Zone1 Suffering is part of life

Other faiths don't have the same beliefs about suffering.
Many faiths and philosophies all over the world have this same belief about suffering.

In fact, there are a good many scholars that hypothesize, that because Jesus' family lived in Egypt, which was on international trade routes, he may have encountered Buddhism.

IN Buddhism, suffering is the central tenet. Christianity seems to be an amalgam of both Jewish and Buddhist tenets. When looked at it from this point of view? It does not seem to have anything in it that is really unique or original.

Judaism itself is not original. It comes out of the traditions of Babylon, Egypt and Greece.

Tell me what you know about Taoism and Stoicism?

iu
iu

iu

Judaism itself is not original. It comes out of the traditions of Babylon, Egypt and Greece.
That is total BS according to my best info, and I am VERY careful about what I call Information/facts/reality

God chose the Jews to be His people. And Jesus came to live among them as a Jew and Jesus is God.

It doesn't get any more original than that

I had to read that carefully twice....
I thought you said Haiti at first....little difference between the two....ones just a bit more permanent than the other.
I don't see much difference these days... btwn Haiti and the US, or hell for that matter

Forum List

Back