That's the Kind of Man Mitt Romney is

About 20,000 American GI's died in Vietnam in the 30 months Romney was hanging out in France, trying to talk people into joining a racist church.

Thanks to President Johnson a Democrat who got us into that war.
Who took American worker's retirement funds (Social Security) off the books to pay for it.
Mormons have always allowed blacks to join the church, it was in 1978 that they allowed blacks to join the priesthood.

Gee, why would anyone want to join a church that you only can have second-class membership in. A church that calls your dark skin a curse from God.

sexy-body-miami-hot-model-claudia-verela-400-pixacom.jpg

Cursed by God, according to Mormons

By 1978, Strom "Segregation forever" Thrumond had blacks on his staff.

Without arguing the validity of the Vietnam War or who got us into it (My hero Ike sent the first advisors, JFK supported a foolish coup to get a more cooperative government), the point is, when other young men were being drafted to fight that war, Mitt was off in France, on a two year vacation.

And he converted a whole two French people to Mormonism in the whole two years he was over there.

Last edited:

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Mormon church earns $7 billion a year from tithing, analysis indicates

They have so much money, they spent 20 million attacking gay people. Republicans call that "charity" because many of them want gay people killed. Not a secret.

Please document where the Mormon church (not it's members) spent 20 million on prop 8.

Additionally, please show where the GOP said they want gay people killed.

Document them both or you become the official board liar.

The Church was the driving force behind the LDS money bomb.

Mormon Church steps into the Prop. 8 battle

If you wanted someone killed, would you say it out loud?

Prominent Mormon Has Ties to Uganda's "Kill the Gays" Pastor

Uganda: American Christian Leaders Speak Out Against Anti-Homosexuality Laws

About 20,000 American GI's died in Vietnam in the 30 months Romney was hanging out in France, trying to talk people into joining a racist church.

Who took American worker's retirement funds (Social Security) off the books to pay for it.
Mormons have always allowed blacks to join the church, it was in 1978 that they allowed blacks to join the priesthood.

Gee, why would anyone want to join a church that you only can have second-class membership in. A church that calls your dark skin a curse from God.

Without arguing the validity of the Vietnam War or who got us into it (My hero Ike sent the first advisors, JFK supported a foolish coup to get a more cooperative government), the point is, when other young men were being drafted to fight that war, Mitt was off in France, on a two year vacation.

And he converted a whole two French people to Mormonism in the whole two years he was over there.

It was no vacation. He lived in cramped quarters with primitive plumbing for the first year. There was Violence & riots during that time toward Americans and the war.
He was in a car crash that almost killed him and did kill their home mother.
He took over and became a leader after her death. They converted 203 people.

It was no vacation. He lived in cramped quarters with primitive plumbing for the first year. There was Violence & riots during that time toward Americans and the war.

No, they only converted two, and most guys in the rice paddies would have happily traded places with him.

Point was, his country called, and it got a busy signal.

Fighting and dying in wars is for poor people.

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Mormon church earns $7 billion a year from tithing, analysis indicates

They have so much money, they spent 20 million attacking gay people. Republicans call that "charity" because many of them want gay people killed. Not a secret.

Well, then.....let's talk about your religious organization:

George Soros has claimed that he has donated over $7 billion to his Open Society organizations.

When a guy already has more money than he knows what to do with serves in office in politics for free,

is that really some sort of sacrifice?

Yes; yes it is. Give the man some credit. He would be the type of neighbor most of us would want. He'd give you a ride on his car elevator.

He'd be a terrible President but he's a good, decent man.

OK....you're gettin' there....

Mitt Romney's life as a poor Mormon missionary in France questioned

This thread is about what kind of man Mitt Romney is. No one can deny he is a decent man who works hard and for little compensation. Because he doesn't need it. He isn't beholden to anyone for anything. That in itself eliminates cronyism.

He is a man of integrity and standards. You would not catch this man eliminating Intelligence briefings, leaking military secrets, paying back bundlers with stimulus funds, covering up for administration blunders. He would be on top of things and have regular Job Council meetings, Cabinet meetings.

He's a worker, Dedicated and determined to make the country's agenda his agenda. He's the kind of president that will work across the aisle to get Congress moving in a whole new spirit of cooperation.

He's a man we need right now.

People like Romney's dad are smart enough to transfer as much wealth as possible to their children BEFORE they die. By Mitt's own admission his inheritance wasn't that big. Mitt was already rolling in the advantages of having a top notch prep school education and a stock portfolio to go to college and harvard on.

Fuck you're dumb.

I don't get why anyone should think Romney is such a great guy for giving to charity. He believes he will burn in everlasting hellfire if he does not - he really believes this - so the fact he gives a lot to charity really just says that he's trying to keep from burning in everlasting hellfire.

Romney also used to believe that blacks do not have souls. Then the Mormon church changed his mind for him in the 70's

Yes; yes it is. Give the man some credit. He would be the type of neighbor most of us would want. He'd give you a ride on his car elevator.

He'd be a terrible President but he's a good, decent man.

this is the liberal thinking I like, obama had no record, would makea great president, Romney at least has a record, terrible president.

I don't think a doctor would make a great priest nor a priest a great doctor. A great actress would not necessarily make a great mother nor vice versa. Horses for courses; to put it another way.

Romney's business philosophy may serve him well as a CEO but the office of President is more than being a CEO. I do not think Romney has any clue what it is like to take an unsure breath. Seriously--be honest--do you really believe that he ever worried about making ends meet; ever? I mean; according to Ann Romney when times got tough, they sold their stock holdings. Her words; not mine. Doesn't make him a bad person or to put it into conserva-speak; eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil that he was well off. But it certainly doesn't put him on a par with those he is attempting to lead through the election to President.

Another example, he plans to cut 280,000 jobs through his reduction in the federal workforce. That is on his website; feel free to look it up. The plan is to do it through attrition; hire one person to replace every 2 or 3 that leave the federal workforce. 1 person doing the work of 2 or 3. Sounds great if you're a shareholder. If you're a veteran waiting on your VA check and there is 1 guy processing them instead of 2 or 3; you may get it a few days/weeks late. Or if you're in line at the Social Security office, I'm sure you'd like to have 1/3 as few people to see you.

He's not a bad guy. I wish the democrats and fellow liberals here would stop it with the personal attacks. But President? Uh..no.

Often misquoted as ‘The business of America is business,” President Coolidge really said:

“... After all, the chief business of the American people is business. They are profoundly concerned with producing, buying, selling, investing and prospering in the world. I am strongly of opinion that the great majority of people will always find these are moving impulses of our life. … Wealth is the product of industry, ambition, character and untiring effort. In all experience, the accumulation of wealth means the multiplication of schools, the increase of knowledge, the dissemination of intelligence, the encouragement of science, the broadening of outlook, the expansion of liberties, the widening of culture. Of course, the accumulation of wealth cannot be justified as the chief end of existence. But we are compelled to recognize it as a means to well-nigh every desirable achievement. So long as wealth is made the means and not the end, we need not greatly fear it.”
January 17, 1925 Given before the American Society of Newspaper Editors

I've been to Salt Lake City, and visited the Church.....and been given tours by black members.

People like Romney's dad are smart enough to transfer as much wealth as possible to their children BEFORE they die. By Mitt's own admission his inheritance wasn't that big. Mitt was already rolling in the advantages of having a top notch prep school education and a stock portfolio to go to college and harvard on.

Fuck you're dumb.

I don't get why anyone should think Romney is such a great guy for giving to charity. He believes he will burn in everlasting hellfire if he does not - he really believes this - so the fact he gives a lot to charity really just says that he's trying to keep from burning in everlasting hellfire.

Romney also used to believe that blacks do not have souls. Then the Mormon church changed his mind for him in the 70's

After reading this post, it becomes patently clear why you'd resent anyone having an education.

And Mr Obama is???????

A piece of shit..

Sep 12, 2012 ... Ambassador Dies And Obama Flies…To Vegas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiPWOAQ70Y4]Mother of Slain State Dep't official Tired of Being Ignored by Obama Admin! - YouTube[/ame]

He lived in cramped quarters with primitive plumbing for the first year. There was Violence & riots during that time toward Americans and the war.

Wow! My heart goes out to him for how "tough" he had it France.

Poor bee-bee.

:mad::rolleyes::puke3::puke3:

This thread is about what kind of man Mitt Romney is. No one can deny he is a decent man who works hard and for little compensation. Because he doesn't need it. He isn't beholden to anyone for anything. That in itself eliminates cronyism.

He is a man of integrity and standards. You would not catch this man eliminating Intelligence briefings, leaking military secrets, paying back bundlers with stimulus funds, covering up for administration blunders. He would be on top of things and have regular Job Council meetings, Cabinet meetings.

He's a worker, Dedicated and determined to make the country's agenda his agenda. He's the kind of president that will work across the aisle to get Congress moving in a whole new spirit of cooperation.

He's a man we need right now.

I agree with most of that.

He is exactly the man we do not need right now.

What ever.

You people really have your head up your asses.

Generosity is when you give someone the shirt off your back, not when you give someone one of the 500 shirts you have in your closet,

that you never got around to wearing.
Generosity is not taking those shirts from the man who bought them and giving them to others.

I know you can't comprehend that.

Then I take it you would support having NO Medicaid program, NO public education, NO food stamps,

in short, you would eliminate every government initiative that in any way uses someone else's tax money to help someone in need.

Yes, we know, that is the true belief of the typical modern American Conservative. I wish more of them would admit it, as you have .

Forum List

Back