The 100 year war lie.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
I Posted this on another thread, but I think it deserves it's own.

I am getting sick of seeing people repeat the same tired lie over and over.

Obama supporters on this board keep claiming McCain said he was for a 100 year war in Iraq.

Of course this is not at all what he said.

Here is what he actually said.

E.H.: President Bush has talked about our staying in Iraq for 50 years –-

Mr. McCain: Maybe a hundred.

We’ve been in South Korea, we’ve been in japan for 60 years. We’ve been in South Korea for 50 years or so.

That’d be fine with me as long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed. Then it’s fine with me, I hope it would be fine with you if we maintain a presence in a very volatile part of the world where Al Queda is training, recruiting, equipping and motivating people every single day.

Here you can read the or watch the entire conversation

Democrats, McCain and the Iraq War - The Caucus - Politics - New York Times Blog

So please Obama heads, stop telling lies and stick to the truth would ya.
McCain has never said he would support a 100 year war in Iraq.

I Posted this on another thread, but I think it deserves it's own.

I am getting sick of seeing people repeat the same tired lie over and over.

Obama supporters on this board keep claiming McCain said he was for a 100 year war in Iraq.

Of course this is not at all what he said.

Here is what he actually said.

Here you can read the or watch the entire conversation

Democrats, McCain and the Iraq War - The Caucus - Politics - New York Times Blog

So please Obama heads, stop telling lies and stick to the truth would ya.
McCain has never said he would support a 100 year war in Iraq.

When are you volunteering to go to Iraq?

when are you going kirk?

and when are you going to respond with some substance instead of more deflection?

I think we should pull the troops out and put them to work building alternative energy power stations, so we won't have to spend $700 billion dollars a year on foreign oil.

Do you have anything to say about the actual post? About the fact that people keep lying through their teeth and claiming McCain was for a 100 year war in Iraq?

Until you answer this thread with something that actually pertains to what it is about. I will not answer you here, or on any other post.

I think we should pull the troops out and put them to work building alternative energy power stations, so we won't have to spend $700 billion dollars a year on foreign oil.

Prevent the troops from defending us and we won't need any power. There won't be any people to use it.

Prevent the troops from defending us and we won't need any power. There won't be any people to use it.

Defend us from what???

Are you afraid of a bunch of guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force?

We are a nation of 300 million people with nuclear weapons. No one can threaten us except the people in Washington D.C., and they are destroying us.

Defend us from what???

Are you afraid of a bunch of guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force?

yeah, I mean after all it is not like they killed over 3000 Americans in one day or anything. Oh wait they did.

Nobody gives a shit.. nancy..

of course you don't care, after all they are only telling lies about McCain not your great Obama!

yeah, I mean after all it is not like they killed over 3000 Americans in one day or anything. Oh wait they did.

of course you don't care, after all they are only telling lies about McCain not your great Obama!
LOL.. thanks for the laugh.. not telling lies about osama.. doh.. Imean Obama...
I'm givin you a point for that one...

LOL.. thanks for the laugh.. not telling lies about osama.. doh.. Imean Obama...
I'm givin you a point for that one...

I am not so sure it all that funny that someone would say we should not fear
" a bunch of guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force?"

Considering what happened on 9/11. :(

I am not so sure it all that funny that someone would say we should not fear
" a bunch of guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force?"

Considering what happened on 9/11. :(

Republicans will forever suckle the teet of 9/11.

Osama said his goal was to bankrupt America. Bush is helping him reach his goal with runaway deficit spending.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Last edited:

Do you realize how ignorant that statement is? Troops aren't trained to build alternative energy power stations. Let's envision this, a Tank operator building an alternative energy power station.....hmmm...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back