This tells me he is a RINO

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
As if we didn't know already. I guess he doesn't want our respect. It's just real crazy stuff he wrote.

---Romney Sure Insults A Lot Of His Fellow Republicans In New Biography---

As if we didn't know already. I guess he doesn't want our respect. It's just real crazy stuff he wrote.

Translation for those who don’t understand Trumptard-speak…RINO = ‘A honest Republican’.

A very very rare breed. Soon to be extinct.

You say RINO as if it's a bad thing.
A RINO as you call life long Republicans such as myself are nothing but real Republicans who did not suspend their critical thinking and drink the kool-aid

A RINO as you call life long Republicans such as myself are nothing but real Republicans who did not suspend their critical thinking and drink the kool-aid
Liar. Repubs aren't statists. RINO's, and you, are.

That means you are progressives.

trump has set up the real GOP to think the only way they can win is to bow to him. But looking at the history, the GOP loses big time when they follow trump, the Poootin loving, insurrectionist.

Democrats are laughing at the far right MAGA nuts.

Romney is a snake. It's probably a blessing the US got Obama instead of that shitbag.

Forum List

Back