The American Right Wing and South Africa

Well if whties are suffering from having their stolen land taken away from them then thats just a bonus. Fuckem.

Theres plenty of Black people and they will eventually stabilize their population and resources. No white boy should ever be allowed to own Black land. Thats the motherland.

Are black citizens of the United Kingdom, in your view, allowed to own land in the UK? Since it is White land,

or are you just an hate filled racists, so determined to make whitey pay, that you are willing to see black children starve as collateral damage?
Did Blacks go to the UK and steal the land or did they legally purchase it?

What does it matter if the land is White Land?
It matters because its the right of the white people that own the land to sell it to whomever they choose. See the difference? Whites stole land. Blacks purchased land.

SO, if a white guy bought land today if South Africa, would you be ok with that?
He would not have it long.

Are black citizens of the United Kingdom, in your view, allowed to own land in the UK? Since it is White land,

or are you just an hate filled racists, so determined to make whitey pay, that you are willing to see black children starve as collateral damage?

It matters because its the right of the white people that own the land to sell it to whomever they choose. See the difference? Whites stole land. Blacks purchased land.

SO, if a white guy bought land today if South Africa, would you be ok with that?
He would not have it long.

Obviously. Marxism and racism, two evils that go horrifically together.

I did. I can't help it if you don't like the answer.

America treats it's Native Americans despicably, of that we can both agree, yes? It always has, and it still teats them pretty bad.

. . . and yet, it STILL treats our natives better than the blacks are treating the whites in S.A.

Are the majority Blacks setting aside reservations for the whites? Are they giving them affirmative action programs and protecting their rights?

meh. Stop your bitching.
Did America treat the natives better than the Boers did ?
The American Indians were not from this area, they arrived and ,just moved in. Most of the Tribes died off due to war, and illness. Example: three tribes were located in Fla, the Seminoles moved in took over later and claimed the area as theirs.

Well if whties are suffering from having their stolen land taken away from them then thats just a bonus. Fuckem.

Theres plenty of Black people and they will eventually stabilize their population and resources. No white boy should ever be allowed to own Black land. Thats the motherland.

Not today. Maybe sometime in the future after SA gets back on its feet without white interference. However you didnt answer my question. Did the Black people steal the land in the UK or did they purchase it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I did. I can't help it if you don't like the answer.

America treats it's Native Americans despicably, of that we can both agree, yes? It always has, and it still teats them pretty bad.

. . . and yet, it STILL treats our natives better than the blacks are treating the whites in S.A.

Are the majority Blacks setting aside reservations for the whites? Are they giving them affirmative action programs and protecting their rights?

meh. Stop your bitching.
Did America treat the natives better than the Boers did ?

If the Romans can't seize land at sword point, why can anyone else?

If the Israelis can't seize land at gun point, why can anyone else?

What is the statute of limitations?

Can you hold the great great great grandchildren responsible for the crimes of their ancestors?

Deuteronomy 24:16

""Fathers must not be put to death on account of their children's sin; nor shall children die on account of their fathers' sin. Each person is to be put to death for his own sin."
Nobody is talking about killing anyone. These people are actually being offered money for their stolen land.
Say what?

You are a hypocrite, you know that?

You seem to always stand for the oppressed, marginalized, and indigenous folks of the world, but then you can't seem to ever go against the intelligence agencies or corporate propaganda MSM narrative.

Were you for Scotland leaving Britain? Were you for Britain being independent of the EU? I doubt it. You are for more and bigger government. There has never been a government policy or level of government organization that you oppose. In your little world, the more government, the better.

I seriously doubt that you are for the Catalonian independence movement.

You are a classic globalist. You don't give a shit about different people's aspirations to throw off the global government, not one bit.

So don't sit here and lecture the board about individual and national sovereignty, you don't give a shit about it.

If it were up to you, the Holy Roman Empire would be controlling the entire planet.
And South Africa ?

This is USMB tard. Where the hell do you think you are posting?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
I am not happy who is going to make it better? Progressives? Republicans? Commies? Government? Open Borders? Drugs? Free stuff?
None of the above, it not their problem its all mine.

Not today. Maybe sometime in the future after SA gets back on its feet without white interference. However you didnt answer my question. Did the Black people steal the land in the UK or did they purchase it?

Got it. NO whites can buy land in South Africa, but blacks can buy land in Europe.

Because different rules for different folks.

Based on race.

LIke I said, I'll be laughing at you when black children are starving.

Got it. NO whites can buy land in South Africa, but blacks can buy land in Europe.

Based on race.

Thats correct. I have different rules for a race that steals shit all the time.

Your laughing is irrelevant. I'll just be laughing at all those whites suffering because they were forced to give up their stolen land.

Based on race.

Your laughing is irrelevant. I'll just be laughing at all those whites suffering because they were forced to give up their stolen land.

My point exactly. YOu are so driven by hate, that you are willing to see black children starve, if it means taking something from white people.

You are vile beyond measure.

Based on race.

My point exactly. YOu are so driven by hate, that you are willing to see black children starve, if it means taking something from white people.

In the pursuit of complete freedom from whitey people have to die. I'm proud of the children that will starve if necessary to keep whitey in europe and out of Africa.

Based on race.

In the pursuit of complete freedom from whitey people have to die. I'm proud of the children that will starve if necessary to keep whitey in europe and out of Africa.

Dude. You've made your position clear. You are a monster who lust for blood of white people is so great that you don't care if large numbers of black children die horribly in the process.

Those of the people who read your position, who are also genocidal monsters can support you, such as Tommy,

while the people who are not monsters can recoil in disgust from what you are.

There is nothing more to say on the subject.

Based on race.

Dude. You've made your position clear. You are a monster who lust for blood of white people is so great that you don't care if large numbers of black children die horribly in the process.

Those of the people who read your position, who are also genocidal monsters can support you, such as Tommy,

I know I have made my position clear but in case you didnt catch it white boys such as yourself stole land in African and are now whining because they are force to give up their ancestors stolen goods. Fuckem and you too for that matter.

People live and die all over the world. Trying to claim whitey keeps Black children from starving is just another one of your desperate attempts to validate your races criminal behavior.

Time magazine “in South Africa are at their lowest level in 20 years. Last year, 47 farmers were reported killed”
Basically white farmers are being lynched in South Africa, but Time Magazine doesn't care because of their race.
It's more crazy Liberal Virtue Signalling.
The Left Wingers would go bonkers if 47 people were lynched in America last year.
There would be riots, looting, cars burning, buildings burning......

SAfarm-attack-Farm-murder.jpg

Trump's Tweet About South Africa Doesn't Fit With the Facts

Farm Attacks Affect All South Africans as Free State Rocked by Another Attack - SAPeople - Your Worldwide South African Community

Based on race.

I know I have made my position clear but in case you didnt catch it white boys such as yourself stole land in African and are now whining because they are force to give up their ancestors stolen goods. Fuckem and you too for that matter.

People live and die all over the world. Trying to claim whitey keeps Black children from starving is just another one of your desperate attempts to validate your races criminal behavior.

Your inability to understand that individuals are not responsible for the crimes of others is a result of you being full of hate.

The farmers today, being oppressed, and mass murdered are not the ones that stole the land from the natives.

And murdering farmers and driving them from their farms is a great way to make a famine, if you want your people, especially children to starve.

When the black children of SOuth Africa are dying, do you think the US lib media will tell that story, or will they rather bury it, so as to avoid embarrassing themselves?

Your inability to understand that individuals are not responsible for the crimes of others is a result of you being full of hate.

The farmers today, being oppressed, and mass murdered are not the ones that stole the land from the natives.

And murdering farmers and driving them from their farms is a great way to make a famine, if you want your people, especially children to starve.

When the black children of SOuth Africa are dying, do you think the US lib media will tell that story, or will they rather bury it, so as to avoid embarrassing themselves?
I thought you said there was nothing more to say? Dont get emotional and start going off on a tangent.

Whites should be punished for trying to keep stolen land. Pretty sure they killed a lot of Blacks to get the land.

Time magazine “in South Africa are at their lowest level in 20 years. Last year, 47 farmers were reported killed”
Basically white farmers are being lynched in South Africa, but Time Magazine doesn't care because of their race.
It's more crazy Liberal Virtue Signalling.
The Left Wingers would go bonkers if 47 people were lynched in America last year.
There would be riots, looting, cars burning, buildings burning......

View attachment 212544
Trump's Tweet About South Africa Doesn't Fit With the Facts

Farm Attacks Affect All South Africans as Free State Rocked by Another Attack - SAPeople - Your Worldwide South African Community
Why should anyone care if white criminals get lynched?

You seem to give a century of white oppression a pass.This hasnt happened in a vacuum.

Apartheid - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

In one of the most devastating aspects of apartheid, the government forcibly removed black South Africans from rural areas designated as “white” to the homelands, and sold their land at low prices to white farmers. From 1961 to 1994, more than 3.5 million people were forcibly removed from their homes and deposited in the Bantustans, where they were plunged into poverty and hopelessness.

And

A series of Land Acts set aside more than 80 percent of the country’s land for the white minority, and “pass laws” required non-whites to carry documents authorizing their presence in restricted areas. In order to limit contact between the races, the government established separate public facilities for whites and non-whites, limited the activity of nonwhite labor unions and denied non-white participation in national government.

And

Racial segregation and white supremacy had become central aspects of South African policy long before apartheid began. The controversial 1913 Land Act, passed three years after South Africa gained its independence, marked the beginning of territorial segregation by forcing black Africans to live in reserves and making it illegal for them to work as sharecroppers. Opponents of the Land Act formed the South African National Native Congress, which would become the African National Congress (ANC).

Why dont we discuss these issues for a while before we move on to the "oppressed" nazis ?

And of course there are other peoples in the world who have had their land stolen and their children slaughtered with total US support. Of course they were not white.

Because the people there now are not the ones that did that, but the ones that peacefully gave up power.

I asked you what other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world.

Your answer was vague. Lets not do that bit where I draw the obvious conclusion, and then you spend 20 pages denying that was what you said.

What other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world?
Lets talk about land reform first. You describe the democratically elected government as marxist communists because of their plans for land reform. What words would you use to describe the robbing bastards who stole the land from black folks under the apartheid laws ?

I call them Marxist, because their views on property rights, and willingness to engineer a famine, if it means causing harm to a group that the government does not favor, are historically common aspects of marxist regimes.

What words would I use to describe the theft of land from blacks under Apartheid laws? I would describe them has happening quite a while ago.

Do you care if black children starve in pursuit of your Social Justice?
And how long ago does it have to be to make it right ?

First of all, I like that you were not dishonest enough to deny my points about how marxist like to punish farmers and engineer famines.

And as to "how long to make it right", I would say that if the current owner did not have anything to do with the initial theft, holding them responsible is not morally right.

I know as a marxist, that holding individuals responsible for the actions of other people, if they are in the same "group", is near and dear to your heart,

but it is morally wrong. Evil even.

As we can see by the way that Ascelips is willing to see black children starve, if it means hurting whitey.

That's evil right there. If you can't see it, that is something very wrong with you.

Are you comfortable with the idea of black children starving? Is that an acceptable price to pay for social jsutice?
You keep waving these notional starving kids in my face as some sort of justification for the crimes of white south africans.

Here is the thing.

South Africa will reverse the Boer policy of stealing land owned by black folk..

And then in a few years time it wont matter because the next generation cannot be held responsible for the actions of this one. (your position)

And we can all move forward in harmony.

Because the people there now are not the ones that did that, but the ones that peacefully gave up power.

I asked you what other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world.

Your answer was vague. Lets not do that bit where I draw the obvious conclusion, and then you spend 20 pages denying that was what you said.

What other groups of whites you would like to see mass murdered and oppressed in the world?
Lets talk about land reform first. You describe the democratically elected government as marxist communists because of their plans for land reform. What words would you use to describe the robbing bastards who stole the land from black folks under the apartheid laws ?

I call them Marxist, because their views on property rights, and willingness to engineer a famine, if it means causing harm to a group that the government does not favor, are historically common aspects of marxist regimes.

What words would I use to describe the theft of land from blacks under Apartheid laws? I would describe them has happening quite a while ago.

First of all, I like that you were not dishonest enough to deny my points about how marxist like to punish farmers and engineer famines.

And as to "how long to make it right", I would say that if the current owner did not have anything to do with the initial theft, holding them responsible is not morally right.

I know as a marxist, that holding individuals responsible for the actions of other people, if they are in the same "group", is near and dear to your heart,

As we can see by the way that Ascelips is willing to see black children starve, if it means hurting whitey.

That's evil right there. If you can't see it, that is something very wrong with you.

Are you comfortable with the idea of black children starving? Is that an acceptable price to pay for social jsutice?
You keep waving these notional starving kids in my face as some sort of justification for the crimes of white south africans.

Here is the thing.

South Africa will reverse the Boer policy of stealing land owned by black folk..

And then in a few years time it wont matter because the next generation cannot be held responsible for the actions of this one. (your position)

No, I hold forth the strong possibility of famine, and starving children, as a reason to not drive farmers from their farms.

Since the fact that the white farmers who are being mass murdered, raped and driven from their farms, NOW, not having committed any of the crimes you cite, seems to not matter to you.

And yes, once the whites are all dead, or fled, and a generation passes, I would not hold the next generation responsible for the crimes of their fathers. What part of this is confusing to you?

Here is the thing.

No, I hold forth the strong possibility of famine, and starving children, as a reason to not drive farmers from their farms.

Since the fact that the white farmers who are being mass murdered, raped and driven from their farms, NOW, not having committed any of the crimes you cite, seems to not matter to you.

And yes, once the whites are all dead, or fled, and a generation passes, I would not hold the next generation responsible for the crimes of their fathers. What part of this is confusing to you?
None of it is confusing.I just find it amusing that you feel that a white land grab is ok but a reversal of that is a big problem.

I don't think your position is teneble.

If whitey had any sense he would sit down and work out a deal. I think Cyril would be up for that.

Here is the thing.

None of it is confusing.I just find it amusing that you feel that a white land grab is ok but a reversal of that is a big problem.

I don't think your position is teneble.

If whitey had any sense he would sit down and work out a deal. I think Cyril would be up for that.

1. Your conclusion that I support Imperialism is a self serving assumption on your part, that is not supported by anything I have ever said.

2. Mass murder, rape and oppression is a big problem to civilized people. You, however are a marxist, and thus support it. As long as the right people are being mass murdered, raped and oppressed.

3. YOu want those being mass murdered, raped and oppressed to sit down with their oppressors and work out a deal? And would any such deal be honored? And when it was not honored would you hold the government responsible? All those questions are rhetorical. Don't bother answering them. We all know you answers.

Forum List

Back