American Indians Owned Slaves, Where’s the Outrage?

White people are funny. Whites tried to wipe out the Native Americans and you say this.

White people are funny. Whites tried to wipe out the Native Americans and you say this.
If that were true there would be no Indians left on the continent....be real dummy?....Mr. Fake Black man.....Buuuuuaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!!

I will NEVER forget the thread about Confederates, slavery and the Confederate flag, that loon Lakota was squealing like a stuck pig until I pointed out to him Native Americans owned slaves, fought along side the Confederates and had battle flags with the Stars and Bars on them

Freaking priceless, he left that thread so fast my head spun

I will NEVER forget the thread about Confederates, slavery and the Confederate flag, that loon Lakota was squealing like a stuck pig until I pointed out to him Native Americans owned slaves, fought along side the Confederates and had battle flags with the Stars and Bars on them

It is ironic that some black posters say that the Civil War was not about slavery, yet they want Confederate statues removed.

Don’t blame all whites for the imbecile white supremacist trash.

I'm not. Please stop assuming criticism of one white persons post represents criticism of all white people.

Don’t blame all whites for the imbecile white supremacist trash.

I'm not. Please stop assuming criticism of one white persons post represents criticism of all white people.
I assumed nothing. Your post said “white people are funny.”

Try a thicker skin when people are on your side.

Why would Lakota hit the road over that? Slavery was practiced among native Americans for centuries before Ericson or Columbus set off to discover. I thought everybody knew that. I didn't know about fighting along side Confederates or battle flags, but since we all know that German and Japanese-Americans fought along side US Military troops during WWII, it doesn't seem so odd. Are you sure you shut him up, or did he just have something else to do at that time?

Why would Lakota hit the road over that? Slavery was practiced among native Americans for centuries before Ericson or Columbus set off to discover. I thought everybody knew that. I didn't know about fighting along side Confederates or battle flags, but since we all know that German and Japanese-Americans fought along side US Military troops during WWII, it doesn't seem so odd. Are you sure you shut him up, or did he just have something else to do at that time?

Because before I posted the proof he called me a liar...which leads me to believe Lakookoo isn't a real injun anyway. A Native American would have known this

I don't think I've seen him since....lol

I don't think I've seen him since....lol

He's around but won't engage me anymore.

That was comedy gold

Forum List

Back