That's the Kind of Man Mitt Romney is

If a Republican has done what Obama has done to us as a nation, the left would be screaming for him to get out.
High gas, high food,high unemployment,high cost of utilities, high cost of insurance premiums, 4 embassy employees killed,decrease in the value of our dollar(now it's worth only 79.68 cents)., yep they would be screaming for him to get out.
You now have to pay over 1.22 or there abouts, for every dollar you spend and Obama supports Bernanke's QE 3 that has no end in sight.
At least Romney would stop this devaluing of our dollar by firing Bernanke.

Generosity is when you give someone the shirt off your back, not when you give someone one of the 500 shirts you have in your closet,

that you never got around to wearing.
Generosity is not taking those shirts from the man who bought them and giving them to others.

I know you can't comprehend that.

Then I take it you would support having NO Medicaid program, NO public education, NO food stamps,

in short, you would eliminate every government initiative that in any way uses someone else's tax money to help someone in need.

Yes, we know, that is the true belief of the typical modern American Conservative. I wish more of them would admit it, as you have .

Tell us who is wanting to get rid of all of those programs. Wanting to do it diffenently is not waniting to get rid of them.
Wanting the poor to rise up and become part of the middle class is what Conservaties want.
The programs work only if you have a small percenaget of the population in them.

Generosity is when you give someone the shirt off your back, not when you give someone one of the 500 shirts you have in your closet,

that you never got around to wearing.
Generosity is not taking those shirts from the man who bought them and giving them to others.

Then I take it you would support having NO Medicaid program, NO public education, NO food stamps,

in short, you would eliminate every government initiative that in any way uses someone else's tax money to help someone in need.

Yes, we know, that is the true belief of the typical modern American Conservative. I wish more of them would admit it, as you have .

Only stupid liberals believe that sending more and more money to the Federal government, creating more and more big government bureaucracies actually help more people than it hurts:eusa_hand:

mittromney_zps84358dbd.jpg

What about the millions and millions of $$$ he has made sending jobs to China and exploting bussinesses/the economy?

This is the worst thing about politics. It makes people who know better say stupid things. Mitt Romney is a good, decent man. When you hold him up to Newt Gingrich, he's almost immesaurable.

Back away from yourself on this one Dems.

What about the millions and millions of $$$ he has made sending jobs to China and exploting bussinesses/the economy?

You must be speaking of Obama....

1. The Obama administration had joined the new Arab-based International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), and agreed to provide millions to support international green energy jobs. “In its fiscal 2012 budget request for international programs, the administration has asked for $5.2 million for IRENA.” U.S. Taxpayers on the Hook As Obama Joins a New International Renewable Energy Agency | CNSNews.com How many jobs in the United States will this endeavor provide?

2. Obama regulatory and tax policies sent jobs overseas.

3. “President Barack Obama will present his “jobs plan” on Wednesday at a company which is shipping jobs overseas…. WestStar is a high-end, specialty manufacturer that just opened a new facility in San Jose, Costa Rica — creating many new jobs there, but not in the United States.” http://test.dailycaller.com/2011/09...c-company-that’s-shipping-jobs-to-costa-rica/

4. “This isn’t the first time Obama has chosen to speak at a North Carolina company outsourcing jobs overseas. In mid-June, Obama spoke at Cree LED Light Company to discuss his job creation and economic policies. Cree has been shipping jobs to China.” Ibid.

a. Cree was also a recipient of Obama stimulus funds, a portion of which was also used to send jobs overseas. Limbaugh, “The Great Destroyer,” p.27.

5. “The Department of Energy estimated that 82,000 jobs have been created and has acknowledged that as much as 80 percent of some green programs, including $2.3 billion of manufacturing tax credits, went to foreign firms that employed workers primarily in countries includingChina, South Korea and Spain, rather than in the United States.” 'Green' jobs no longer golden in stimulus - Washington Times

6. WASHINGTON -- Xerox, whose CEO, Ursula Burns, is advising President Obama on exports, last week told its product engineering employees that it is in outsourcing talks with India-based IT services firm HCL Technologies. Xerox CEO, an Obama appointee, may send jobs to Indian firm - Computerworld

7. (CNSNews.com) – U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said today that he told his daughter to buy a Japanese car--a Toyota Sienna--and that she did so. U.S. Transportation Secretary: I Told My Daughter to Buy Japanese Car | CNSNews.com

8. “U.S. funds, Arizona effort help Mexico trucks pollute less
Using EPA grant money, the state offered to refit the trucks with the new exhaust systems, replacing factory-installed mufflers with converters similar to what is required for U.S. trucks. The process takes two or three hours to complete at a cost per truck of about $1,600…. The entire cost - parts and labor - is paid by the EPA grant through ADEQ.” http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...rizona-mexico-truck-pollution-regulation.html

9. “…Obama administration is now taking your American tax dollars and using them to fund the BBC World Service — Britain’s state-financed radio network.” The PJ Tatler » Your tax dollars now funding the BBC in addition to NPR

Is that what you meant?

If a Republican has done what Obama has done to us as a nation, the left would be screaming for him to get out.
High gas, high food,high unemployment,high cost of utilities, high cost of insurance premiums, 4 embassy employees killed,decrease in the value of our dollar(now it's worth only 79.68 cents)., yep they would be screaming for him to get out.
You now have to pay over 1.22 or there abouts, for every dollar you spend and Obama supports Bernanke's QE 3 that has no end in sight.

Bush got 4000+ Americans needlessly killed in Iraq; were you people calling for him to get out?

Suddenly a 4 death tragedy is grounds for Obama to have to resign. A 4000 death blunder was grounds for Bush to be re-elected.

Tell us who is wanting to get rid of all of those programs. Wanting to do it diffenently is not waniting to get rid of them.
Wanting the poor to rise up and become part of the middle class is what Conservaties want.
The programs work only if you have a small percenaget of the population in them.

The liberal answer is to make everyone equally poor.

What they cannot recognize is that all this handwringing over the poor is making the ordinary working person more resentful of the grasping poor than ever before. Should we really all be in service to the poor, who do nothing, or very little, or are content with what they have IF we just give them what they want.

Bush got 4000+ Americans needlessly killed in Iraq; were you people calling for him to get out?

Suddenly a 4 death tragedy is grounds for Obama to have to resign. A 4000 death blunder was grounds for Bush to be re-elected.

A no-death third-rate burglary and the subsequent COVER-UP was good enough for Democrats to demand Nixon's head.

THIS cover-up is far worse than Watergate.

Why are you pointing to just one incident? Add them all up and this is why he should be voted out.
Obama's polices are doing all Americans great harm.

Ever occurred to you that you would have to pay twice (or more) of what you pay for most things if they were made in America?

You are still paying twice as much when China's products, break down and you have to pay for a new item every year or two.
American made products are made to last for many years.
I would rather pay twice as much for one American item, than pay many times over, every few years with China's cheep products.

Ever occurred to you that you would have to pay twice (or more) of what you pay for most things if they were made in America?

You are still paying twice as much when China's products, break down and you have to pay for a new item every year or two.
I would rather pay twice as much for one American item, than pay many times over, every few years with China's cheep products.

you have to be blind to think anyone is going to take on china when they hold our debt.

Almost all of the cuts in the Ryan/Romney budget plans are in programs for those who are poor, or otherwise in need.

Based on the Dollar Index, DXYO, the dollar peaked in value in 2001 and bottomed out in 2008.

You really need to stop talking.

you have to be blind to think anyone is going to take on china when they hold our debt.

Who said that? Who is taking on China. Fair trade policies is in our intrest and that is not taking on China.
Romney's policies will encourge more Americans to produce here. I for one want to buy American made products again.

Based on the Dollar Index, DXYO, the dollar peaked in value in 2001 and bottomed out in 2008.

You really need to stop talking.

The value of the American Dollar in Oct. 2008 was $1.18. Today is worth 79.68 cents.

Forum List

Back