The abortion debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is, the majority don't agree...and your saying they do doesn't make it so.

1) Most scientists agree on what defines 'life'. It is generally fine points that are disputed
2)You've yet to offer definition- or find one that's agreed on by scientists and passed into legislation
--2a)This means you cannot demonstrate that the person is 'living'
----This, in turn means that your claim that 'noone doubts a living breathing human being is a living breathing human being, since no person can ever be defined as such, per your argument.

Just calculate how many preborn were slaughtered at abortion death camps from 1973,when judical activists legalized this violent crime,to now as it is in bloody practice.George Tiller,the Butcher of Wichita,is now in Hell.Eternity is left,no way back.

Just calculate how many preborn were slaughtered at abortion death camps from 1973,when judical activists legalized this violent crime,to now as it is in bloody practice.George Tiller,the Butcher of Wichita,is now in Hell.Eternity is left,no way back.

someone who preaches a baby-killing, genocidal, misogynistic, racist god has no room to speak on the matter.

someone who preaches a baby-killing, genocidal, misogynistic, racist god has no room to speak on the matter.
God is not a racist.God condemns racism as well as abortion.

As the OP of this thread, I ask that everyone remain civil and shy away from using personal attacks on one another to make your point.

I have a question: Do you people consider 'abortion' to be a Religion or an Ethic?

This kind of 'political' discussion belongs elsewhere like the Gay Rights 'political' debates. This is part of the reason that real God-fearing Christians come to the USMB 'Religion' Forum to be bombarded with nonsense from the Homosexual Gay Rights and Abortion Rights Advocates pushing their 'political' agendas . . .

My two cents,

Terral

Trouble is, the majority don't agree...and your saying they do doesn't make it so.

1) Most scientists agree on what defines 'life'. It is generally fine points that are disputed
2)You've yet to offer definition- or find one that's agreed on by scientists and passed into legislation
--2a)This means you cannot demonstrate that the person is 'living'
----This, in turn means that your claim that 'noone doubts a living breathing human being is a living breathing human being, since no person can ever be defined as such, per your argument.
I don't have a definition, nor does anyone have a convincing definition or explanation of when life begins. If one existed, this topic would be debated differently.

If you wish to pretend that the Jews weren't living, breathing humans go for it.

God is not a racist.God condemns racism as well as abortion.

Wrong. All non-jews (non-Israelite) had to die do the Jews could have Canaan

As the OP of this thread, I ask that everyone remain civil and shy away from using personal attacks on one another to make your point.

I have a question: Do you people consider 'abortion' to be a Religion or an Ethic?

Neither, you stupid fuck.

For some it is primarily a moral issue, and for some it is predominantly ethical (but not moral) issue. Who here has said that they recognize abortion as a religion?
This kind of 'political' discussion belongs elsewhere like the Gay Rights 'political' debates. This is part of the reason that real God-fearing Christians come to the USMB 'Religion' Forum to be bombarded with nonsense from the Homosexual Gay Rights and Abortion Rights Advocates pushing their 'political' agendas . . .

We're talking about abortion, not gay marriage. Focus, nu,bskull.

My two cents,

We don't take currency made from tinfoil, no matter how badly you want to keep them from reading your thoughts

I don't have a definition, nor does anyone have a convincing definition or explanation of when life begins.[/quopte]

More evasion. I told you to define 'Life'. If you cannot, then you cannot speak about when life begins. Your entire premise falls apart, and you not only reinforce your contradiction, but show yourself to be an even bigger fool.

If you wish to pretend that the Jews weren't living, breathing humans go for it.

Stay on topic, dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back