Thank you, President Obama!

Yes, thanks to President Obama's fight for the working class, there are jobs added every month. Steps in the right direction but not enough. And, xmas hiring will start this week so the numbers will be artificially inflated.

Send the useless pubs/bags home so the real Americans can get some work done FOR the people instead of the 1%.

Got news for you, Christmas hiring takes place in mid-November. Ever hear of Black Friday?

All of you leftist-Marxists can join the section.

cheerleader-header.jpg

Yes, thanks to President Obama's fight for the working class, there are jobs added every month. Steps in the right direction but not enough. And, xmas hiring will start this week so the numbers will be artificially inflated.

Send the useless pubs/bags home so the real Americans can get some work done FOR the people instead of the 1%.

class warfare is such a shame..

:fu:

Unemployment drops to 8.6%

And what exactly did Obama do to get these numbers?

Did he invent temporary holiday jobs?

You do know that a large portion of that supposed decrease in unemployment comes from people who are not working yet are no longer counted as unemployed because their benefits have expired don't you?

Last edited:
And over 402K filed for unemployment last week alone for the first time ever

The number of Americans filing for first-time unemployment benefits rose again last week to their highest level in a month.
There were 402,000 initial jobless claims filed in the week ended Nov. 26, the Labor Department said Thursday. That was up 6,000 from the week before and marked the highest level since the week of Oct. 22.
.. Plus a lot of people got jobs for the Christmas season.. So I would not be so happy about those numbers until Christmas is over..Unemployment benefits filings rise to 402,000 - Dec. 1, 2011

SO again the Main stream media spins things to look good for Obama

The first thing i thought of was people only got hired, part time, for the Christmas rush. After Christmas i imagine we'll see another spike in unemployment! Plus all the people that have run out of their benefits....it's really funny when his supporters all jump up and down cheering about something like this and they know damn well why but would never admit it. I'm sure we'll be back over 9% soon....

If it dropped to 5% the right would still say its not good and they would never, ever say good job Mr. President.

When Bin Laden was taken off this earth, they still would not say good job Mr. President.

OP... promptly debunked and proven misleading, and rightly thrown in toilet and flushed down with the rest of the shit.

Last edited:
Unemployment drops to 8.6%

And what exactly did Obama do to get these numbers?

Did he invent temporary holiday jobs?

You do know that a large porting of that supposed decrease in unemployment comes from people who are not working yet are no longer counted as unemployed because their benefits have expired don't you?

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Didn't the Senate say thanks but no thanks to the American Jobs Act? Wasn't that his plan to solve the unemployment crisis? The porkulos money has already been spent a long time ago.

What did Obama do??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

BTW these numbers suck cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seasonal employment figures are teh bomb, baby!

But, wtf?

Let's ALL pretend that the failed economic "policies" of President Obama has anything to do with it.

Anyone with any sense at all know his failed policies are the reason...no pretending to it! I knew someone was going to post something stupid like this at this time of year when alot of people do get part time / temporary jobs during the holidays. Wait about a month, it'll go up.

What's amazing is that Obama's moved the country from losing 800,000 jobs a month when Bush (finally) left office to gaining 100,000+ per month, despite Republican obstructionism.

It's sad that Republicans can't see this for what it is - good news - but would rather see the economy in the gutter.

I wish they'd put partisanship aside, and get on board with making the country better for everyone.

What's amazing is that Obama's moved the country from losing 800,000 jobs a month when Bush (finally) left office to gaining 100,000+ per month, despite Republican obstructionism.

It's sad that Republicans can't see this for what it is - good news - but would rather see the economy in the gutter.

I wish they'd put partisanship aside, and get on board with making the country better for everyone.

I will give the Republicans credit.

A couple of them voted for the stimulus.

I will give the RINOS credit.

A couple of them voted for the stimulus.

Fixed

That WOULD be amazing if it were in any way true.

But, of course, it isn't true.*

So, it isn't actually "amazing."

* It would require that we all accept as true the proposition that the final four months of 2008, where the Bush Administration record WAS admittedly sullied by significant job loss, somehow justifies the unqualified sentence of the author, sundial. But that would be stupid. Overall, the AVERAGE job creation by month for the Bush Administration record was high. Such is not the case with the Obama Administration. Job Creation: Bush vs. Obama - By Veronique de Rugy - The Corner - National Review Online

Same Horse Shit, no matter what channel you turn to, huh. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCt9Vszkq38]THE ROBOCOP NEWS - YouTube[/ame]
THE ROBOCOP NEWS

Forum List

Back