Thank you, President Obama!

if this had be Bush, the media and the left would be crucifying him for 8.6 % unemployment.

Instead they are thanking Obama..hilarious.

Dear fools , Bush did give us this unemployment when he crashed the world wide economy by failing to regulate the banking industry

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Brokers sell mortgage backed securities.

why did they allow ANYONE to be a broker for 8 years under Bush by refusing to impliment these laws?

Now tell me what the date was that Bush stood in front of the country and told us we were economically fucked?

He took over an unemployment rate of less than 8 percent and claimed that it would never go over eight. It has been averaging 9 percent his entire presidency. I can see the cause for celebration.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

about a year later.

Bush crashed the economy and NOT Obama

I have yet to have one CON answer why the broker rules were held up in the GLBact for 8 long years.

those were the years the mess was created in

Why did Bush and team REFUSE to impliment the broker rules for 8 long years????????

Link showing this President created a single one of these jobs? This President has only created jobs for his corrupt crony buddies like GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. You should be thanking your "Evil Wall Street/Business" Boogeymen. Because they're the ones who created these jobs you're celebrating.

link to what you claim paulbot.

Now tell me why the right held up the broker rules for 8 long years?

Forum List

Back