Thanks to Trump, we now have a swarm of potential domestic terrotists in this country

It is a fact that Trump has fomented fear and hatred of immigrants among conservatives, where some rightists have as a consequence committed acts of domestic terrorism, such as the rightist who targeted Hispanic victims in El Paso.
Are you speaking on behalf of Latinos or are you scared?

At least 27 people have been arrested over threats to commit mass attacks since the El Paso and Dayton shootings

27 individuals have been arrested folks for possible terrorist attacks, because of Trumps hateful, racist, and xenophobic slurs during his terrorist rallies across this country. He is promoting violence and murder, and doing a great job at it. His retarded cult base is taking the bait. This is exactly why Trump is the single largest threat to this countries security, far surpassing Islamic extremism in others. The proof is in the arrests.

Go the barricades then, you keyboard coward.
Lol! You aren't even capable of coherent English. WTF is that sentence even saying? Trump voters, they can't even come on here to make sense. These poor devils are toast.

:auiqs.jpg:...... they can't even come on here to make sense.
Are you pretending to indulge us with some semblance of debate? LOL! I don't think that is a possibility for you. But, please give us your best shot, if you have one.

Are you pretending to indulge us with some semblance of debate?

are you?

Being an inspiration to domestic terrorists isn`t enough for Trump. Now he doesn`t want them to be hindered with background checks. He`s their orange Bin Laden.

At least 27 people have been arrested over threats to commit mass attacks since the El Paso and Dayton shootings

27 individuals have been arrested folks for possible terrorist attacks, because of Trumps hateful, racist, and xenophobic slurs during his terrorist rallies across this country. He is promoting violence and murder, and doing a great job at it. His retarded cult base is taking the bait. This is exactly why Trump is the single largest threat to this countries security, far surpassing Islamic extremism in others. The proof is in the arrests.

This is perhaps the biggest piece of race baiting, political hit-job, completely irresponsible, lying BS I've think I've ever read on this forum - and that's saying a lot. You people and people of your ilk need to starting debating real policy that will improve the lives of Americans in the "fly over" states, or you'll be crying on your couches again in 2020. But therein lies the issue for Democrats. They have nothing to offer but divisive bull shit.

Being an inspiration to domestic terrorists isn`t enough for Trump. Now he doesn`t want them to be hindered with background checks. He`s their orange Bin Laden.

He used his pen and phone to do away with background checks?

It is a fact that Trump has fomented fear and hatred of immigrants among conservatives, where some rightists have as a consequence committed acts of domestic terrorism, such as the rightist who targeted Hispanic victims in El Paso.

Yet, violent video games, music and entertainment have absolutely no effect. Tough to accept your logic.

somehow, I listen to Trump talk and while I consider a good number of his comments
to be clumsy and silly----"FEAR" never jumps into the situation. I live in a town chock full of immigrants-------I am so harmless that they never seem to have a problem telling me about their WET BACKS. -----to me they are not the biggest danger in the USA.---BUT I DO SUPPORT STRICT CONTROLS because of the issue of DRUGS and easy access to the US thru our southern border to terrorists

Black rappers do not have guns. Just ask Tupac.
Are you incapable of reading the title to the link? What do "black rappers" have to do with domestic terrorist threats to innocent people? Are you so out of it, that you are incapable of critical thinking? People read your responses and say wow, this person has totally lost the ability to debate a topic.

For the sake of your credibility, answer me this...How many of these fine folks look to be inspired by Trumps leadership?
Screen-Shot-2019-08-06-at-3.08.35-PM.jpg

And who encouraged these terrorists to invade our nation?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
I don't know? You tell me? Let's start with the Black folks first, shall we? Did any of them leave a manifesto, saying they supported Trump and their hate towards minorities, gays, and Muslims? Or were their killings about drugs and turf ownership? Because I don't recall any of them traveling to the border to kill the others. Do you?

Please kindly shut the fuck up...nobody legitimate and sane can take filthy pieces of shits serious....Sorry bud.
Another loser who has surrendered anything intelligent. Yea, "shut the fuck up" because I can't stand the truth right?

Not at all...it’s you filthy fucks whom have carried on with your wetbacks fist message that can’t handle the truth...the truth is; you have backed Americans into a corner...you have forced their hand, they are fed the fuck up and more people will die because of this. The worst is yet to come...BANK ON IT.

He`s opposed to expanding them. Are you siding with the terrorists too?

He`s opposed to expanding them

So am I.

why not enforce the 20,000 laws already on the books, instead of writing new ones that will also be ignored?

Are you siding with the terrorists too?

Which terrorists?

Boy, the butthurt!

I take opposite view and see the identification of these potential terrorist as a positive thing.
Just calling them as I see 'em and on this one I feel Trump and his administration deserve credit.
Thank goodness for the "Deep State" FBI....no wonder the far right is working to denigrate them.

Boy, the butthurt!
By the sad sad CRCs that four of their peeps got busted.

Boy, the butthurt!
By the sad sad CRCs that four of their peeps got busted.
So you're obese and can't get laid apparently. Not Trump's fault and not an excuse for terrorism anyway..

Well, it looks at least one person agrees with your stupid crock of shit. What next will you kooks think up to blame on Trump? Dead spots on lawn? Car won't start? Fucking ridiculous.

However... if you truly love the stench of your message board oile be sure to blame Obama for all the mass shootings during his term. And the numbers skyrocketed during his term, numbering more than the three previous presidents. It must be that obama was promoting violence and murder and did a great job of it.

George H 7 (1 term)

Clinton 18

George W 15

Obama 37

And of those numbers, 22 were republican. 55 were democrat.

These shitheads with their threats were found out before they harmed anyone. I'd say that's an improvement and a good thing.

Why don't you?

Well, it looks at least one person agrees with your stupid crock of shit. What next will you kooks think up to blame on Trump? Dead spots on lawn? Car won't start? Fucking ridiculous.

However... if you truly love the stench of your message board oile be sure to blame Obama for all the mass shootings during his term. And the numbers skyrocketed during his term, numbering more than the three previous presidents. It must be that obama was promoting violence and murder and did a great job of it.

George H 7 (1 term)

Clinton 18

George W 15

Obama 37

And of those numbers, 22 were republican. 55 were democrat.

These shitheads with their threats were found out before they harmed anyone. I'd say that's an improvement and a good thing.

Why don't you?
Nothing like having another Trump loser on this board who couldn't argue his or her way out of a paper sack. When you have to turn to distractions, you know you haven't got shit. Lol!

Oh yea, tell us again what Obama said that Trump didn't, that caused the white supremacist terrorist attack? Or maybe it was because Obama was Black?

Boy, the butthurt!
More Trump voter failures. You people got your asses kicked by the truth and you just can't handle it. This is Trump's baby now. Deal with the terrorism from here on out. Everyone else has to.

Are you incapable of reading the title to the link? What do "black rappers" have to do with domestic terrorist threats to innocent people? Are you so out of it, that you are incapable of critical thinking? People read your responses and say wow, this person has totally lost the ability to debate a topic.

For the sake of your credibility, answer me this...How many of these fine folks look to be inspired by Trumps leadership?
Screen-Shot-2019-08-06-at-3.08.35-PM.jpg

And who encouraged these terrorists to invade our nation?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
I don't know? You tell me? Let's start with the Black folks first, shall we? Did any of them leave a manifesto, saying they supported Trump and their hate towards minorities, gays, and Muslims? Or were their killings about drugs and turf ownership? Because I don't recall any of them traveling to the border to kill the others. Do you?

Please kindly shut the fuck up...nobody legitimate and sane can take filthy pieces of shits serious....Sorry bud.
Another loser who has surrendered anything intelligent. Yea, "shut the fuck up" because I can't stand the truth right?

Not at all...it’s you filthy fucks whom have carried on with your wetbacks fist message that can’t handle the truth...the truth is; you have backed Americans into a corner...you have forced their hand, they are fed the fuck up and more people will die because of this. The worst is yet to come...BANK ON IT.
Yea, by white supremacist terrorism lead by Trump. We got the memo the other day when they gunned down thirty innocent people, for hates sake. You sound like you might be the next shooter? Do we need to watch out for you next?

Something Trump and Bin Laden wouldn't hesitate to do, when they were both recruiting members.

Something Trump and Bin Laden wouldn't hesitate to do, when they were both recruiting members.

and another nonsensical response from BWK.

Standard

Forum List

Back