Trump Drops Funny Video on Truth Social Brutally Roasting Fani Willis and Her Disgraced Lover Nathan Wade Following Court Ruling

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
LMAO! Whoever is putting these videos up for him is great, but this one and the last Visiting Angels one that I posted are hilarious. Elon Musk even posted it. Fani and Wade are going to be livid over this video.

LMAO! Whoever is putting these videos up for him is great, but this one and the last Visiting Angels one that I posted are hilarious. Elon Musk even posted it. Fani and Wade are going to be livid over this video.

just another example of how MAGAs can't tell the difference between mildly amusing and really funny. That was mildly amusing.

Those affirmative action apes made a mockery of justice system here.... which has already taken quite a few hits.....

fani pig fucking.png

why would democrats lie about what they do

a conflict of interest, cheating on their spouse, perjuring themselves in court

Why be so stupid, how did they think they could get away with it, how do democrats support them, certainly some people dont care, but some democrats do, this is a lose lose situation for democrats

just another example of how MAGAs can't tell the difference between mildly amusing and really funny. That was mildly amusing.

yeah, but you're an angry person. Comes with the territory, democracked.

Won’t save him. :cool-45:

Trump just alienated more voters.

and you give us another example why you are stupid, humor is subjective, what is really funny for one is not funny for another

bullshitdog wont comprehend that people will react differently to humor, but it is fun to point out the stupidity of the democrat base

and you give us another example why you are stupid, humor is subjective, what is really funny for one is not funny for another

bullshitdog wont comprehend that people will react differently to humor, but it is fun to point out the stupidity of the democrat base
Of course, you MAGA/cult members will think that's funny. Your humor derives from insults and childish hatred.

(1) I did not watch the video.

(2) I do not think there is anything funny about those two individuals.

(3) I shudder when I realize that in the coming decades, more and more cities and states and the federal government will be governed by such incompetent and unsavory individuals. (She is a shoo-in for reelection in a few weeks.)

Forum List

Back