The abortion debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
no your bashing me cause i cant spell and that sort of thing not making a debate about killing babies

If you don't want to be judged for being an idiot in the middle of meaningful discussion- stay out of the conversation or stop being an idiot
You people have no heart for the preborn children of America who evry hour get exterminated in this so-called abortion clinics throughout America.You don't realize that children are our future.You have hearts for condemned thugs who murder innocent Americans for no motive.Instead of sending those animals to die in chair or leathal injection,you grant those animals lives for our tax paying $.Think it over.
so this is right this baby was aborted at 12 weeks still had fingers and toes and little nose this is ok this little baby is what im fighting to save

this baby is at 22 weeks

and you guys say 22 weeks and younger is ok

i may be dume but at least i know this isnt ok im smart enough to know that

and to get a abortion you have to at least 2-3 months this is what that baby would look like
PICS_1_6.jpg
fetus-6wks.jpg
is this not a baby i see a head an a eye does this baby have a chance does this baby have voice
6a00d83451c4ae69e201156f8e9d17970c-400wi
does this look like a clump of cells to you... I dont think so im call out on its up to the woman and it is but shouldnt this baby have voice what would he/she say and would it matter http://www.realtruth.org/images/abortion_dev_fetus-ashz-090310.jpg

Last edited:
this is killing a baby life
post no more abortion pictures or you will be banned.

are you realy trying to compare the two

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm for choice, you're for no choice. You want everyone to live by your code of ethics, you're a moral communist. Good thing we live in a free country still.

ya free to kill innocent babyies your right. And you say your for choice are sure. Does the baby get a choice in the matter of him/she living

Nobody's talking about killing babies, please grow a brain or shut the fuck up.

ok what do you call a doc that get a ok from a mother to say abort this baby... what does that mean to you grow a brain grow a heart... when your pulling a baby apart out of the mom what is that called.. well its called killing

one more thing your just pissed because.... your for free choice but not for unborn children just for your own well being... if you approve of harming unborn children then thats something you have to live with.... at least i know i can live my life knowing i would never want or think its ok to abort a unborn child.

one more thing your just pissed because.... your for free choice but not for unborn children just for your own well being... if you approve of harming unborn children then thats something you have to live with.... at least i know i can live my life knowing i would never want or think its ok to abort a unborn child.

At least I'm not a total tard like you.:lol:

You folks who don't want to give women a choice should go live in a communist country, you'd feel more at home having no choice yourselves on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back