What should we do to secure the border?

1. Make Illegal Spotting a national past time and put KOA campgrounds all along the southern border.

2. Take 100 miles of Mexico's land south of the Rio Grand and create the 51st state comprised of caught illegals.

3. End Nafta and all trade bennys until Mexico learns how to wipe it's own ass.

1. Make Illegal Spotting a national past time and put KOA campgrounds all along the southern border.

2. Take 100 miles of Mexico's land south of the Rio Grand and create the 51st state comprised of caught illegals.

3. End Nafta and all trade bennys until Mexico learns how to wipe it's own ass.

Remind me again how it is ok for Arabs to kill Jews though? And that Arabs should be allowed to destroy Israel. How it is not ok for Israel to control the West Bank and Gaza and put Arabs there.

Finish the real wall, then do the "electronic wall" with Jstars, Predator and other UAV support and Ground Surveillance Radar.

Give the "weapons free" order for border guards when armed encroachers are spotted. (Not all illegal border-crossers are huddled masses yearning to be free).

Increase the number of border patrol agents to the size adequate to get the job done. Implement a heavy weapons section of the border patrol to take on drug runners.

Institute seismic sensors along the border to detect tunneling activity.

Remind me again how it is ok for Arabs to kill Jews though? And that Arabs should be allowed to destroy Israel. How it is not ok for Israel to control the West Bank and Gaza and put Arabs there.

Mexicans have never been AMERICANS.

Say, I noticed that you ran like a little bitch when I challenged you to whow me that big bad GREAT AMERICAN LATINO PURGE you seem to think happend, dude. GOSH, what happend with that?

:lol:

I would never suggest that LEGAL LATINOS are "destroying" AMERICA, dude. I love how you expose your hatred each time you insist that illegal mexicans validate palestinian refugees.

mormons. typical.

Move it North a couple hundred miles.

That'll give us a few years before we have to move it further North.

Mexicans have never been AMERICANS.

Say, I noticed that you ran like a little bitch when I challenged you to whow me that big bad GREAT AMERICAN LATINO PURGE you seem to think happend, dude. GOSH, what happend with that?

:lol:

I would never suggest that LEGAL LATINOS are "destroying" AMERICA, dude. I love how you expose your hatred each time you insist that illegal mexicans validate palestinian refugees.

mormons. typical.

Except Southwest US used to be Mexico, there for all that land should be free for Mexican's to live on with no interference from us. And if you honestly never got taught about the land grab, murder and mayhem conducted by Americans against Mexicans in the Conquered territories we stole from them you need to get a new history teacher.

Even today some people are fighting to gt back land stolen in the 1800's after we conducted that illegal war of aggression against a peace loving Mexico that was just defending its stolen territory of Texas.

And your right Mexicans are not Arabs, they join gangs and can be criminals but I don't read about suicide attacks on Busses full of women and children or suicide attacks on Pizza Parlors or schools. Can't we all just get along?

We stole their land EXACTLY like Israel stole Arab land. You are ok with our theft but not Israels, why?

Hey, im not interested in kicking you in your brain today. If you have evidence of a GREAT LATINO PURGE by America that even remotely reflects whats been done to palis then post your evidence. Manifest destiny and the western expansion happened BEFORE CALIFORNIA AND THE SOUTHWEST WERE STATES. WE are not responsible for Texas ceding from Mexico either. But hey, believe what you want. It's cute when you fail so miserably with flimsy excuses for your blank check, mormon. America has the land, but we sure the fuck don't insist that latinos in general get the fuck out. ONLY illegal aliens. WE HAVE A SINGLE STATE SOLUTION TO AMERICA's CULTURAL PLURALITY. As ive said numerous times, WE allow LATINOS to participate equally. You can't say the same for israel and you sure as fuck won't validate an arab PM of Israel.

Feel free to wallow in your ignorance as you fuck off.

Forum List

Back