The American Right Wing and South Africa

why do South Africans target white migrants?

that is an interesting but complex question. the negative stereotypes create a violent atmosphere

we lose interest, but when the violence erupts again, we go back and ask the same questions

They don't. That's fake news. Now go study what went during apartheid, understand it ended just 24 years ago and that whites still control the economy and jobs as a racial minority as a result of what they dd.

that is an interesting but complex question. the negative stereotypes create a violent atmosphere

we lose interest, but when the violence erupts again, we go back and ask the same questions
Why did whites kill Africans and steal their land?

Dont you think thats what created the violent atmosphere?

These guys have a convenient amnesia.

This is South African unemployment 20 years after apartheid.

Unemployment-by-population-group.png

Migrants? You are calling people who were born there "migrants"?

Care to explain that?

Care to explain that?
Its a Black thing. We gave ourselves permission to define things in the manner we choose. Its the same way whites have done for centuries.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Care to explain that?
Its a Black thing. We gave ourselves permission to define things in the manner we choose. Its the same way whites have done for centuries.

English is not a black thing.

People born there, are not "migrants".

Care to explain that?

It is when we say so.

Yes white people born there are illegal migrants.

Care to explain that?

It is when we say so.

No, it is not. YOu are just a fool playing word games, to justify your support of mass murder and rape and genocide.

Care to explain that?

It is when we say so.

No, it is not. YOu are just a fool playing word games, to justify your support of mass murder and rape and genocide.
Yes it is. Youre just a white fool that wants to play games and angry I wont play. Since you whites are the world champions of murder, rape and genocide pardon me while I laugh at you. :21:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Care to explain that?

It is when we say so.

Yes it is. Youre just a white fool that wants to play games and angry I wont play. Since you whites are the world champions of murder, rape and genocide pardon me while I laugh at you. :21:

It is not a game to ask someone why he is using a word, contrary to it's actual definition.

I'm not angry. I am somewhat disgusted by your support of mass murder, rape and genocide.

YOu literally disgust me, and should disgust any decent human being.

This sounds like a fair outcome.

A series of Land Acts set aside more than 80 percent of the country’s land for the white minority, and “pass laws” required non-whites to carry documents authorizing their presence in restricted areas. In order to limit contact between the races, the government established separate public facilities for whites and non-whites, limited the activity of nonwhite labor unions and denied non-white participation in national government.

It almost sounds like a version of Jim Crow.

Is there a white genocide happening in South Africa?

Forum List

Back