A Word From Paul Wellstone

You know...I actually met this guy back when I cared enough to be a serious player in the Ds.

He had more authentic balls than any regiment of Maines you or I served with, Guns.

It would not surprise me on bit to discover that some of Ds in power were in on it his "accident", to be frank.

Yeah, I am that cynical about the people in charge, Guns.

Most of the people that you and I put our lives on the line for aren't worth a pimple on your average grunt's ass, as far as I can tell.

Pray for me, comrade

I don't really believe in much of anything or anyone in power, anymore.

Usquequaque fidelis, tamen nunquam bardus.

I attended the wake for Paul Wellstone Gunny (Gyn-ie) and I will tell you, it was a celebration of his life and his accomplishments. You don't know what the hell you are talking about! Paul Wellstone was a once in a lifetime leader, and a kind gentle person. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. I wish he were still around. Maybe you should sit this one out???:eusa_whistle: http://www.wellstone.org/

Last edited:
I attended the wake for Paul Wellstone Gunny (Gyn-ie) and I will tell you, it was a celebration of his life and his accomplishments. You don't know what the hell you are talking about! Paul Wellstone was a once in a lifetime leader, and a kind gentle person. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. I wish he were still around. Maybe you should sit this one out???:eusa_whistle: Wellstone Action! Educate. Advocate. Organize.

Sure thing, you had people BOOing speakers cause they weren't Democrats, you had election speeches for his presumptive replacement, you had democrats campaigning at the event. Sure thing, it was so much about the man.....

an accident

Right, like everything the IDF does is "an accident":

It was "an accident" that we blew up the USS Liberty and killed all the American servicemen on board.

It was "an accident" that we bulldozed all those Arab homes.

It was "an accident" that we invaded the Golan Heights.

Right, like everything the IDF does is "an accident":

It was "an accident" that we blew up the USS Liberty and killed all the American servicemen on board.

It was "an accident" that we bulldozed all those Arab homes.

It was "an accident" that we invaded the Golan Heights.

Yes, because by saying wellstones death was an accident I am also saying all those things were an accident.

what ever bud.

I attended the wake for Paul Wellstone Gunny (Gyn-ie) and I will tell you, it was a celebration of his life and his accomplishments. You don't know what the hell you are talking about! Paul Wellstone was a once in a lifetime leader, and a kind gentle person. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. I wish he were still around. Maybe you should sit this one out??Wellstone Action! Educate. Advocate. Organize.

Wingnuts like RGS are so far into moonieville they can only see things through the distorted, negative window of rightwing propaganda.

Wellstone was a great man, we need more of them.

Forum List

Back