This tells me he is a RINO

My black brothers and sisters are tired of you playing the race card every time you lose a discussion.
And my white brothers and sisters agree that the only thing MAGA has that is in common with the founders is white supremacy. I have seen the responses here. Nobody black here has said anything in agreement with you. So put away your imaginary black friends.

No stupid you truly are an idiot. Not a sock for anyone. You are a MAGAGATARD therefore incapable of logical thoughts!
MAGA

Squeals the moron who was so stupid he followed his sock around making negative comments on 7 of my posts, in multiple threads, all within seconds of each other.

Like I said, retard.

I CAUGHT YOU!

Squeals the moron who was so stupid he followed his sock around making negative comments on 7 of my posts, in multiple threads, all within seconds of each other.

Like I said, retard.

I CAUGHT YOU!
Nt only are you fucking stupid like your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King you are as big of a paranoid lier as him!
MAGA

All you do is flame and thumbs down posts. That's it... nothing else

You wouldn't know a Rino if you ran into one. You have no worth
Says a nutbag that believes in "stolen election". And when challenged in ant way tells the other poster to go away and leave me alone. The mind and emotions of a child! But typical MAGA!
MAGA

Last edited:
Nt only are you fucking stupid like your Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King you are as big of a paranoid lier as him!
MAGA

So sad for you that I am way the heck smarter than you and just took a stroll through your retarded posts.

Now I am placing you on ignore.

Because you ARE a worthless sock.

Goodbye.

So sad for you that I am way the heck smarter than you and just took a stroll through your retarded posts.

Now I am placing you on ignore.

Because you ARE a worthless sock.

Goodbye.
ROTFLMFAO is that why they have to put a big L on 1 shoe and a big R on the other so you can try and figure out where they might go?

Oh no not ignore, not that!!! Later turd!
MAGA

Forum List

Back