

"Land reform"? Land reform is not an excuse for mass murder and oppression.

That you consider it to be one, just shows that you support mass murder and oppression, if the politics are right.

What other groups of whites in the world, would you like to see mass murdered and oppressed?

And will you keep supporting this, if it escalates to actual genocide?

The you obviously consider the hate and racism of the black majority justified by past oppression, just shows what a vile monster you are.

That you consider it to be one, just shows that you support mass murder and oppression, if the politics are right.

What other groups of whites in the world, would you like to see mass murdered and oppressed?

You seem to give a century of white oppression a pass.This hasnt happened in a vacuum.

Apartheid - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

In one of the most devastating aspects of apartheid, the government forcibly removed black South Africans from rural areas designated as “white” to the homelands, and sold their land at low prices to white farmers. From 1961 to 1994, more than 3.5 million people were forcibly removed from their homes and deposited in the Bantustans, where they were plunged into poverty and hopelessness.

And

A series of Land Acts set aside more than 80 percent of the country’s land for the white minority, and “pass laws” required non-whites to carry documents authorizing their presence in restricted areas. In order to limit contact between the races, the government established separate public facilities for whites and non-whites, limited the activity of nonwhite labor unions and denied non-white participation in national government.

And

Racial segregation and white supremacy had become central aspects of South African policy long before apartheid began. The controversial 1913 Land Act, passed three years after South Africa gained its independence, marked the beginning of territorial segregation by forcing black Africans to live in reserves and making it illegal for them to work as sharecroppers. Opponents of the Land Act formed the South African National Native Congress, which would become the African National Congress (ANC).

Why dont we discuss these issues for a while before we move on to the "oppressed" nazis ?

And of course there are other peoples in the world who have had their land stolen and their children slaughtered with total US support. Of course they were not white.

You seem to give a century of white oppression a pass.This hasnt happened in a vacuum.

Apartheid - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

In one of the most devastating aspects of apartheid, the government forcibly removed black South Africans from rural areas designated as “white” to the homelands, and sold their land at low prices to white farmers. From 1961 to 1994, more than 3.5 million people were forcibly removed from their homes and deposited in the Bantustans, where they were plunged into poverty and hopelessness.

And

A series of Land Acts set aside more than 80 percent of the country’s land for the white minority, and “pass laws” required non-whites to carry documents authorizing their presence in restricted areas. In order to limit contact between the races, the government established separate public facilities for whites and non-whites, limited the activity of nonwhite labor unions and denied non-white participation in national government.

And

Racial segregation and white supremacy had become central aspects of South African policy long before apartheid began. The controversial 1913 Land Act, passed three years after South Africa gained its independence, marked the beginning of territorial segregation by forcing black Africans to live in reserves and making it illegal for them to work as sharecroppers. Opponents of the Land Act formed the South African National Native Congress, which would become the African National Congress (ANC).

Why dont we discuss these issues for a while before we move on to the "oppressed" nazis ?

And of course there are other peoples in the world who have had their land stolen and their children slaughtered with total US support. Of course they were not white.

Because the people there now are not the ones that did that, but the ones that peacefully gave up power.

I asked you what other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world.

Your answer was vague. Lets not do that bit where I draw the obvious conclusion, and then you spend 20 pages denying that was what you said.

What other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world?

The white right wing sub conscious is an interesting study. but its actually the white subconscious at play here. The concept of "manifest destiny" is something that many whites believe in to the point I think its become part of their DNA. I've heard people actually claim that the land stolen from Africans is actually legally owned by whites. I dont know what kind of fucked up logic that is but it appears to make sense to a lot of whites. They think its unfair for that land to be returned to Blacks without compensating whites. To me thats like paying a bank robbers son after you take back the millions his dad stole.

Forum List

Back