The 100 year war lie.

And, Charles, Iraq isn't Germany or Japan. It never declared war on us. I can't believe people are still trying to make that comparison, it's ludicrous.

And, Charles, Iraq isn't Germany or Japan. It never declared war on us. I can't believe people are still trying to make that comparison, it's ludicrous.

What ever you say super brain.

I only made the comparison as to a peace time deployment of troops, after a war is over. However feel free to keep up your meaningless deflective tactics. They become you.

I'm just giving you my honest opinion, Charles. Sorry if you don't like it.

IMO, the more you try to debunk this the more people associate McCain with 100 years in Iraq. Just like the more people debunk that Obama is a Muslim, the more people associate Obama with Muslims.

I'm just giving you my honest opinion, Charles. Sorry if you don't like it.

IMO, the more you try to debunk this the more people associate McCain with 100 years in Iraq. Just like the more people debunk that Obama is a Muslim, the more people associate Obama with Muslims.

Both associations are false and should be fought. You are now saying we should not fight lies, because we only make people believe them to be true. sorry if I do not agree

However chad I am not trying to convince you of anything. I only had to read 1 of your posts when I joined this board to know where you stand, and that you are an unbending Democrat and Liberal Partisan, and therefore a waste of time to debate with.

Which post was that? You've replied to probably 50 of my posts in the last few weeks.

I'd really like to know. It probably wasn't the post where I congratulated Rush, or where I condemned Obama leaving his church, or the one where I said how I disapprove of forcing gay marriage on Christianity, or where I said that we should save our oil for fighting wars, or where....

:D

I know I get under your skin, because I frequently mock and disassemble your broad brush generalization posts. Unfortunately for you, I don't see the world as black and white. I don't see America as liberals vs. conservatives. Am I a liberal? Hell yes. Am I ashamed, no. That probably pisses you off too. The liberals on this board are not ashamed. Your media gods have spent the last decade trying to make liberal into a bad word, and it's just so amusing to watch grown men try to discredit each other just because they don't think alike. Get over yourself, and stop acting like everything that wrongs you in this world is a product of the big-bad liberals.

Last edited:
Which post was that? You've replied to probably 50 of my posts in the last few weeks.

I'd really like to know. It probably wasn't the post where I congratulated Rush, or where I condemned Obama leaving his church, or the one where I said how I disapprove of forcing gay marriage on Christianity, or where I said that we should save our oil for fighting wars, or where....

:D

I know I get under your skin, because I frequently mock and disassemble your broad brush generalization posts. Unfortunately for you, I don't see the world as black and white. I don't see America as liberals vs. conservatives. Am I a liberal? Hell yes. Am I ashamed, no. That probably pisses you off too. The liberals on this board are not ashamed. Your media gods have spent the last decade trying to make liberal into a bad word, and it's just so amusing to watch grown men try to discredit each other just because they don't think alike. Get over yourself, and stop acting like everything that wrongs you in this world is a product of the big-bad liberals.

Keep telling yourself you are not a partisan pal.

You accuse me of using generalizations and then proceed to do the same in this post.

I don't see America as liberals vs. conservatives. Am I a liberal? Hell yes. Am I ashamed, no. That probably pisses you off too.

nope wrong again It doesn't piss me off. Repeating lies pisses me off. I do see the leaderships of both parties beholden to their extreams (liberals and conservatives) so in a way it is liberals vs conservatives, because those are the people in charge of the parties. Or at least they were. With McCain now the guy for the republicans , I would now argue it is more like Far left liberals vs slightly less left liberals.

Your media gods have spent the last decade trying to make liberal into a bad word
I do not listen Rush, Hanity, or any of the Conservative talking heads. I dislike Liberals and their agenda because of what their policies lead to, I do not need anyone to tell me to. I also dislike many of the policies of the right as well.

and stop acting like everything that wrongs you in this world is a product of the big-bad liberals.
I have never said any such thing, I often attack the retarded policies of conservatives, or so called conservatives as well as liberals.

To funny

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself you are not a partisan pal.

You even posted in the rush/welfare thread where I said "Geeez. Just admit that you are biased like the rest of us." to Allie.

You accuse me of using generalizations and then proceed to do the same in this post.

Where did I use broad brush generalizations?

nope wrong again It doesn't piss me off. Repeating lies pisses me off. I do see the leaderships of both parties beholden to their extreams (liberals and conservatives) so in a way it is liberals vs conservatives, because those are the people in charge of the parties. Or at least they were. With McCain now the guy for the republicans , I would now argue it is more like Far left liberals vs slightly less left liberals.

I do not listen Rush, Hanity, or any of the Conservative talking heads. I dislike Liberals and their agenda because of what their policies lead to, I do not need anyone to tell me to. I also dislike many of the policies of the right as well.

The only way you know about the majority of liberal policies is through the opinions of talking heads. Most policies will never affect you directly.

I have never said any such thing, I often attack the retarded policies of conservatives, or so called conservatives as well as liberals.

Too funny. super brain. lol.

Did you say in another thread that you are a true conservative and that you dislike bush for being too liberal?

You even posted in the rush/welfare thread where I said "Geeez. Just admit that you are biased like the rest of us." to Allie.

Did you say in another thread that you are a true conservative and that you dislike bush for being too liberal?

1 - Yep and when I Posted on the Rush thread I said there also that I do not listen to him, I posted to argue against the Idea that Rush being on the public Air waves is somehow equal to welfare. I defended his right to spew what ever BS he wants as long as he gets ratings. I in no way gave the impression I like Rush or Agree with him on any issue.

2 - Nope I never said any such thing, I dislike Bush because of his spending, and his utter failure in Iraq, and the War on terrorism in general. not to mention he is just an arrogant, retard. I dislike him because he is associated with true conservatives values, when he does not hold many of them.

I will admit I am biased right now. I am biased toward Conservative Values, Mainly those relating to limiting the power of the Fed government, and limiting spending. I am more liberal on many other issues, Such as Abortion, Gay rights, and the war on drugs. Just to name a few.

What I do not like about the left is that it always seems there answers are more government involvement and more government control. As far as I can see our government screws up just about everything it touches, therefore I am against most liberal Ideas that involve the government being in control or involved in our lives more than they are already.

Last edited:
Charles, I did not mean to imply anyone shouldn't speak out against lies. Certainly you should tell people they are full of shit when they lie...I'm just pointing out that starting threads like this are usually counterproductive.

And, btw, liberals want to limit spending just as much as conservatives. To say they don't is a lie. And to say Bush is a liberal is also a lie.

I actually think you have no idea what a liberal is.

Charles, I did not mean to imply anyone shouldn't speak out against lies. Certainly you should tell people they are full of shit when they lie...I'm just pointing out that starting threads like this are usually counterproductive.

And, btw, liberals want to limit spending just as much as conservatives. To say they don't is a lie. And to say Bush is a liberal is also a lie.

I actually think you have no idea what a liberal is.

And I think you can't read, where did I call Bush a Liberal?

and if you think Liberals will limit spending you are in for one hell of a shock.

Forum List

Back